Impunity
#7581 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 9:46:28 PM

Spikes wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
By the way with the reduction of the loss, there is no impact at all. KQ is even now in a worse state considering the fact that key assets that could have been used to generate income in the near future were offloaded, some at throw away prices.

The reduction in the loss was only occassioned by the cosmetic changes i.e. unsustainable cost cutting measures rather than addressing the underlying problems.

On the contrary,these results are good.Its not just the asset sale only,there has been efficient measures taken to curb spiralling expenditure.The corruption loopholes has been addressed.All these due to effect of Michael Joseph.What is needed now is some cash injection and the airline will be back into profitability immediately.

No tangible initiatives undertaken. There is nothing Mckinsey brought on the table. Let's bank on the new CEO to put the house in order.

@Obiero, nothing emotional with my comments.

@arresteddev 16B reduction in loss position isn't small.. Things are looking up

But the company value sunk further deeper to negative-44B...the company is worth nothing plus you will need to borrow 44B shillings from the gaament in order to pay debtors and shareholders.

It's a rat race really.Whoever wins is still a rat!

Reduce loss by 16B shillings and sunk deeper in value in equal amount!?

What the hell?

ZERO SUMMATION.

No wonder @Obiero's much awaited rally of a lifetime died immediately after announcement of results!

These are all "mbio za sakafuni...zitaishia ukingoni"
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Impunity
#7582 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 11:35:58 AM

Stagnant again.

Impunity
#7583 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 11:37:04 AM

I want to exit this bus and enter Mumias...anything above 6.20 am profitable.

HaMaina
#7584 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 11:43:16 AM

Impunity wrote:

You're most welcome.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
Spikes
#7585 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 11:57:24 AM

HaMaina wrote:
Impunity wrote:

You're most welcome.

@Hamaina and @Obiero are amazing guys!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
HaMaina
#7586 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 1:00:48 PM

Spikes wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Impunity wrote:

You're most welcome.

Thanks.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
obiero
#7587 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 1:35:38 PM

HaMaina wrote:
Spikes wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Impunity wrote:

You're most welcome.

Thanks.

@Impunity it is good to know that you have made a return on your investment.. You are free to exit but just know that you have left the party way too early. Michael Joseph charm offensive already evident as JJ gets international flights green light http://www.businessdaily...45714-13jd6qt/index.html

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#7588 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:28:45 PM

obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Spikes wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
[quote=Impunity]I want to exit this bus and enter Mumias...anything above 6.20 am profitable.

You're most welcome.

Thanks.

@Impunity it is good to know that you have made a return on your investment.. You are free to exit but just know that you have left the party way too early. Michael Joseph charm offensive already evident as JJ gets international flights green light http://www.businessdaily...5714-13jd6qt/index.html[/quote]
The major announcement @Obiero is waiting for is in for the interest of long-term investors. I don't think filling a hole of kes 44bn will benefit traders. There's a lot of uncertainty surrounding this stock!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Impunity
#7589 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 3:51:53 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Spikes wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
[quote=Impunity]I want to exit this bus and enter Mumias...anything above 6.20 am profitable.

You're most welcome.

Thanks.

@Impunity it is good to know that you have made a return on your investment.. You are free to exit but just know that you have left the party way too early. Michael Joseph charm offensive already evident as JJ gets international flights green light http://www.businessdaily...5714-13jd6qt/index.html[/quote]
The major announcement @Obiero is waiting for is in for the interest of long-term investors. I don't think filling a hole of kes 44bn will benefit traders. There's a lot of uncertainty surrounding this stock!

If I exit today at 7 bob I will make 80cents profit...not bad at all.
I will go to Mumias and try see some magic...it's too big to FAIL.

obiero
#7590 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 4:28:15 PM

Impunity wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Spikes wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

You're most welcome.

Thanks.

If I exit today at 7 bob I will make 80cents profit...not bad at all.
I will go to Mumias and try see some magic...it's too big to FAIL.

All the best @impunity

obiero
#7591 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 6:42:32 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Spikes wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

You're most welcome.

Thanks.

A net positive working capital to cure the negative equity position will be of immense immediate benefit to KQs cash flow.. Wait for the moment. Thank me in a few weeks

ArrestedDev
#7592 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2017 3:45:59 PM

@maka, Do you know if Ngunze has vacated the CEO's office to some other workspace?
maka
#7593 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2017 5:49:35 PM

ArrestedDev wrote:
@maka, Do you know if Ngunze has vacated the CEO's office to some other workspace?

Yes he has...He said on Friday during 'Mingle mingle' that he will be only available on needs basis so he wont be at JKIA or at Base...Plus he will return his official line tomorrow.He doesn't want two centres of power.
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#7594 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2017 5:57:40 PM

maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

Yes he has...He said on Friday during 'Mingle mingle' that he will be only available on needs basis so he wont be ta JKIA or at Base...Plus he will return his official line tomorrow.He doesn't want to centres of power.

@maka = @ngunze.. OMG

maka
#7595 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2017 8:44:44 PM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

Yes he has...He said on Friday during 'Mingle mingle' that he will be only available on needs basis so he wont be ta JKIA or at Base...Plus he will return his official line tomorrow.He doesn't want to centres of power.

@maka = @ngunze.. OMG

possunt quia posse videntur
ArrestedDev
#7596 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:18:08 AM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

@maka = @ngunze.. OMG

Smooth handover indeed. Let's now wait for Sebastian to settle into the job.
chiaroscuro
#7597 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 10:55:29 AM

When I see people buying KQ shares, I ask myself "why"?

This is like buy a plot on the L. Victoria hyacinth! You're only hoping that there is a bigger idiot than yourself who'll offer you a higher price in the near future!

People, this this has NEGATIVE VALUE; has NO WORKING CAPITAL. In short, it has NO FOUNDATION. It is a hyacinth floating on water. You'll wake up tomorrow and find that it has been blown away by the wind.

So, it made 900m operating profit...which was wiped out by finance costs taking the bottom line to a 10bn LOSS

Transfer that to balance sheet and net assets drop from NEGATIVE 35bn to NEGATIVE 45bn!

Now tell me; what in the name of all things beautiful are people buying? Hope? Pride?

Sell this thing and "INVEST" your money in SPOTPESA!
ARAP CHARLES
#7598 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 2:51:35 PM

chiaroscuro wrote:

This is like buy a plot on the L. Victoria hyacinth! You're only hoping that there is a bigger idiot than yourself who'll offer you a higher price in the near future!

People, this this has NEGATIVE VALUE; has NO WORKING CAPITAL. In short, it has NO FOUNDATION. It is a hyacinth floating on water. You'll wake up tomorrow and find that it has been blown away by the wind.

So, it made 900m operating profit...which was wiped out by finance costs taking the bottom line to a 10bn LOSS

Transfer that to balance sheet and net assets drop from NEGATIVE 35bn to NEGATIVE 45bn!

Now tell me; what in the name of all things beautiful are people buying? Hope? Pride?

Obiero si hii ni matusi. I am Buying Atlas. woi.... kumbe iko suspended na walikuwa spotpesa syle way.
Watch and Listen and Live
obiero
#7599 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 6:35:59 PM

ARAP CHARLES wrote:
chiaroscuro wrote:

Obiero si hii ni matusi. I am Buying Atlas. woi.... kumbe iko suspended.

@arap si matusi hio.. some of these young people don't know how to make money via the NSE.. They are keyboard warriors fighting imaginary battles with unknown enemies. Fact remains that KQ has rallied from lows of KES 3.20 and will rally harder in near future. Calling people like @mikemacharia, @kirubi, @michaelwaweru @ifc @obiero buyers of hyacinth is comical

ARAP CHARLES
#7600 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 9:38:01 PM

obiero wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
chiaroscuro wrote:

Obiero si hii ni matusi. I am Buying Atlas. woi.... kumbe iko suspended.

@arap si matusi hio.. some of these young people don't know how to make money via the NSE.. They are keyboard warriors fighting imaginary battles with unknown enemies. Fact remains that KQ has rallied from lows of KES 3.20 and will rally harder in near future. Calling people like @mikemacharia, @kirubi, @michaelwaweru @ifc @obiero buyers of hyacinth is comical

haki yao.. mpaka za hyacinthLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
spotpesa utanyongwa mpaka bone marrow...kama una idea ya kunyonya..
Watch and Listen and Live