772 Pages«<449450451452453>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
Ericsson
#9001 Posted : Saturday, November 25, 2017 10:26:57 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
obiero wrote:
1 trading day to lift-off.. Mark these words, minimum KES 8.52, maximum intra day KES 14. Fair value KES 12.5

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Obiero for the title of Supporter of the Year... KQ should give you free tickets

Hehe.. I accept the award

@obiero How do you value stocks? Fundamentals or speculative information?

Obiero is buy low sell high and move on
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#9002 Posted : Saturday, November 25, 2017 10:57:59 AM

Ericsson wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
obiero wrote:
1 trading day to lift-off.. Mark these words, minimum KES 8.52, maximum intra day KES 14. Fair value KES 12.5

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Obiero for the title of Supporter of the Year... KQ should give you free tickets

Hehe.. I accept the award

@obiero How do you value stocks? Fundamentals or speculative information?

Obiero is buy low sell high and move on

I have a mixture of both strategies but I prefer speculation based on inside knowledge via the exchange bar

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#9003 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2017 7:18:38 AM

Today marks ground zero.. The last day of KQ's suspension. Wednesday we get to learn what the PJT Partners and KQ long-term shareholders are made of.. The exchange bar suspects a massive hold-out coupled with high ask price.. The rally of a lifetime awaits the bold

Spikes
#9004 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2017 9:43:39 AM

obiero wrote:
Today marks ground zero.. The last day of KQ's suspension. Wednesday we get to learn what the PJT Partners and KQ long-term shareholders are made of.. The exchange bar suspects a massive hold-out coupled with high ask price.. The rally of a lifetime awaits the bold

What if market markers [MMs] shake this counter in early hours of trading triggering sell off from Wanjiku who's likely to burn her fingers? And if the trading scare lasts as the price keeps scaling down to intolerable levels will you sell?
Wednesday will mark the greatest test of the Exchange Bar info dissemination.
Sit tight!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#9005 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2017 9:45:25 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

What if market markers [MMs] shake this counter in early hours of trading triggering sell off from Wanjiku who's likely to burn her fingers? And if the trading scare lasts as the price keeps scaling down to intolerable levels will you sell?
Sit tight!

Only a mad investor would sell below KES 8.52.. Prior to determining the Open Offer calculus, KES 21 is fair value for existing shareholders, noting GoK, KLM and KQ Lenders Co Ltd shall sit out the Open Offer.. Expect very little trading on KQ shares but at an increasing price until the Open Offer circular is released early next month

winmak
#9006 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2017 6:45:12 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

Sit tight!

Only a mad investor would sell below KES 8.52.. Prior to determining the Open Offer calculus, KES 21 is fair value for existing shareholders, noting GoK, KLM and KQ Lenders Co Ltd shall sit out the Open Offer.. Expect very little trading on KQ shares but at an increasing price until the Open Offer circular is released early next month

KQ 66000 d'oh! d'oh! Think Think
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
sparkly
#9007 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2017 6:59:59 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

Sit tight!

Meanwhile HAL has gained 80% from the lows set 5 months ago.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#9008 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2017 8:50:37 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

Sit tight!

Artificial gains, backed by abscense of volume

obiero
#9009 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2017 8:55:36 PM

winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

Sit tight!

Down four-fold via consolidation of 264,000 shares.. Patiently waiting for Wednesday's price discovery to take place.. This should be a rare moment at the NSE

Spikes
#9010 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2017 8:59:14 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

Sit tight!

Volumes have been massive. Watch and learn !
obiero
#9011 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2017 9:27:29 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

Sit tight!

Volumes have been massive. Watch and learn !

OK. Will keep watching and learning http://www.wazua.co.ke/i...kprofiler.aspx?stkId=81

Meanwhile, please note that the firm has 182 shareholders who all know each other or part of the directorship.. The share price of Home Africa rose to Sh25 from Sh12 on the first day of listing where about 21,400 shares were quickly offloaded by insiders onto hapless individuals on Home Afrika’s debut at the NSE. A bandia firm offering bandia stock

sparkly
#9012 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 12:03:02 AM

obiero wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

Sit tight!

Down four-fold via consolidation of 264,000 shares.. Patiently waiting for Wednesday's price discovery to take place.. This should be a rare moment at the NSE

Is there another split before resumption of trading? If not then consolidated shares must trade at 21 or above to match the pre restructuring price.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#9013 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 6:55:22 AM

ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
ProverB wrote:
A dilution close to 20times what one holds..
A parachute offered of 4:1 at an additional cost of 1.80 per share..

A company that is still in the red despite sigh of relief from improved margins..though revenues are flat.

And we expect rapid rise in share price? Laughing out loudly

1. Irrational exuberance on part of shareholders.

2. Ukiritimba.. Whatever that means..on part of KQ.

Nevertheless, carry on. KQ will be good for those who come in later to collect the pieces..but not existing shareholders.

Strictly talking shares trading..
Lessons from safaricom upon listing.. Volume of shares available for trading slumped share price for a long while despite good fundamentals.

Large volumes of KQ shares available as of 29th will have to be wiped out by larger buyers to ensure demand always outweighs supply for the share price to go up.

Unless all existing shareholders REFUSE to sell..rise in share price ni uchawi.

There should be a refusal to sell for any price below KES 21.50 per share, unless the Open Offer details are rolled out before 29.11.2017

Open offer/rights issue for KQ probably next year.
ksh.21.50 per share on 29.11.2017 ni ndoto hiyo.
Are we saying that KQ will be worth more than KCB in terms of market capitalisation in the NSE.
5.822bn shares *ksh.21.5=
The company is just from announcing HY loss of ksh.3.8bn after tax.
29.11.2017 my prediction is KQ will be trading at between 1.50-2.00 per share

That's where you go wrong, quick math will show you that the banks converted debt to equity at a given sum total based on KES 2.13 per share which was then split at a ratio of 1:4 giving rise to the new floor of KES 8.52.. It's practically impossible for any sane existing investor to trade at any sum below KES 8.52.. Am I deluded or extremely wise..

Meanwhile KQ now has the most vibrant board at the NSE http://www.businessdaily...966-14hskl1z/index.html

I previously mentioned Oduor Otieno in this forum. He has a track record that can be vouched. Carol Musyoka is also an intelligent lady.

Hayawi hayawi huwa @ericsson states authoritatively that KES 1.5 will be sighted while @sparkly states that KES 21 must print, which @proverb insists is witchcraft.. I stick to KES 8.52 as the minimum with open offer at ratio of 1:5 price being KES 1.80 per share

Ericsson
#9014 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 7:11:25 AM

Hii consolidation and split of shares is coming from where.
From the last information new shares were created and allocated to kq lenders and GOK conversion of debt to equity.The par value of kq shares wasn't adjusted.
The total issued shares of kq is now 5.82bn.
I will wait for tomorrow to see
obiero
#9015 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 7:22:15 AM

Ericsson wrote:
From the last information new shares were created and allocated to kq lenders and GOK conversion of debt to equity.The par value of kq shares wasn't adjusted.

I will not laugh, since the PJT Partners deal is indeed quite complex to understand.. Read more here https://www.kenya-airway...the%20restructuring.pdf
23.28B shares after restructuring of the debt to equity at KES 2.13 per share were consolidated at a ratio of 1:4 to 5.82B shares, though existing shareholders are yet to defend their diluted stake via an Open Offer which was assured by the board to be at a price lower than that issued to GoK, KLM and KQ Lenders Co Ltd with the Open Offer expected to raise KES 1.5B automatically implying a ratio of 5 new shares at price of KES 1.8 i.e 813,160,565 new Open Offer shares.

Spikes
#9016 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 8:22:21 AM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

I will not laugh, since the PJT Partners deal is indeed quite complex to understand.. Read more here https://www.kenya-airway...the%20restructuring.pdf
23.28B shares after restructuring of the debt to equity at KES 2.13 per share were consolidated at a ratio of 1:4 to 5.82B shares, though existing shareholders are yet to defend their diluted stake via an Open Offer which was assured by the board to be at a price lower than that issued to GoK, KLM and KQ Lenders Co Ltd with the Open Offer expected to raise KES 1.5B automatically implying a ratio of 5 new shares at price of KES 1.8 i.e 813,160,565 new Open Offer shares.

This deal appears somewhat intricate. Let me read the link you've sneaked in up there to understand the restructuring by PJT before I give expert opinion.
obiero
#9017 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 8:42:45 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

This deal appears somewhat intricate. Let me read the link you've sneaked in up there to understand the restructuring by PJT before I give expert opinion.

The link up there will not help you much in regards to PJT Partners.. Most of the information I have used in deciphering the restructuring can be found on www.winda.co.ke/projectsafari.pdf

Opening price, cannot be lower than KES 8.52 and a high of KES 21 could be sighted before adjusting down to circa KES 12.. Expect price discovery to continue until the Open Offer circular is released officially

Ericsson
#9018 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 9:05:03 AM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

I have read the article and its very straight forward and simple.No need trying to calculate complex stuff like 23.28bn shares at 2.13 then consolidation.
There will be no consolidation taking place post the 5.82bn shares.
@Obiero as it stands your shares should be 266,000 and not the 66,000 shares you are posting.
obiero
#9019 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 10:09:47 AM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

I have read the article and its very straight forward and simple.Nothing complex like sijui 23.28bn shares at 2.13 and sijui consolidation blah blah.
There will be no consolidation taking place.
@Obiero as it stands your shares should be 266,000 and not the 66,000 shares you are posting.

Please tell us how many shares were held by existing shareholders prior to the restructuring.. Therein lies your answer https://www.kenya-airway...0the%20restructuring.pdf

Spikes
#9020 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 10:10:29 AM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

I have read the article and its very straight forward and simple.No need trying to calculate complex stuff like 23.28bn shares at 2.13 then consolidation.
There will be no consolidation taking place post the 5.82bn shares.

@ Ericsson are you expecting a rally tomorrow?