wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

772 Pages«<318319320321322>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
Spikes
#6381 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 9:46:22 AM

This thing is for those who believe in the power of propelling momentum.

#KQMoment.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
maka
#6382 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 9:49:11 AM

Impunity wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
MadDoc wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:
Only buy something that you'd be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.

Warren Buffett

KQ doesn't fit the bill!!!

Africa wines and spirits as well as air travel have no global comparison.. The growth rate is over 20% per annum with a ballooning middle class

While others are talking about 10 years sijui nini na nini ,me I have placed an off market buy order.

Every dog has its day. Or is it monkey???Laughing out loudly
Nevertheless, there are investors out there who have made 100%-percent gainsApplause

On paper, when the tide changes the gains will be wiped out in an instance smile

Naysayers jameni! You can't see the magnitude of the momentum? This thing will hit 12.8/- Friday next week.

#KQMoment.

Mimi niko ndani as a peculator for these reasons:

Tomorrow's hald year announcemnet will excite the market.
MJ will be officially announced as chairman, sooner.
MD will exit next week Tuesday

All the 3 above will make this think hit 12 bob.

I am not investing in this jut waiting to take my profits next week Friday.
Shame on you

We already know the results how will it excite the market again?
Hanoi is next to be dropped...they should maybe concentrate on African routes plus local.
possunt quia posse videntur
MadDoc
#6383 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 10:05:10 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
MadDoc wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:
Only buy something that you'd be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.

Warren Buffett

Africa wines and spirits as well as air travel have no global comparison.. The growth rate is over 20% per annum with a ballooning middle class

While others are talking about 10 years sijui nini na nini ,me I have placed an off market buy order.

Nevertheless, there are investors out there who have made 100%-percent gainsApplause

On paper, when the tide changes the gains will be wiped out in an instance smile

That's the caveat. When the tide shifts, it'll be a tsunami.
muandiwambeu
#6384 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 10:24:01 AM

Impunity wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
MadDoc wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:

Warren Buffett

Naysayers jameni! You can't see the magnitude of the momentum? This thing will hit 12.8/- Friday next week.

#KQMoment.

Shame on you

treasures of goblin. turns into charcoal then dust and it all ends with a tear and a space reservation for a new client at mathari(twigs collector) hospital.
being hooked to the hype anyway is not such a bad idea, being lined worries but being sunk,men! would be terrible coz mj will only offer you an apology. learning is a continues process but at times very painful and especially when forced to brutal shafting. I cherish my dime to dare put a coin forth to this charlatans hype. I would be ashamed of such moni even if I escaped with clean golds.smile Laughing out loudly
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
Impunity
#6385 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 10:56:15 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
MadDoc wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:

Warren Buffett

#KQMoment.

Shame on you

Continue being peculator smile Before you are caught with your pants down smile smile smile

I will leave the pant for them to take and run away with my profits.

By the way I see people taking early profits at 7.20, this is where mot guys have doubled their money, but I will wait.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

instinct
#6386 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 11:25:25 AM

Union wants KQ to give 1,000 outsourced staff permanent jobs

http://www.businessdaily...852-14utg04z/index.html

VituVingiSana
#6387 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 12:52:59 PM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:

Warren Buffett

Amen. KQ will run for 100 plus years

If only @Obiero honored his bets, I would take him on... Lakini, there's no point in betting with @Obiero if one can't collect.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#6388 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 12:58:51 PM

obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Impunity wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Hmmm, which firm is this chap referring to?

http://www.businessdaily...8338-153sykp/index.html

There have been a couple of revealing reports lately about listed companies that allege that the people at the wheel at the time engaged in nefarious transactions that brought some of these entities to their knees.

While this was happening, the top management continued to earn their seven to eight figure salaries and in some cases even got pay increases.

They are many but KQ is definitely one of the number.. Meanwhile 1,528,800 KQ shares traded today.. In simple logic, that which was bought today at KES 6.70 is unlikely to be sold at less than KES 12 per share by a shrewd trader.. With each passing day the opportunity to enter thins out and at some point for safety concerns it's better to watch the rally from afar just like the real safari rally

I have to say that I am impressed with the recent KQ run AFTER the (new) chairman MJ was appointed. That said, KQ is not for me. So far so good for you but bail sooner than later.

When the MD will exit later this month, I foresee a 12 bob print.
Tomorrow am all in with my pension.
Brick wall Brick wall

You will be left holding monkeys smile

All that I am sure of is that KQ should never have been trading sub KES 8.. Tomorrow KES 7.20 is more or less a given, by 9.30am
Lots of shares available at 6.30-7.20 ... Where are the buyers?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Impunity
#6389 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 1:05:44 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Impunity wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

There have been a couple of revealing reports lately about listed companies that allege that the people at the wheel at the time engaged in nefarious transactions that brought some of these entities to their knees.

While this was happening, the top management continued to earn their seven to eight figure salaries and in some cases even got pay increases.

They are many but KQ is definitely one of the number.. Meanwhile 1,528,800 KQ shares traded today.. In simple logic, that which was bought today at KES 6.70 is unlikely to be sold at less than KES 12 per share by a shrewd trader.. With each passing day the opportunity to enter thins out and at some point for safety concerns it's better to watch the rally from afar just like the real safari rally

I have to say that I am impressed with the recent KQ run AFTER the (new) chairman MJ was appointed. That said, KQ is not for me. So far so good for you but bail sooner than later.

Brick wall Brick wall

All that I am sure of is that KQ should never have been trading sub KES 8.. Tomorrow KES 7.20 is more or less a given, by 9.30am

Wait 4 tomorrow.
For final profit takers.

obiero
#6390 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 1:15:09 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Impunity wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Brick wall Brick wall

1,770,000 traded so far you jilted lover

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
VituVingiSana
#6391 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 1:20:56 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Impunity wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Brick wall Brick wall

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I am cool. I sold out KQ at 13-14 in 2012. I reinvested in KenRe among others including KK and I&M (City Trust). No complaints. I shall continue watching the drama unfold. Good luck to you.
ArrestedDev
#6392 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:34:57 PM

Any deal that is supervised and executed by the below character always turns toxic. He was Kimunya's right hand man at the treasury. The SPVs are being protected at all costs.

Quote:
A succession plan that was drafted by senior officials at State House, with the approval of President Uhuru Kenyatta, was shared with Kalpa’s leadership before details of the pact were discussed with pilots at the lobby’s head office on Monday afternoon last week.

Chief of Staff Joseph Kinyua and Solicitor General Njee Muturi, two of the President’s closest advisers, led the negotiations with the pilots. Further, representatives of the airline’s other biggest shareholder – Air France-KLM – will be in town attending a board meeting this week to approve the leadership changes, including the resignation of Ambassador Dennis Awori as board chairman.

I do not want to see a KLM posted staff taking charge of KQ. KLM harbors vested interests in KQ.

Quote:
It is envisaged that the newly-appointed chief operations officer, Jan de Vegt, will take up the daily operations of the airline while a substantive chief executive is sought. Mr Vegt, a Dutch national who arrived at KQ in July, would take up a bigger role beyond daily operations to include management of the airline’s finances, according to the secret deal.

Consulting, consulting and consulting. A management with the right skill set is enough. Consultants will end up messing this airline totally as Ngunze and Company have done. It will cost an arm and a leg to reverse all the bad decisions already taken.

Quote:
At the same time, the Government yesterday started the process of recruiting a consultant that will advice it on the restructuring and turnaround of Kenya Airways. In a statement, the Ministry of Transport said it urgently needed an independent technical advisor that would advice the Government on how to go around ensuring that KQ is back on its feet. “...there is need and urgent of an independent technical advisor to advice the Government on all aspects of the restructuring transaction and turnaround strategy of an organisation,” said the Ministry in a notice inviting technical advisors to bid for the job.

Read more at: http://www.standardmedia...oseph-as-chair/?pageNo=2
obiero
#6393 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 3:18:48 PM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Gordon Gekko wrote:
obiero wrote:
@dennis awori should not be re-elected. I recall he was in the deep on the Tokyo matter. Anywho, I have cast my vote for Dr Jason R Kapkirwok

Why did he resign as their strategy director?

Says greener pastures beckoned. However, Amb Awori admitted to being fraudulent in a court of law, that he faked documents to aid a relative get entry to Japan while he was the ambassador.. Surely, what cant he do, if he can fake a letter on govt letterhead!

Post #2391

News just in, Amb Dennis Awori takes a bow http://www.businessdaily...30832-4vihktz/index.html

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
mulla
#6394 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 3:41:08 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Impunity wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Brick wall Brick wall

For those that state the price will rally on "confirmation" of MJ as MD, isn't this news factored in the current price rally!! Next rally points for me will be positive change in fundamentals and financials.
ArrestedDev
#6395 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 4:03:39 PM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Gordon Gekko wrote:
[quote=obiero]@dennis awori should not be re-elected. I recall he was in the deep on the Tokyo matter. Anywho, I have cast my vote for Dr Jason R Kapkirwok

Why did he resign as their strategy director?

Says greener pastures beckoned. However, Amb Awori admitted to being fraudulent in a court of law, that he faked documents to aid a relative get entry to Japan while he was the ambassador.. Surely, what cant he do, if he can fake a letter on govt letterhead!

Post #2391

News just in, Amb Dennis Awori takes a bow http://www.businessdaily...0832-4vihktz/index.html[/quote]

I predict that heads will start rolling at KQ. You will see the difference between Ngunze & Awori combined versus MJ is like night and day respectively. Our worst fears regarding Ngunze's ability as a CEO shall come to pass and we will be vindicated. Statements like ooooh the bible says respect those in authority will never be seen anywhere near this forum.
ArrestedDev
#6396 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 4:06:40 PM

mulla wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Impunity wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Brick wall Brick wall

For those that state the price will rally on "confirmation" of MJ as MD, isn't this news factored in the current price rally!! Next rally points for me will be positive change in fundamentals and financials.

I also wish this guy take the bull by the horns and doubles as the Acting CEO when Ngunze departs.
Pesa Nane
#6397 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 4:10:34 PM

Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Aguytrying
#6398 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 4:59:33 PM

Obiero kudos for sticking to your guns. In the NSE every stock has its day
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
Impunity
#6399 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 5:02:05 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
Obiero kudos for sticking to your guns. In the NSE every stock has its day

From your experience, when do you think this flying-bull will faltten out and at what average price?

Coz it cant proceed like this in an election year!

Angelica _ann
#6400 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 5:13:55 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:

Ati resigned to pursue other interests, bure Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen