wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

772 Pages«<430431432433434>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
ArrestedDev
#8621 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 4:27:08 AM

Pesa Nane wrote:
Quote:
Malkia Strikers travel Ethiopian Airlines despite KQ deal.

Kenya's national women volleyball team departed for an international assignment in Cameroon on Thursday morning aboard Ethiopian Airlines, a month after the announcement of a Sh4 billion deal with Kenya Airways." ...

"We are proud to be working with the Ministry of Sports on this venture and believe it will make it easier for Kenyan sportsmen and women to travel. We also promise to deliver competitive fares, Onyango said during the unveiling of the deal at the Ministry of Sports headquarters....

But alas, this doesn't seem to be the case as yet. Nairobi News has in its possession pictures of the the Cameroon bound Malkia Strikers aboard Ethiopia, even though Kenya Airways has direct flights from Nairobi to Douala.

Anxious Anxious

At the time of booking, KQ flight must have been almost full considering the ministry do not prepare early.

KQ does not have capacity to play around with when group bookings arise. There is no plane left for charter operations.The irrational and rushed fleet reduction done by Nguzio was a total disaster. KQ cannot competete with ET which has the necessary capacity.
obiero
#8622 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 6:50:44 AM

ArrestedDev wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Quote:

Kenya's national women volleyball team departed for an international assignment in Cameroon on Thursday morning aboard Ethiopian Airlines, a month after the announcement of a Sh4 billion deal with Kenya Airways." ...

"We are proud to be working with the Ministry of Sports on this venture and believe it will make it easier for Kenyan sportsmen and women to travel. We also promise to deliver competitive fares, Onyango said during the unveiling of the deal at the Ministry of Sports headquarters....

But alas, this doesn't seem to be the case as yet. Nairobi News has in its possession pictures of the the Cameroon bound Malkia Strikers aboard Ethiopia, even though Kenya Airways has direct flights from Nairobi to Douala.

Anxious Anxious

At the time of booking, KQ flight must have been almost full considering the ministry do not prepare early.

KQ does not have capacity to play around with when group bookings arise. There is no plane left for charter operations.The irrational and rushed fleet reduction done by Nguzio was a total disaster. KQ cannot competete with ET which has the necessary capacity.

I hope that you wrote that piece with shame.. Ethiopian should never be above KQ, but sadly it is.. A country that has no single lion, no single beach.. Their only natural attraction is the women, who are a sight to behold

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
ArrestedDev
#8623 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 9:30:31 AM

obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Quote:

Anxious Anxious

I hope that you wrote that piece with shame.. Ethiopian should never be above KQ, but sadly it is.. A country that has no single lion, no single beach.. Their only natural attraction is the women, who are a sight to behold

I have always told you here that your buddy f***ed everything out of this Airline.
Ericsson
#8624 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 9:47:45 AM

http://www.businessdaily...7694-k4bu15z/index.html

KQ sells two planes in bid to shore up its finances
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
the deal
#8625 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 11:57:01 AM

Ericsson wrote:
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/companies/KQ-sells-two-planes-in-bid-to-shore-up-its-finances/4003102-4127694-k4bu15z/index.html

Aikona! The biggest losers in this saga apart from the already shafted Kenyan Government & KQ shareholders will be the banksters... asset stripping... somebody gotta be in jail for the f**k up that was project mawingu! KQ needs to delist...undergo liquidation... settle all its bills...GoK becomes 100% shareholder...KQ 2.O

Just my 2 Zim cents!
obiero
#8626 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 12:50:39 PM

the deal wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/companies/KQ-sells-two-planes-in-bid-to-shore-up-its-finances/4003102-4127694-k4bu15z/index.html

Aikona! The biggest losers in this saga apart from the already shafted Kenyan Government & KQ shareholders will be the banksters... asset stripping... somebody gotta be in jail for the f**k up that was project mawingu! KQ needs to delist...undergo liquidation... settle all its bills...GoK becomes 100% shareholder...KQ 2.O

Just my 2 Zim cents!

@thedeal you have missed the point on KQ. While I agree that some people need to go to jail, it's inconsiderate to imagine that GoK would liquidate it's national airline. Hii kitu haiweskani kufa, we may touch the lowest of lows in terms of share price but closing shop will not happen. Ask MSC, ask Uchumi.. One KQ aircraft engine could buy the entire FTG and leave change for part purchase of I&M

maka
#8627 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 1:05:39 PM

the deal wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Just my 2 Zim cents!

Starting with Naikuni....Sad
possunt quia posse videntur
mamilli
#8628 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 1:43:14 PM

obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Just my 2 Zim cents!

@thedeal you have missed the point on KQ. While I agree that some people need to go to jail, it's inconsiderate to imagine that GoK would liquidate it's national airline. Hii kitu haiweskani kufa, we may touch the lowest of lows in terms of share price but closing shop will not happen. Ask MSC, ask Uchumi.. One KQ aircraft engine could buy the entire FTG and leave change for part purchase of I&M

But elder,that one engine is owned by the banksters Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly how can KQ trade with what it does not own!
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
obiero
#8629 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 2:33:31 PM

mamilli wrote:
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Just my 2 Zim cents!

But elder,that one engine is owned by the banksters Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly how can KQ trade with what it does not own!

We have opted to give the banksters shares and they will take the shares

obiero
#8630 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 2:36:19 PM

mamilli wrote:
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Just my 2 Zim cents!

mamilli
#8631 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 2:38:02 PM

obiero wrote:
mamilli wrote:
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Just my 2 Zim cents!

lol....wapende wasipende,enyewe they are shafted.
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
Ericsson
#8632 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 3:54:43 PM

mamilli wrote:
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Just my 2 Zim cents!

@Mamilli
You are right the engines are owned by the banksters.
Not the local/kenyan ones but JP Morgan,Citibank and Barclays Plc.
KQ can't sell them without their consent
obiero
#8633 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 3:59:44 PM

Ericsson wrote:
mamilli wrote:
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Just my 2 Zim cents!

@Mamilli

Afro Exim is the only other KQ lender apart from local banks. Hao wengine labda unaongea kuhusu Savannah

Ericsson
#8634 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 4:37:22 PM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
mamilli wrote:
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Just my 2 Zim cents!

@Mamilli

Afro Exim is the only other KQ lender apart from local banks. Hao wengine labda unaongea kuhusu Savannah

@Obiero
Please go through KQ 2017 annual report page 154 where KQ owes
Barclays Bank Plc--Aircraft Loans of ksh.327mn
Citi/JP Morgan--Aircraft Loans of sh.71.649bn
Afrexim Bank--Aircraft Loans of sh.21.05bn

Zichi
#8635 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 5:04:55 PM

Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
Horton wrote:
maka wrote:
Kenya Airways will introduce a biweekly B787-8 Dreamliner service to Lagos from JKIA.
The airline currently runs daily flights to Lagos operating with an Embraer 190 or a Boeing 737.

The ERJ doesnt go to LOS wacha rumours

@maka you didn't have to get the screenshot for some of these people.. even now some still doubt that what you are saying is the truth. Ngunze started a masterclass strategy whose fruits are being felt fully.. Bye bye loss territory, we are taking off

@Obiero. Please show some class. What do u mean these people?

@maka that screenshot/article is erroneous the Erj has never been to LOS. Furthest its been on a revenue flight is ABV. You can check with your sources sir.

Usually it was either the B737-700 or -800 on this route, B777 and 787 have done this but NEVER ERJ.

Embraer 190 doesn't have the range to make it to LOS on a full load. Even ABV was stretching it. E190 has NEVER been to ABV
obiero
#8636 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 6:15:48 PM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
mamilli wrote:
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Just my 2 Zim cents!

@Mamilli

@Obiero
Please go through KQ 2017 annual report page 154 where KQ owes
Barclays Bank Plc--Aircraft Loans of ksh.327mn
Citi/JP Morgan--Aircraft Loans of sh.71.649bn
Afrexim Bank--Aircraft Loans of sh.21.05bn

Ya Mungu ni mengi.. With these two sales, a return to profitability is now assured by the revised full year books closure 31.12.2017.. The rally of a lifetime continues to bubble

maka
#8637 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 8:14:57 PM

Changes...
maka
#8638 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 8:16:39 PM

maka wrote:
Changes...

maka
#8639 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 8:27:14 PM

Last few weeks big heads have rolled...New structure due on 1st November...
obiero
#8640 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 8:52:06 PM

maka wrote:
Last few weeks big heads have rolled...New structure due on 1st November...

Right after the announcement of vastly improved half year results.. KQ has turned the final corner.. All hands on deck. We are taking off