wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

772 Pages«<371372373374375>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
obiero
#7441 Posted : Saturday, May 06, 2017 6:20:21 AM

ArrestedDev wrote:
He also knows how to engange in a PR exercise which is a must do in aviation.

Mbuvi failed flat in that regard despite my personal warning to him about his lack of social media presence

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#7442 Posted : Saturday, May 06, 2017 6:26:27 AM

maka wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
enyands wrote:
maka wrote:
enyands wrote:
obiero wrote:
enyands wrote:
obiero wrote:
enyands wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
I don't know how Naikuni is doing with his cows but during the 2016 Annual meeting we this insight from Warren and Charlie about ranches:

One of the audience questions from the Berkshire meeting was from a young man whose family owns a cattle ranch. Below is the dialogue of the Q&A:

Rancher: My family runs some cattle ranches down in Flagstaff, Arizona. And that’s kind of what my question pertains to. I am curious on your thoughts as it relates to the expanding global population and investing in cattle and if you think it is wise. Thank you.

Charlie Munger: I think it is one of the worst business I can imagine for somebody like us.

Warren Buffett: There is nothing personal about it.

Charlie Munger: Not only is it a bad business, but we have no aptitude for it.

Warren Buffett: Some people have done well in it.

Charlie Munger: They have one good year every twenty years or something.

Warren Buffett: I know a few people who have done reasonably well in cattle, but they usually own banks on the side or something.

Charlie Munger: Somebody has to occupy the tough niches in the economy. We need you.

All the best to Naikuni.

The board and c suite at KQ is obliterated. Chair Evanson Mwaniki, Board member Nduva Muli, COO Yves Guibert, HR Alban Mwendar, Flight Ops Captain Mwangi, Fleet Rick Sine all resigned, suspended or fired.
Only the mercurial Mbuvi Ngunze remains upright, standing..
Kenyans should know when to stop hounding people out of office. Institutional memory should be treasured

@enyands some offices have rotten leaders but able workers.. I know the gentleman personally and for certain, this is a witch hunt. However for the sake of sanity to the share, he should take a bow

Hello hello is this obiero ? You finally want him to resign ??? Vvs has his answer then ,the reason why you too much into kq is because you know nguze guy personally .all in all thank you for admitting that he has to go.case closed

the guy has weaknesses, in particular his handling of the media is wanting. his lack of acceptance to join social media is a good terrible goof since CEO peers are online

Trump is a poor politician but you are right ,what keeps trump going is he knows how to make media dance to his tune.

Safety director Alex Avedi also out today evening..

They should hire someone who has managed a company outside kenya .the opus kind of person .but should they promote someone from kq ,he will be another nguze.if you don't accept change then the change will change you

The COO job might go to some Dutch guy who was around last week...Van something....
ev

Applause Applause

A dutch guy??? Will he not dance to KLM tune? I hope this Ngunze will be removed like yesterday.

Jan de Vegt...mmmmh

http://www.cobaltgs.com/...il.php?management_id=11

Amepata...

June 30th 2016 @obiero besieged Ngunze Mbuvi to join Twitter, but the black man refused. Ever since MJ came to KQ, there have been no negative media reports, not because everything is OK at the airline, but because he knows how to spin information.. Similar to Bob at Safaricom, who made Kenyans talk about free mpesa and forget the massive outage

ArrestedDev
#7443 Posted : Saturday, May 06, 2017 8:05:14 AM

obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

Mbuvi failed flat in that regard despite my personal warning to him about his lack of social media presence

I insisted Ngunze was not the right person but you kept siding with him because of the freebies you were enjoying.
obiero
#7444 Posted : Saturday, May 06, 2017 11:21:45 AM

ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

I insisted Ngunze was not the right person but you kept siding with him because of the freebies you were enjoying.

I'm still enjoying the freebies

ArrestedDev
#7445 Posted : Sunday, May 07, 2017 5:01:58 AM

obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

I'm still enjoying the freebies

It will dry up very soon. Just a matter of time. The new CEO is a firm guy. When the govt failed to give a go ahead for LOT to be privatised, he left. He said I am going and he went.
Spikes
#7446 Posted : Sunday, May 07, 2017 9:45:57 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
There is a high chance that announcement of new CEO will not trigger a rally. If loss position keeps shrinking after the release of results a sky high shall be the limit.IMHO though.

@spikes this is why I refer to you as a clown.. You brighten up wazua

I'm not a clown for your information!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Spikes
#7447 Posted : Sunday, May 07, 2017 9:54:04 AM

maka wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
bartum wrote:
No supply

Is that obiero at it again. Nah. Huyu jamaa should hire me to manage the proceeds.

We will peak at KES 10 in the next few weeks.. That is assured.. If we break KES 14, then only God knows where this thing will stop

Thank you for making my easter...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You are most welcome.. On Wednesday next week, we shall witness a high of KES 7.10.. The plane is heaven bound na niko ndani, ndani, ndaani

Mimi pia ako ndani ndaaani kama thong'.

Tuesday will be a shocker.. That VAT law on spare parts is huge news

On Tuesday the market is likely to fizzle out the events you saw last week specifically on Thursday. Although it is major news as VAT law is going to affect KQ books positively, the adamant bear market is far from over. I expect a pullback on Tuesday wiping off all gains attained last trading.

You fellows are just clowns....smile I told you let me buy you guys a Macallan we sit with fellows who drive KQ then you deduce...

I'm not a clown!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#7448 Posted : Sunday, May 07, 2017 10:15:18 AM

Spikes wrote:
maka wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
bartum wrote:
No supply

Is that obiero at it again. Nah. Huyu jamaa should hire me to manage the proceeds.

We will peak at KES 10 in the next few weeks.. That is assured.. If we break KES 14, then only God knows where this thing will stop

You are most welcome.. On Wednesday next week, we shall witness a high of KES 7.10.. The plane is heaven bound na niko ndani, ndani, ndaani

On Tuesday the market is likely to fizzle out the events you saw last week specifically on Thursday. Although it is major news as VAT law is going to affect KQ books positively, the adamant bear market is far from over. I expect a pullback on Tuesday wiping off all gains attained last trading.

You fellows are just clowns....smile I told you let me buy you guys a Macallan we sit with fellows who drive KQ then you deduce...

I'm not a clown!

LOL.. @spikes

maka
#7449 Posted : Sunday, May 07, 2017 10:56:17 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
maka wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
bartum wrote:
No supply

I'm not a clown!

LOL.. @spikes

Obiero umemka?Your buddy Musila is he ok?
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#7450 Posted : Sunday, May 07, 2017 1:20:37 PM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
maka wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
bartum wrote:
No supply

I'm not a clown!

LOL.. @spikes

@maka I last saw him at about 2am, he seemed OK.. He told me about the structural changes.. I also got confirmation on the negative equity matter..

obiero
#7451 Posted : Sunday, May 07, 2017 2:00:06 PM

Flo-ology wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
Flo-ology wrote:
@Obiero, why is taking long to name the new CEO? I thought you said announcement was to come in before end of May.

Yes.. That's what was supposed to happen. But good things come to those who wait

smile

@maka we await the 2 big announcements in a few days. Then the 1 huge announcement in 1 month. Only way is up!!! 30% minimum gain expected

@obiero, which announcements are these: new CEO? I thought Mbuvi will still hold on for some time? Reduced operating loss?? Or entry of new partner to replace KLM? Mind Elaborating?

Already up 12% since date of this post.. Tomorrow we should see a high of KES 7.. This share is dirt cheap; at any price below KES 10 I would buy buy buy by the bucket load. The post rights real price ceiling of KES 14 may even be revisited.. I officially declare a revised exit target of KES 13 up from KES 8..

maka
#7452 Posted : Sunday, May 07, 2017 2:15:07 PM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
maka wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
bartum wrote:
No supply

I'm not a clown!

LOL.. @spikes

@maka I last saw him at about 2am, he seemed OK.. He told me about the structural changes.. I also got confirmation on the negative equity matter..

Hiyo restructuring watu wamekataa...lateral move no increment.It was messy on Friday...
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#7453 Posted : Sunday, May 07, 2017 3:26:40 PM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
maka wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
bartum wrote:
No supply

I'm not a clown!

LOL.. @spikes

Hiyo restructuring watu wamekataa...lateral move no increment.It was messy on Friday...

True change must be accompanied by pain

obiero
#7454 Posted : Sunday, May 07, 2017 8:43:38 PM

From tomorrow KQ shall remain on high steroids upto 29.06.2017.. I have placed all my bets on this one. Let's see how it goes

obiero
#7455 Posted : Sunday, May 07, 2017 8:59:52 PM

ArrestedDev wrote:
The fellow is passionate about aviation and he knows exactly what it takes to run an airline.

Watched it.. I agree with @arresteddev

Ericsson
#7456 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 12:25:09 PM

obiero wrote:
From tomorrow KQ shall remain on high steroids upto 29.06.2017.. I have placed all my bets on this one. Let's see how it goes

Tomorrow has arrived.
Wapi high steroids?
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#7457 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 12:56:42 PM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:

Tomorrow has arrived.
Wapi high steroids?

Lol. A trading day is judged at the end

Ericsson
#7458 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 3:57:53 PM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:

Tomorrow has arrived.
Wapi high steroids?

Mkt has closed and the counter has traded flat.

Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#7459 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 6:55:28 PM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:

Tomorrow has arrived.
Wapi high steroids?

Its normal

Liv
#7460 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 8:22:48 PM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:

Tomorrow has arrived.
Wapi high steroids?

Its normal

I guess this is heading to 5.90 again