772 Pages«<429430431432433>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
Horton
#8601 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 6:56:04 PM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
Horton wrote:
maka wrote:
Kenya Airways will introduce a biweekly B787-8 Dreamliner service to Lagos from JKIA.
The airline currently runs daily flights to Lagos operating with an Embraer 190 or a Boeing 737.

The ERJ doesnt go to LOS wacha rumours

@maka you didn't have to get the screenshot for some of these people.. even now some still doubt that what you are saying is the truth. Ngunze started a masterclass strategy whose fruits are being felt fully.. Bye bye loss territory, we are taking off

@Obiero. Please show some class. What do u mean these people?

@maka that screenshot/article is erroneous the Erj has never been to LOS. Furthest its been on a revenue flight is ABV. You can check with your sources sir.

Usually it was either the B737-700 or -800 on this route, B777 and 787 have done this but NEVER ERJ.
muandiwambeu
#8602 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 6:59:12 PM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
Horton wrote:
maka wrote:
Kenya Airways will introduce a biweekly B787-8 Dreamliner service to Lagos from JKIA.
The airline currently runs daily flights to Lagos operating with an Embraer 190 or a Boeing 737.

The ERJ doesnt go to LOS wacha rumours

@maka you didn't have to get the screenshot for some of these people.. even now some still doubt that what you are saying is the truth. Ngunze started a masterclass strategy whose fruits are being felt fully.. Bye bye loss territory, we are taking off

Fact check...smile

Interchanging of aircrafts happens quite a bit you cant just say its only a 737 - 800 that goes to LOS or any other fixed destination...

Wednesday 04th October 2017
a) KQ770/1 NBO/LAD/NBO is upgraded to B738 (J16 M129) instead of E90 on schedule
b) KQ584 NBO/NLA/FBM/NBO is downgraded to B737 (J16 M100) instead of B738 on schedule

Thu 04th Oct 2017
a) KQ250/1 NBO/SEZ/NBO is downgraded to B737 (J16 M100) instead of B738 on schedule
b) KQ542 NBO/LOS/COO/NBO is upgraded to B738 (J16 M129) instead of B737 on schedule

Fri 05th Oct 2017
a) KQ770/1 NBO/LAD/NBO is upgraded to B738 (J16 M129) instead of E90 on schedule
b) KQ586 NBO/FBM/NLA/NBO is downgraded to E90 (J12 M84) instead of B738 on schedule

Enjoy your evening...

disembarking lies twisted inside the truth. @Obiero take heed of @maka monthly
briefing meetings and you will stop getting hotties from routine happenings @kq. @Maka
you made my evening too.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
VituVingiSana
#8603 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 7:12:57 PM

obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
[quote=Ericsson]South African Airlines is falling.
Good chance for KQ to fill the gap

Hakuna ndege...smile

But those embraer's are work horses and they rarely break down they should get more of the same...Very hard planes...

Payload restrictions, only suitable for thin routes. The flying range is also another issue. With payload issues then no cargo and duty free revenue which is a big loss.

We shall see what Mikosz will go for. B737 max 10 is the best option followed by bombardier cs100.

@arresteddev the bombardier has very sparse service support in Africa.. Most of the tarmac that KQ lands on in various parts of Africa is game for the Embraer.. Cargo business within Africa is rising and the KQ cargo plane will take care of that

Plenty of support, Q400 is everywhere. You do not have a grasp of this subject matter.

@arresteddev im not an aviation expert but surely Boeing and Embraer have stronger after sales support across Africa which is KQ's bread basket.. See this http://www.bombardier.co.../middle-east-and-africa[/quote]

Nothing. KQ has engineers. Manufacturer's attention only required in a few instances. Majority of the maintenance issues handled by the Airline/ maintenance service providers on the spot.

Magufuli already made an order for a CS300 then the rest will follow suit.

Do you mean that a KQ engineer can attend to some incident like a pierced fuselage or ill-angled tail

Why not? These boys are not whacky as they wish to make you believe sir obiero

Kindly read about the fire on Ethiopian and how long it took to fix and where the repairs were effected from. While at it also please inform us where the recently hit Boeing for KQ is being fixed..

I feel your pains @obiero. You leave an african doctor in krnya for an african nurse in india. Thats how yhe deals are ate and brokered, courtesy of your big dad nguzioLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Did i here somebody tell me who won the eatimg competation @kqueer. Probably the race got an upgrade
How is /are the ppt frontrunners?

Stock trading belongs to the bold.. It's high stakes and one must be ready to see positions change.. Right now, KQ stock is on a back foot held up by the 3 misguided banks, but soon it shall be our time to eat. Soon and very soon

"Trading" vs "Investing" >>> Many Wazuans prefer "investing" as we know that's where the real money is as firms grow and prosper. Of course, one should be ready to bail out as I did out of KQ in 2012 when I saw the crazy "Project Mawingu"

Don't fall in love with a firm's shares.
If things change, I will bail out of my "Big Five" including Unga, KenRe, I&M, KK, Centum as well as Equity, NIC, DTB, FTGH, Safcom, etc...
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#8604 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 7:16:58 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:

Hakuna ndege...smile

But those embraer's are work horses and they rarely break down they should get more of the same...Very hard planes...

Payload restrictions, only suitable for thin routes. The flying range is also another issue. With payload issues then no cargo and duty free revenue which is a big loss.

We shall see what Mikosz will go for. B737 max 10 is the best option followed by bombardier cs100.

@arresteddev the bombardier has very sparse service support in Africa.. Most of the tarmac that KQ lands on in various parts of Africa is game for the Embraer.. Cargo business within Africa is rising and the KQ cargo plane will take care of that

Plenty of support, Q400 is everywhere. You do not have a grasp of this subject matter.

@arresteddev im not an aviation expert but surely Boeing and Embraer have stronger after sales support across Africa which is KQ's bread basket.. See this http://www.bombardier.co.../middle-east-and-africa[/quote]

Nothing. KQ has engineers. Manufacturer's attention only required in a few instances. Majority of the maintenance issues handled by the Airline/ maintenance service providers on the spot.

Do you mean that a KQ engineer can attend to some incident like a pierced fuselage or ill-angled tail

Kindly read about the fire on Ethiopian and how long it took to fix and where the repairs were effected from. While at it also please inform us where the recently hit Boeing for KQ is being fixed..

I feel your pains @obiero. You leave an african doctor in krnya for an african nurse in india. Thats how yhe deals are ate and brokered, courtesy of your big dad nguzioLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Did i here somebody tell me who won the eatimg competation @kqueer. Probably the race got an upgrade

Stock trading belongs to the bold.. It's high stakes and one must be ready to see positions change.. Right now, KQ stock is on a back foot held up by the 3 misguided banks, but soon it shall be our time to eat. Soon and very soon

"Trading" vs "Investing" >>> Many Wazuans prefer "investing" as we know that's where the real money is as firms grow and prosper. Of course, one should be ready to bail out as I did out of KQ in 2012 when I saw the crazy "Project Mawingu"

If things change, I will bail out of my "Big Five" including Unga, KenRe, I&M, KK, Centum as well as Equity, NIC, DTB, FTGH, Safcom, etc...

Mzee wa kazi @vvs it's time to come back inside the Pride of Africa

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#8605 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 7:20:04 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:

Hakuna ndege...smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
VituVingiSana
#8606 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 7:21:20 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:

Hakuna ndege...smile

Not investable for me BUT I do want KQ to succeed as a Kenyan firm. We need KQ to succeed. We want the good jobs, the local purchasing, the weaning off the Taxpayer, the MICE, the tourists, etc. As an investment, I will stay away until I see real progress. I am a Warren Buffet fan and he re-invested in airlines only AFTER he saw solid progress.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
tandich
#8607 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2017 11:45:51 AM

KQ wary of repossession of aircraft by overseas banks over debt

https://www.standardmedi...overseas-banks-over-debt
Spikes
#8608 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2017 11:48:26 AM

[quote=tandich]KQ wary of repossession of aircraft by overseas banks over debt

https://www.standardmedi...verseas-banks-over-debt[/quote]

@obiero what's your take on this latest development?
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Ericsson
#8609 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2017 12:03:05 PM

Spikes wrote:

Has nothing to say
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#8610 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2017 12:03:26 PM

Spikes wrote:

That would be an act of aggression to the state.. Will never happen to a national carrier

muandiwambeu
#8611 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2017 1:51:07 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:

That would be an act of aggression to the state.. Will never happen to a national carrier

@Obiero, relax. Your frens shafted and left for Carribean islands to smoke their spoils their. Now they are looking forwards to making their last kill. Equity bank and et al are saying they have been cheated for the first time and are not ready to go in with a character exhibiting slutish behaviour. Whats wrong with that. Otherwise their stake is so little, let them be paid off and be left with gulliable complacent charaters you can tug along.
Dedications: you can fool some people but you cannt fool all the people all the time. The chaege is likely to be excuted, how many birds were hook to the charge. Deaperate times here they cometh.
Huse of cards crumbling down. For sure learning sometimes can be tormenting.
This deal was a cheat. And the musketeer just run out of cards and is left old a monkeys tail in day light.
muandiwambeu
#8612 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2017 2:17:44 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Thats very uncoathe from a known shareholder. You very well know the birds belong to someone else and are charged until you pay, thats something like hire purchase. You don't, the seller reposses. The debtors just needed state gurantee inextension to fhe charge and they would have given you all the peace in the world to run your errands. Now even after defaulting on payment, you are dealdarling with a predactor, who is giving you a second chance in life at his odds. In the first place, these guys most likely wouldnt have cared if restructuring stalled or not so long as they got their extensions. The musketeer has been caught pants down. Desperate times calls for desperate measure. Tell the nguzio to ring stato house and sermon mpigs urgently to dispense with gurantorship procedures. Damn men.
obiero
#8613 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2017 6:11:03 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Thats very uncoathe from a known shareholder. You very well know the birds belong to someone else and are charged until you pay, thats something like hire purchase. You don't, the seller reposses. The debtors just needed state gurantee inextension to fhe charge and they would have given you all the peace in the world to run your errands. Now even after defaulting on payment, you are dealdarling with a predactor, who is giving you a second chance in life at his odds. In the first place, these guys most likely wouldnt have cared if restructuring stalled or not so long as they got their extensions. The musketeer has been caught pants down. Desperate times calls for desperate measure. Tell the nguzio to ring stato house and sermon mpigs urgently to dispense with gurantorship procedures. Damn men.

A dream deffered is not a dream derailed.. We will get the restructuring done soon and then we will wait to hear stories about how "the share used to trade at KES 4.80, na sikununua!!!"

muandiwambeu
#8614 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2017 10:15:36 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:

@Obiero, relax. Your frens shafted and left for Carribean islands to smoke their spoils their. Now they are looking forwards to making their last kill. Equity bank and et al are saying they have been cheated for the first time and are not ready to go in with a character exhibiting slutish behaviour. Whats wrong with that. Otherwise their stake is so little, let them be paid off and be left with gulliable complacent charaters you can tug along.
Dedications: you can fool some people but you cannt fool all the people all the time. The chaege (charge) is likely to be excuted, how many birds were hooked to the charge. Desperate times here they cometh.
House of cards crumbling down. For sure learning sometimes can be tormenting.
This deal was a cheat. And the musketeer just run out of cards and is left holding a monkeys tail in day light.

Sad Sad Sad Sad
obiero
#8615 Posted : Thursday, October 05, 2017 7:14:15 AM

obiero wrote:
Kwiklana wrote:
I have been watching on the sidelines as a guest and today, I registered to say a special thank you to @Obiero. The passion with which he believes in KQ made me get interested in the counter and in 4 months, I made some cool cash.

@Obiero I wish you well amidst all the bashing.

Also special thanks to @karasinga for the directional forecast thread, something I always look forward to reading. I am a total newbie and learning continues...

Karibu @kwiklana.. KQ is a trader's dream stock

Testify

Pesa Nane
#8616 Posted : Thursday, October 05, 2017 3:25:11 PM

Quote:
Malkia Strikers travel Ethiopian Airlines despite KQ deal.

Kenya's national women volleyball team departed for an international assignment in Cameroon on Thursday morning aboard Ethiopian Airlines, a month after the announcement of a Sh4 billion deal with Kenya Airways." ...

"We are proud to be working with the Ministry of Sports on this venture and believe it will make it easier for Kenyan sportsmen and women to travel. We also promise to deliver competitive fares, Onyango said during the unveiling of the deal at the Ministry of Sports headquarters....

But alas, this doesn't seem to be the case as yet. Nairobi News has in its possession pictures of the the Cameroon bound Malkia Strikers aboard Ethiopia, even though Kenya Airways has direct flights from Nairobi to Douala.

Anxious Anxious
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
muandiwambeu
#8617 Posted : Thursday, October 05, 2017 3:54:18 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
Quote:
Malkia Strikers travel Ethiopian Airlines despite KQ deal.

Kenya's national women volleyball team departed for an international assignment in Cameroon on Thursday morning aboard Ethiopian Airlines, a month after the announcement of a Sh4 billion deal with Kenya Airways." ...

"We are proud to be working with the Ministry of Sports on this venture and believe it will make it easier for Kenyan sportsmen and women to travel. We also promise to deliver competitive fares, Onyango said during the unveiling of the deal at the Ministry of Sports headquarters....

But alas, this doesn't seem to be the case as yet. Nairobi News has in its possession pictures of the the Cameroon bound Malkia Strikers aboard Ethiopia, even though Kenya Airways has direct flights from Nairobi to Douala.

Anxious Anxious

There are tale tell signs even if you are lost on your way to gikomba fish market. Fetid air aroma, that gets stronger with each step you makes. Brother and sister walk faster, lest your heart falter- coz you are destined there. Up your haste, cause you never know.Fish is a funny food, that never warns the mortals of its potent on a stale dinner plate. Samaki zaweza kuwa mbovu, ukichelewa mbarambarani. At any mere-lest of rottenness, run just run and run, lest you appettito delude you to being a partied* partying animal.
obiero
#8618 Posted : Thursday, October 05, 2017 4:55:35 PM

Sasa KQ ikijaa inamaanisha Ethiopian isibebe wateja.. Mafirauni nyie

Ericsson
#8619 Posted : Thursday, October 05, 2017 7:36:18 PM

Air France to resume direct flights Paris-Nairobi from next year march.
Three flights a week
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#8620 Posted : Thursday, October 05, 2017 9:51:13 PM

obiero wrote:
A dissapointing run has come to an end, KQ-reborn now in play.. The high heavens await this share, noting change of financial year to Dec 2017. Our first net profit in 5 long years, is in near sight..

Profits, EBIT (KSh m) From 2002 to 2016 descending:
(5,664)
(10,826)
(4,861)
(29,712)
(26,099)
(10,202)

*HF 2017 projection

Results expected to be released on 25.10.2017