wazua Thu, May 16, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

772 Pages«<418419420421422>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
obiero
#8381 Posted : Friday, September 01, 2017 10:22:09 PM

Cde Monomotapa wrote:
@alais Obiero. Saw your tip on this. My indecision is still how to price & value KQ stock. Reason? Why would a bank(s) oppose? My little banking knowledge says being asked to cover paper losses with hard cash. That's clear. Consult more @ the Exchange bar and revert.

Hio swali sijaelewa kaka

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Cde Monomotapa
#8382 Posted : Friday, September 01, 2017 10:33:41 PM

obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
@alais Obiero. Saw your tip on this. My indecision is still how to price & value KQ stock. Reason? Why would a bank(s) oppose? My little banking knowledge says being asked to cover paper losses with hard cash. That's clear. Consult more @ the Exchange bar and revert.

Hio swali sijaelewa kaka

A certain IPO. The Bank, Ad agency or the IPO.
obiero
#8383 Posted : Saturday, September 02, 2017 7:30:26 AM

Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:

Hio swali sijaelewa kaka

66.6% the opposing banks were not banks of substance so we excuse them.. As for the pricing, there is nothing that would make a diligent investor sell below KES 8.52 which is the conversion price for the KQ Lenders Co Ltd, ESOP and GoK stake

Cde Monomotapa
#8384 Posted : Saturday, September 02, 2017 8:45:14 PM

obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:

Hio swali sijaelewa kaka

66.6% the opposing banks were not banks of substance so we excuse them.. As for the pricing, there is nothing that would make a diligent investor sell below KES 8.52 which is the conversion price for the KQ Lenders Co Ltd, ESOP and GoK stake

OK. 8.52 is after conversion. Where's the play now? Does 4.7 now amount to more than 8.52 later? Glad shares issued to market will eventually be 6B. Free float circa 5%. Let's see.
obiero
#8385 Posted : Saturday, September 02, 2017 9:16:40 PM

Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:

Hio swali sijaelewa kaka

OK. 8.52 is after conversion. Where's the play now? Does 4.7 now amount to more than 8.52 later? Glad shares issued to market will eventually be 6B. Free float circa 5%. Let's see.

Yes. KES 8.52 is after conversion.. Issued shares will be 7.4B.. The current price is based on voodoo economics.. KQ should not be trading at such levels with all the positive information that is out.

Cde Monomotapa
#8386 Posted : Saturday, September 02, 2017 9:38:29 PM

obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:

Hio swali sijaelewa kaka

Yes. KES 8.52 is after conversion.. Issued shares will be 7.4B.. The current price is based on voodoo economics.. KQ should not be trading at such levels with all the positive information that is out.

7.4B, thanks for the clarification. Vodoonomics Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. Yup, been following the news. Let's see.
obiero
#8387 Posted : Saturday, September 02, 2017 9:49:58 PM

Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:

Hio swali sijaelewa kaka

7.4B, thanks for the clarification. Vodoonomics Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. Yup, been following the news. Let's see.

Let's see boss.. There's a big opportunity on this one, though it's taken long to materialise

Cde Monomotapa
#8388 Posted : Saturday, September 02, 2017 10:24:10 PM

obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:

Hio swali sijaelewa kaka

Let's see boss.. There's a big opportunity on this one, though it's taken long to materialise

Indeed. Paid in full.
Ericsson
#8389 Posted : Sunday, September 03, 2017 2:44:22 AM

obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:

Hio swali sijaelewa kaka

Positive information needs to be backed by Form 16 i.e financial performance which is yet to be seen.
When is KQ announcing 2017/2018 HY results?
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#8390 Posted : Sunday, September 03, 2017 8:13:54 AM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:

Hio swali sijaelewa kaka

Positive information needs to be backed by Form 16 i.e financial performance which is yet to be seen.
When is KQ announcing 2017/2018 HY results?

Late October

VituVingiSana
#8391 Posted : Sunday, September 03, 2017 4:21:56 PM

obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:

Hio swali sijaelewa kaka

So 4 of today's shares = 1 "new" share?
4.50 x 4 = 18
New share = 4 existing shares = 8.52

I don't get the logic but I am sure @Obiero can expound!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#8392 Posted : Sunday, September 03, 2017 10:52:42 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:

Hio swali sijaelewa kaka

4.50 x 4 = 18

A better approach to understand the conversion would be to look at the KQ Lenders Co Ltd offering post share split but pre consolidation

VituVingiSana
#8393 Posted : Monday, September 04, 2017 11:48:11 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:

Hio swali sijaelewa kaka

4.50 x 4 = 18

A better approach to understand the conversion would be to look at the KQ Lenders Co Ltd offering post share split but pre consolidation

Since most shareholders aren't part of "KQ Lenders Co Ltd" what does that mean for EXISTING (minority) shareholders?

Is today's share at 4.50 worth 2x more than after the restructuring [assuming 8.52 after 4 "old" shares are converted to 1 "new" share]?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#8394 Posted : Tuesday, September 05, 2017 7:33:33 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:

Hio swali sijaelewa kaka

4.50 x 4 = 18

Since most shareholders aren't part of "KQ Lenders Co Ltd" what does that mean for EXISTING (minority) shareholders?

Is today's share at 4.50 worth 2x more than after the restructuring [assuming 8.52 after 4 "old" shares are converted to 1 "new" share]?

Yes. That's what's up. However the minority shareholders will need to pump in more cash via the Open Offer to achieve parity with the conversion shares of the majority shareholders..

obiero
#8395 Posted : Tuesday, September 05, 2017 7:37:54 AM

obiero wrote:
A late correction from the exchange bar.. The ratio for Open Offer shall be 5 new shares for every 1 existing share. Price remains KES 1.8 for the Open Offer with market price expected at KES 8.52 minimum. The rally of a lifetime awaits the brave

Fuel to the fire will be the half year results awaited late October.. But the management so far has been shifty on information.. It was stated clearly that the restructuring will be through by end of August 2017. If they changed plans, the least the company would have done was to issue a status update

sparkly
#8396 Posted : Tuesday, September 05, 2017 8:30:19 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:

Hio swali sijaelewa kaka

4.50 x 4 = 18

Yes. That's what's up. However the minority shareholders will need to pump in more cash via the Open Offer to achieve parity with the conversion shares of the majority shareholders..

This deal takes the Crown for con of the century.
Life is short. Live passionately.
maka
#8397 Posted : Tuesday, September 05, 2017 9:01:00 AM

KQ will stop flying to Hanoi...
possunt quia posse videntur
VituVingiSana
#8398 Posted : Tuesday, September 05, 2017 11:23:11 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:

Hio swali sijaelewa kaka

4.50 x 4 = 18

Will there not be plenty of shares offered in the Open Offer that there's no need to hold onto the existing shares? What's the ratio of the Open (Rights) Offer? I recall during the Rights Issue in 2012, folks were ready to sell Rights at 5 cents.
obiero
#8399 Posted : Tuesday, September 05, 2017 11:52:31 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:

Hio swali sijaelewa kaka

4.50 x 4 = 18

Will there not be plenty of shares offered in the Open Offer that there's no need to hold onto the existing shares? What's the ratio of the Open (Rights) Offer? I recall during the Rights Issue in 2012, folks were ready to sell Rights at 5 cents.

That's one major problem.. The KQ board should inform the public at large of the book closure date for the Open Offer which should trigger the rally. Selling now isn't a good time to sell or buy

muandiwambeu
#8400 Posted : Tuesday, September 05, 2017 3:08:53 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:
obiero wrote:
Cde Monomotapa wrote:

Hio swali sijaelewa kaka

4.50 x 4 = 18

This deal takes the Crown for con of the century.

Brief, very clear, accurate, precise, true, measurable, guranteeable statement, so far i have heard about kqueer
Convert four(@trading at 4.5) shares to one( in theory that would trade at 18/= @). Create new shares and offer them to public to buy a companies name for 1.xy then expect buyers at 1.xy to book their gains at 8.5. Thats voondoo ecomics for sure. Why, coz creditors campany have seen through the government strategic interest in a shell company and are being forced to be owners of canibalised skeleton briefcase company. Those buying are high on jamaican cigar. (Buy 4@18/= and sell the same consolidated to one @8.5/= or less competing with buyers of the same bought @1.xy, pure madness.)
Investors inside have doused themselves with high octane petrol and are now drinking to their fill waitng to be burnt to recogniton. Hapa sio blood on the streats, it shall be roasted investors on the streat. I can not wait.smile smile
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....