772 Pages«<450451452453454>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
Angelica _ann
#9021 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 10:16:50 AM

Spikes wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Hii consolidation and split of shares is coming from where.
From the last information new shares were created and allocated to kq lenders and GOK conversion of debt to equity.The par value of kq shares wasn't adjusted.
The total issued shares of kq is now 5.82bn.
I will wait for tomorrow to see

I will not laugh, since the PJT Partners deal is indeed quite complex to understand.. Read more here https://www.kenya-airway...the%20restructuring.pdf
23.28B shares after restructuring of the debt to equity at KES 2.13 per share were consolidated at a ratio of 1:4 to 5.82B shares, though existing shareholders are yet to defend their diluted stake via an Open Offer which was assured by the board to be at a price lower than that issued to GoK, KLM and KQ Lenders Co Ltd with the Open Offer expected to raise KES 1.5B automatically implying a ratio of 5 new shares at price of KES 1.8 i.e 813,160,565 new Open Offer shares.

I have read the article and its very straight forward and simple.No need trying to calculate complex stuff like 23.28bn shares at 2.13 then consolidation.
There will be no consolidation taking place post the 5.82bn shares.
@Obiero as it stands your shares should be 266,000 and not the 66,000 shares you are posting.

@ Ericsson are you expecting a rally tomorrow?

If trading starts tomorrow, I thought that the cdsc should be reflecting the correct amounts by now?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#9022 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 10:18:21 AM

Spikes wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
From the last information new shares were created and allocated to kq lenders and GOK conversion of debt to equity.The par value of kq shares wasn't adjusted.

I will not laugh, since the PJT Partners deal is indeed quite complex to understand.. Read more here https://www.kenya-airway...the%20restructuring.pdf
23.28B shares after restructuring of the debt to equity at KES 2.13 per share were consolidated at a ratio of 1:4 to 5.82B shares, though existing shareholders are yet to defend their diluted stake via an Open Offer which was assured by the board to be at a price lower than that issued to GoK, KLM and KQ Lenders Co Ltd with the Open Offer expected to raise KES 1.5B automatically implying a ratio of 5 new shares at price of KES 1.8 i.e 813,160,565 new Open Offer shares.

I have read the article and its very straight forward and simple.No need trying to calculate complex stuff like 23.28bn shares at 2.13 then consolidation.
@Obiero as it stands your shares should be 266,000 and not the 66,000 shares you are posting.

@ericsson has sworn KES 1.5 will print

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#9023 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 10:35:07 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly 'has sworn'
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, โ€œMy Father is always working, and so am I.โ€
Ericsson
#9024 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 11:22:08 AM

Spikes wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Nope
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Ericsson
#9025 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 11:58:44 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Range of ksh.1.5-2.2
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#9026 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 12:43:27 PM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Range of ksh.1.5-2.2

Tomorrow wazua finds out who amongst the elders remains solid in analysis.. Some are hinting at 1.5 others at 21.. I stick to 8.52 as the very minimum with possibility of reaching 12 or more as a high

littledove
#9027 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 5:13:37 PM

obiero wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Today marks ground zero.. The last day of KQ's suspension. Wednesday we get to learn what the PJT Partners and KQ long-term shareholders are made of.. The exchange bar suspects a massive hold-out coupled with high ask price.. The rally of a lifetime awaits the bold

What if market markers [MMs] shake this counter in early hours of trading triggering sell off from Wanjiku who's likely to burn her fingers? And if the trading scare lasts as the price keeps scaling down to intolerable levels will you sell?
Wednesday will mark the greatest test of the Exchange Bar info dissemination.
Sit tight!

Only a mad investor would sell below KES 8.52.. Prior to determining the Open Offer calculus, KES 21 is fair value for existing shareholders, noting GoK, KLM and KQ Lenders Co Ltd shall sit out the Open Offer.. Expect very little trading on KQ shares but at an increasing price until the Open Offer circular is released early next month

KQ 66000 d'oh! d'oh! Think Think

Down four-fold via consolidation of 264,000 shares.. Patiently waiting for Wednesday's price discovery to take place.. This should be a rare moment at the NSE

There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
littledove
#9028 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 5:39:15 PM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Range of ksh.1.5-2.2

Tomorrow wazua finds out who amongst the elders remains solid in analysis.. Some are hinting at 1.5 others at 21.. I stick to 8.52 as the very minimum with possibility of reaching 12 or more as a high

if somebody bought 4000 shares at ksh 5 total cost = ksh 20000. If the shares are consolidated to 1000 then buying price will change to ksh 20 . That means if original shares were also consolidated 8.52 will be a massive loss for original shareholders. Eg those who bought at 4 will break even at ksh16, those who bought at 6 will break even at ksh 24 . This also means banks have a upper hand as they will break even at 8.52 and any price above that factoring in their interest they can start exiting if no lock in period.
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
obiero
#9029 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 5:45:23 PM

littledove wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Range of ksh.1.5-2.2

if somebody bought 4000 shares at ksh 5 total cost = ksh 20000. If the shares are consolidated to 1000 then buying price will change to ksh 20 . That means if original shares were also consolidated 8.52 will be a massive loss for original shareholders. Eg those who bought at 4 will break even at ksh16, those who bought at 6 will break even at ksh 24 . This also means banks have a upper hand as they will break even at 8.52 and any price above that factoring in their interest they can start exiting if no lock in period.

You are the first one to observe the intricacy.. But you miss out the Open Offer details which makes KES 8.52 adequate since averaging down for the existing shareholders shall be at KES 1.8 per share https://imgur.com/a/KcJXl

Further, few of the larger banks shall be willing to dispose on the spot due to the guarantee notes of KES 11B for KQ by GoK in future business, and even if they did, there shall be no large buyers of that scale, noting that both KLM and GoK are also not selling.. There shall be a vacuum, with next to zero sellers below KES 21 until the Open Offer circular is released

kayhara
#9030 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 9:00:21 PM

Heh KQ, the market has been slow and I have a huge trading space, can KQ make money for those looking to buy tomorrow?
To Each His Own
maka
#9031 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 9:21:25 PM

kayhara wrote:
Heh KQ, the market has been slow and I have a huge trading space, can KQ make money for those looking to buy tomorrow?

When I go to bed... I will pray for you. smile
possunt quia posse videntur
muandiwambeu
#9032 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 3:02:15 AM

obiero wrote:
littledove wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Range of ksh.1.5-2.2

You are the first one to observe the intricacy.. But you miss out the Open Offer details which makes KES 8.52 adequate since averaging down for the existing shareholders shall be at KES 1.8 per share https://imgur.com/a/KcJXl

Further, few of the larger banks shall be willing to dispose on the spot due to the guarantee notes of KES 11B for KQ by GoK in future business, and even if they did, there shall be no large buyers of that scale, noting that both KLM and GoK are also not selling.. There shall be a vacuum, with next to zero sellers below KES 21 until the Open Offer circular is released

using the word consolidation incase of KQueer restructuring is committing first degree murder and thus why learning shall be hard for those still inside. Kichapo cha mbwa. Kqueer assets got impaired necessitating restructuring to avert statutory winding up legally pressed by aggrieved creditors. this was practically eminent as a result of negative equity and impaired assets as a result of nguzios and the croonies thieving and lopsided hotac deals that wiped out value for money for kqueer.
Our so kind and generous government pulled out a smart one in an electioneering period to avoid wanjikus backlash and found it favorable to cushion the wanjiku from the harsh reality of the risks of an ordinary shareholder. this was retaining 1/4qr of all allotted and paid up share in numbers and not for value (since technically kqueer already was an asset fully claimable by creditors without leaving anything for shareholders).
ILLUSTRATION WISE KQUEER TO ME LOOKS LIKE BELOW
WHEN KQ WAS DOING FINE
1share was equal to one ndondo held by and at KQueer by the managers
at that time each ndondo sold at 100/-
a shareholder with 4shares equivalent to 4 ndondos demanded 125/X4 or 500/- including good will to exit position held at kqueer since kqueer was a promissing kairu with potential to give birth to project mawingu calf
WHEN MAGGOTS STARTED INFESTING INTO KQUEER MANINJAS BRAINS(BAD DAYS)
So as the proverbial saying goes there happy seasons and crying seasons.(only that the seasons were orchestrated for yours the asking)
exactly,
after taking stock, for every four ndondos three were either stolen, rotten or eaten by aliens at kqueer.thus for sure there was no more need to talk about them and thus were to be removed from stock of ndondos held at Kqueer.
similarly, shareholders had to drop three shares for ever four shares held as the three represented hotair, nothing simply stated.
further the ndondos had manay owners these being creditors to the kampuni who let their money their.
after revaluation the creditors agree to take shares in kqueer attaching the value to the remaining quarter of the original ndondos, diluting further the claim made by original owners of the ndondos. the value of ndondos further has gone down after entrant of a more valued fruit(avocado) becoming into season. thus each ndondo can only fetch five bob and with alot of hyping

so, in conclusion, if each remaing ndondo is owned by four new owners and is trading at five bob, what will each owner claim after selling the single ndondo?
5/4 equals 1.25/-
what would be the potential paper loss for the original share holder for four held shares
4X125-1.25 equals????????
why cannot the original owner of the ndondos dictate the selling price of the ndondos?
the creditor has the upper hand since hewill take a propotionate of the ndondos to cover is investment in the company so represented by the proportion of shares allocated to the overall shares issued after restructuring.
Hii ndondo business is not for the faint hearted at little dove.
ya mungu ni mengi, ya obiero nayo....Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
Spikes
#9033 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 7:27:58 AM

With less than 3hours to go...We're waiting for the bell
โŒš๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ•’โคต๐Ÿ”Š.
Spikes
#9034 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 8:29:11 AM

โœˆ๐ŸšI hope Wanjiku got the right size of a number of diapers as loose stool is in the offing! A high probability โฌ
mamilli
#9035 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 9:27:03 AM

Spikes wrote:
โœˆ๐ŸšI hope Wanjiku got the right size of a number of diapers as loose stool is in the offing! A high probability โฌ

lol...it will be interesting to see the comical bids raia will place.
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
littledove
#9036 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 9:44:55 AM

trading at 2.10 somebody has been slaughtered 3100 shares
obiero
#9037 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 9:48:54 AM

littledove wrote:

The buyer has got away with the bargain of a century

littledove
#9038 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 9:55:41 AM

obiero wrote:
littledove wrote:

that a one very lucky person
obiero
#9039 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 9:58:28 AM

littledove wrote:
obiero wrote:
littledove wrote:

Meanwhile lots of confusion on the next move by wanjiku..

mwangi_
#9040 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 10:00:28 AM

obiero wrote:
littledove wrote:
obiero wrote:
littledove wrote:

Meanwhile lots of confusion on the next move by wanjiku..

is this the time to average down or sit down and watch? i am confused. veterans, please advise