wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

772 Pages«<423424425426427>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
obiero
#8481 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 8:18:45 AM

maka wrote:
[quote=ArrestedDev]The issue at hand, hitting the nail on the head.

What is your personal ambition
here at KQ?

My ambition is to at least double
KQ’s size very quickly. Again, I’m very
lucky to have arrived at the end of a
process that should open the door again
to growth. If I need to restructure and
take tough decisions I will. The whole
purpose is to grow. You don’t make
airlines greater by shrinking them.

Kenya Airways MD and CEO Sebastian Mikosz. Published Msafiri Sept 2
Interesting...came across this;

Dear all,

As Kenya Airways is finalising the restructuring process and is about to embark on its mission to profitability, I decided to strengthen the Transformation Office with a team of airline professionals, who have accomplished similar goals before.

As of 1st of September they started working on strategic projects and supporting important processes within the company.

The team consist of:

1. Monika Kiełtyka-Michna – with vast knowledge of strategic management in back office function, ex. Chief Corporate Officer in LOT Polish Airlines.

2. Edyta Kijewska-Teny – with great understanding of data and IT systems, ex. Programme Manager for ERP Reimplementation at LOT Polish Arilines.

3. Magdalena Serwach – a corporate lawyer, with expertise on corporate governance, cohesion and compliance of internal corporate procedures.

4. Marcin Celejewski – author and implementer of growth and development strategies, ex Chief Commercial Officer in LOT Polish Airlines.

5. Michał Śmierciak – procurement expert, ran the project of LOT Polish Airlines Procurement Function centralisation.

Due to their roles in the organisation the team is reporting directly to me, and their scope of duties include:

· Creating, driving and guarding cohesion of KQ Strategy across all departments in the company

· Building reporting system enabling KPI monitoring and providing fair and transparent information on company performance

· Monitoring and supporting the execution of all functional and project actions of the company, including special projects set by me

· Focus on boosting the revenue of KQ throughout the company and improving KQ customer experience.

The role of the team will be as well focused on training our young talent and help me in improving our processes – therefore they might contact you directly to involve in realising the key projects for KQ.

This is the moment on Kenya Airways’ timeline that we need to mobilise and deliver on our financial strategy and become profitable, growing company and an Airline of choice in the region and further.

Have a good week!

Sebastian Mikosz
Group Managing Director & CEO

Lots of LOT people coming in.. The sad African story continues. We can't run an airline?

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
ArrestedDev
#8482 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 8:56:59 AM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
[quote=ArrestedDev]The issue at hand, hitting the nail on the head.

here at KQ?

Kenya Airways MD and CEO Sebastian Mikosz. Published Msafiri Sept 2

Dear all,

As Kenya Airways is finalising the restructuring process and is about to embark on its mission to profitability, I decided to strengthen the Transformation Office with a team of airline professionals, who have accomplished similar goals before.

As of 1st of September they started working on strategic projects and supporting important processes within the company.

The team consist of:

1. Monika Kiełtyka-Michna – with vast knowledge of strategic management in back office function, ex. Chief Corporate Officer in LOT Polish Airlines.

2. Edyta Kijewska-Teny – with great understanding of data and IT systems, ex. Programme Manager for ERP Reimplementation at LOT Polish Arilines.

3. Magdalena Serwach – a corporate lawyer, with expertise on corporate governance, cohesion and compliance of internal corporate procedures.

4. Marcin Celejewski – author and implementer of growth and development strategies, ex Chief Commercial Officer in LOT Polish Airlines.

5. Michał Śmierciak – procurement expert, ran the project of LOT Polish Airlines Procurement Function centralisation.

Due to their roles in the organisation the team is reporting directly to me, and their scope of duties include:

· Creating, driving and guarding cohesion of KQ Strategy across all departments in the company

· Building reporting system enabling KPI monitoring and providing fair and transparent information on company performance

· Monitoring and supporting the execution of all functional and project actions of the company, including special projects set by me

· Focus on boosting the revenue of KQ throughout the company and improving KQ customer experience.

The role of the team will be as well focused on training our young talent and help me in improving our processes – therefore they might contact you directly to involve in realising the key projects for KQ.

This is the moment on Kenya Airways’ timeline that we need to mobilise and deliver on our financial strategy and become profitable, growing company and an Airline of choice in the region and further.

Have a good week!

Sebastian Mikosz

Lots of LOT people coming in.. The sad African story continues. We can't run an airline?

Proven and tested individuals.Let's give them a chance to salvage the pride of Africa. I like it.
ArrestedDev
#8483 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 9:07:11 AM

maka wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
The issue at hand, hitting the nail on the head.

here at KQ?

Kenya Airways MD and CEO Sebastian Mikosz. Published Msafiri Sept 2017.

Dear all,

The team consist of:

Have a good week!

Sebastian Mikosz

Remember telling you he rubbished the earlier restructuring process...its super top heavy and most roles have been duplicated.

Yes, if he was there in the beginning, the dreamliners could not have been subleased. He is focused on growth.

The appointments made are necessary. I hope the remnants of TN do not resist the changes to be made. He already studied and now well versed of what KQ requires to perform.

One thing that I was sure KQ lacked was a solid strategy and the first person on the list fits that role.

These are very interesting times for KQ. It is good to watch what will come out of it.All the best. The journey to restore the pride of Africa now kicks off in earnest.
maka
#8484 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 9:35:12 AM

ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

here at KQ?

Dear all,

The team consist of:

Have a good week!

Sebastian Mikosz

Remember telling you he rubbished the earlier restructuring process...its super top heavy and most roles have been duplicated.

Yes, if he was there in the beginning, the dreamliners could not have been subleased. He is focused on growth.

The appointments made are necessary. I hope the remnants of TN do not resist the changes to be made. He already studied and now well versed of what KQ requires to perform.

One thing that I was sure KQ lacked was a solid strategy and the first person on the list fits that role.

These are very interesting times for KQ. It is good to watch what will come out of it.All the best. The journey to restore the pride of Africa now kicks off in earnest.

Watu wa status quo already complaining...They know it will not be business as usual...smile
possunt quia posse videntur
muandiwambeu
#8485 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 9:55:28 AM

sparkly wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
My suspicion towards the KQ board and management is at an all time high

The harder you refuse the leasons, the harder the leasons and the sweeter the learning. Usijali @obiro, canning is part of leason plan for every teacher and pupil. smile smile smile

His bum is all red and blistered by now.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly sweet leasons. Where on earth is @mahegoat. I like is signature
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
ArrestedDev
#8486 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 10:06:59 AM

maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

here at KQ?

Dear all,

The team consist of:

Have a good week!

Sebastian Mikosz

Watu wa status quo already complaining...They know it will not be business as usual...smile

It is up to them.Business as usual forever? They are not serious.

The biggest casualties are in procurement.
Pesa Nane
#8487 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 12:43:16 PM

Quote:
The team:

1. Monika Kiełtyka-Michna
2. Edyta Kijewska-Teny
3. Magdalena Serwach
4. Marcin Celejewski
5. Michał Śmierciak

Sebastian Mikosz

#KaziKwaKantrimen Sad Sad
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Ericsson
#8488 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 12:46:21 PM

#
Pesa Nane wrote:
Quote:
The team:

2. Edyta Kijewska-Teny
3. Magdalena Serwach
4. Marcin Celejewski
5. Michał Śmierciak

Sebastian Mikosz

Applause Applause Applause Applause
As we wait rally of a lifetime
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Angelica _ann
#8489 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 1:07:31 PM

Ericsson wrote:
#
Pesa Nane wrote:
Quote:
The team:

2. Edyta Kijewska-Teny
3. Magdalena Serwach
4. Marcin Celejewski
5. Michał Śmierciak

Sebastian Mikosz

#KaziKwaKantri(wo)men Sad Sad

Thought so too @pesa8, bring my people to eat but mzungus are looked at differently, isorite!!!!! Time will tell, watch, wait & see smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
jgithige
#8490 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 1:29:39 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
#
Pesa Nane wrote:
Quote:
The team:

2. Edyta Kijewska-Teny
3. Magdalena Serwach
4. Marcin Celejewski
5. Michał Śmierciak

Sebastian Mikosz

Thought so too @pesa8, bring my people to eat but mzungus are looked at differently, isorite!!!!! Time will tell, watch, wait & see smile smile smile

Kenya Airways PLC 41st Annual AGM on friday 22nd September 2017 from 11 AM Pride Center Off Airport North Road Nairobi
"Blowing out someone else candle won't make yours shine brighter"-Anonymous
muandiwambeu
#8491 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 1:34:08 PM

jgithige wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
#
Pesa Nane wrote:
Quote:
The team:

2. Edyta Kijewska-Teny
3. Magdalena Serwach
4. Marcin Celejewski
5. Michał Śmierciak

Sebastian Mikosz

Kenya Airways PLC 41st Annual AGM on friday 22nd September 2017 from 11 AM Pride Center Off Airport North Road Nairobi

@gathige do attend and if u do, do inquire the country of origin of the big five. Also do find out if they meet the constitutions threshold on ethics issues, chapter six.
jgithige
#8492 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 1:53:13 PM

Ericsson wrote:
#
Pesa Nane wrote:
Quote:
The team:

2. Edyta Kijewska-Teny
3. Magdalena Serwach
4. Marcin Celejewski
5. Michał Śmierciak

Sebastian Mikosz

Sounds like a hague benchLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Justice Ekaterina Trendafilova
"Blowing out someone else candle won't make yours shine brighter"-Anonymous
The Great
#8493 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 1:54:14 PM

They sound so Russian. Anyway what does it matter where they are from
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
muandiwambeu
#8494 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 2:11:55 PM

jgithige wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
#
Pesa Nane wrote:
Quote:
The team:

2. Edyta Kijewska-Teny
3. Magdalena Serwach
4. Marcin Celejewski
5. Michał Śmierciak

Sebastian Mikosz

Sounds like a hague benchLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Justice Ekaterina Trendafilova

Opening speech at Agm,
Ladies and general men, We, Ekatrimen Ecollabo Etin.smile end mi bin kosi providile the protexion and privelenji (@obiero amefloat hapa, what did you hear sir)Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Angelica _ann
#8495 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 2:31:30 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
jgithige wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
#
Pesa Nane wrote:
Quote:
The team:

2. Edyta Kijewska-Teny
3. Magdalena Serwach
4. Marcin Celejewski
5. Michał Śmierciak

Sebastian Mikosz

Opening speech at Agm,
Ladies and general men, We, Ekatrimen Ecollabo Etin.smile end mi bin kosi providile the protexion and privelenji (@obiero amefloat hapa, what did you hear sir)Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
maka
#8496 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 3:39:38 PM

Ocampo 5
possunt quia posse videntur
Gatheuzi
#8497 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 6:02:08 PM

The Great wrote:
They sound so Russian. Anyway what does it matter where they are from

Poland was once part of soviet union.
Time is money, so money is time. Money saved is time gained in reverse! Money stores your life’s energy. You expend your energy, get paid money, and store that money for a future purchase made in a currency.
obiero
#8498 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 6:17:21 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
sparkly wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:

The harder you refuse the leasons, the harder the leasons and the sweeter the learning. Usijali @obiro, canning is part of leason plan for every teacher and pupil. smile smile smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly sweet leasons. Where on earth is @mahegoat. I like is signature

The money I will make on KQ shall be worth remembering.. Count down already begun

muandiwambeu
#8499 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 3:17:31 AM

obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
sparkly wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:

The money I will make on KQ shall be worth remembering.. Count down already begun

This stock does not respect countdowns or deadlines, its you who obeys by deflating or exterminating. Look, howmany deadlines so far. I lost count, however the pain of loosing money is palpable. Its so real and certain and its not over yet till restructuring labour pains are over and the baby is salvaged. Mama, naona kama wakunga wamegiveup. The general sentiment is we can't loose both, save the baby.Sad Sad Sad the baby can have new mothers and fathers(caretakers), former owners(perfectly diluted and tasteless by the end) were careless or clueless. d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
obiero
#8500 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 5:39:11 AM

muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
sparkly wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:

This stock does not respect countdowns or deadlines, its you who obeys by deflating or exterminating. Look, howmany deadlines so far. I lost count, however the pain of loosing money is palpable. Its so real and certain and its not over yet till restructuring labour pains are over and the baby is salvaged. Mama, naona kama wakunga wamegiveup. The general sentiment is we can't loose both, save the baby.Sad Sad Sad the baby can have new mothers and fathers(caretakers), former owners(perfectly diluted and tasteless by the end) were careless or clueless. d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

The volume action tells it all.. Musiwachwe