Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
As keyboard critiques keep typing away, let's see whether the share price will fall today, at day 103.. There comes a time to make money, my time is now. Just like before on HFCK, SBU, BoK, KCB.. Arrogantly I refer to myself as the ultimate insider

There is a 66.6% chance that KQ will not pay a dividend if your lifetime.

Tomorrow is promised to no one not even the president of USA. Like I live for KES 0.35 dividend per YEAR? Soo juvenile that statement.. We invest for the next generation and the bible says that it is better to leave an inheritance.. Why live for a meager dividend?? Capital gains define my investment strategy

What is the use of investing in a tree that will never bear fruit.

Tafakari hayo.

I have made a gross paper gain of KES 1,047,200 on KQ in the last 2 months with rise from KES 3.3 to KES 5 on a holding of 616,000 shares.. Tafakari hayo

Zero-sum gains. As long as KQ has negative reserves, poor management, tough operating environment and crushing loans... price will go up on rumours then coming crashing down like dominos.

Let's review by January.

LOL. Africans are soo negative. Did you even watch the interview by incoming chair? Meanwhile, Hondius has been earmarked as possible next CEO.. Only racial factors may block his appointment

@Hondius ndiyo nani?

Current Jambo jet CEO

@vvs is very silent as we cross to KES 5.20

Well done @ Obiero. Mimi sasa ni kumeza mate as you eat nyama

i see someone can make money even in a dry period like this one we have been in

Asante @heri

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
iris
#6242 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 12:39:14 PM

@heri, you and the rest of us have no idea whether @obiero is eating nyama or managu. What he says may have no bearing on what he does and his motivations are best known to himself alone
karasinga
#6243 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 12:44:55 PM

psychology of trading.
check where we might be

crowd behavior

I hope none of these sound/look familiarsmile
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
obiero
#6244 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 1:36:42 PM

iris wrote:
@heri, you and the rest of us have no idea whether @obiero is eating nyama or managu. What he says may have no bearing on what he does and his motivations are best known to himself alone

LOL.. I am allergic to managu. Its my time to eat. Truth be told, I took a loan to buy my last lot of 411,000 KQ. Something I would not advise any of you to do

VituVingiSana
#6245 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 1:50:22 PM

@Obiero - Once you were exposed that you were getting "benefits" (freebies) from KQ courtesy of your buddy, my work here was done.

In the meantime, I am focused on my PROFITABLE holdings. I am waiting for Equity and I&M 3Q results so I can try to see what 2017 may be like. Not an easy task but not one where I shout "the turnaround is coming" every 6 months.

I used my KK dividends to pick up more KK. The recent "Deal Poa" leads me to believe KK is going to gain market share as well as make more profits in the medium term by signing up K-Card customers. And more dividends.

I am waiting for Unga's AGM. Plus the dividend they announced.

Kenya Re has already said they expect a 17% increase in PAT. I expect a dividend of 80 cents for FY 2016.

So, am I bothered about KQ at 5.20 on vapor volumes? Not really. I do not "trade" and I am NOT comfortable holding KQ for the medium term.

[Admittedly, today the volumes traded are quite high for KQ at 1.72mn+ shares. Good luck to the buyers.]
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
sparkly
#6246 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 2:07:51 PM

Impunity wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
As keyboard critiques keep typing away, let's see whether the share price will fall today, at day 103.. There comes a time to make money, my time is now. Just like before on HFCK, SBU, BoK, KCB.. Arrogantly I refer to myself as the ultimate insider

Tomorrow is promised to no one not even the president of USA. Like I live for KES 0.35 dividend per YEAR? Soo juvenile that statement.. We invest for the next generation and the bible says that it is better to leave an inheritance.. Why live for a meager dividend?? Capital gains define my investment strategy

Tafakari hayo.

You can burn the tree one day to make charcoal out of it, this is the so called capital gain.

Fruits are dividents which may nbe tiny emaciated fruits.

Rather than burn the tree for charcoal, I would rather eat the fruit and replant the seeds for more trees smile
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#6247 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 2:35:13 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
@Obiero - Once you were exposed that you were getting "benefits" (freebies) from KQ courtesy of your buddy, my work here was done.

In the meantime, I am focused on my PROFITABLE holdings. I am waiting for Equity and I&M 3Q results so I can try to see what 2017 may be like. Not an easy task but not one where I shout "the turnaround is coming" every 6 months.

I used my KK dividends to pick up more KK. The recent "Deal Poa" leads me to believe KK is going to gain market share as well as make more profits in the medium term by signing up K-Card customers. And more dividends.

I am waiting for Unga's AGM. Plus the dividend they announced.

Kenya Re has already said they expect a 17% increase in PAT. I expect a dividend of 80 cents for FY 2016.

So, am I bothered about KQ at 5.20 on vapor volumes? Not really. I do not "trade" and I am NOT comfortable holding KQ for the medium term.

[Admittedly, today the volumes traded are quite high for KQ at 1.72mn+ shares. Good luck to the buyers.]

Haha.. When did I admit to such a thing.. You are hilarious. Meanwhile, this will be the mother of all rallies in 2016

obiero
#6248 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 3:02:57 PM

Tuesday next week we shall see KES 6 per share

Spikes
#6249 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 3:09:52 PM

obiero wrote:

@obiero which highest price do expect tomorrow?

Have you factored in disruption by the sudden pullback?
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, โ€œMy Father is always working, and so am I.โ€
obiero
#6250 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 3:13:08 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

@obiero which highest price do expect tomorrow?

Tomorrow isn't a trading day but Friday we should see KES 5.60

Spikes
#6251 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 3:19:04 PM

@Obiero if Kengen announces atleast kes 0.65 dividend per share, do you project a rocket rally faster than that of KQ we are witnessing?
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, โ€œMy Father is always working, and so am I.โ€
obiero
#6252 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 3:34:37 PM

Spikes wrote:
@Obiero if Kengen announces atleast kes 0.65 dividend per share, do you project a rocket rally faster than that of KQ we are witnessing?

Kengen dividend should be KES.35.. My source had not factored the rights. We usually discuss these things while tipsy

Impunity
#6253 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:08:18 PM

obiero wrote:
nzalela wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Tafakari hayo.

I have made a gross paper gain of KES 1,047,200 on KQ in the last 2 months with rise from KES 3.3 to KES 5 on a holding of 616,000 shares.. Tafakari hayo

Zero-sum gains. As long as KQ has negative reserves, poor management, tough operating environment and crushing loans... price will go up on rumours then coming crashing down like dominos.

Let's review by January.

LOL. Africans are soo negative. Did you even watch the interview by incoming chair? Meanwhile, Hondius has been earmarked as possible next CEO.. Only racial factors may block his appointment

@Hondius ndiyo nani?

Current Jambo jet CEO

@vvs is very silent as we cross to KES 5.20

Anangoja sub-2 bob!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Impunity
#6254 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:12:24 PM

sparkly wrote:
Impunity wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Tafakari hayo.

You can burn the tree one day to make charcoal out of it, this is the so called capital gain.

Rather than burn the tree for charcoal, I would rather eat the fruit and replant the seeds for more trees smile

How long will it take a Mugumo seed to grow into a tree and bear fruits? In fact not in your lifetime!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

mulla
#6255 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:21:31 PM

karasinga wrote:
psychology of trading.
check where we might be

crowd behavior

I think we are at number one.....foreigners still weighing their options...not decided on fully Kenya...but i am not a broker so this is my guess..
obiero
#6256 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:34:30 PM

mulla wrote:
karasinga wrote:
psychology of trading.
check where we might be

crowd behavior

I think we are at number one.....foreigners still weighing their options...not decided on fully Kenya...but i am not a broker so this is my guess..

I believe we are at #3

obiero
#6257 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:36:05 PM

Impunity wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Impunity wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Tafakari hayo.

How long will it take a Mugumo seed to grow into a tree and bear fruits? In fact not in your lifetime!

The journey to wealth is a personal one.. What appears foolish to one may be another person's route to fortune

obiero
#6258 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:42:47 PM

maka wrote:
Metch wrote:
Impunity wrote:
maka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Live at the AGM, my heart is beating fast. These goons had better spill the beans

If they spill bad beans bailout while you are there but there are no volumes enough to accommodate your current holding. Accept deep wounds and move on๐Ÿ˜†

Amen brother.. Michael Joseph has offered himself as a director to quicken the turn around
Now that's a good sign. Was it on the agenda?

What kind of Director?

MD or Board?

Board...

Ohhh, is he joining as a board member or as the chairman of Board itself?
It will make impact if he was to join as the chairman!

The name Michael Joseph will inspire any stock to a rally.
@Obiero, let me be the first to admit there is a method to your madness

Rally to where???when the underlying business is still flawed and as @Tandich has asked negative equity problem hasnt been sorted...Long...long...way to go.

We were asked rally to where?? People like Mike who placed well over KES 112m barely 7 weeks ago now has KES 588m.. @wazua legends will reveal that it's better to buy the bottom.. Use networks to seek intel on the way forward at specific firms, then roll the dice

obiero
#6259 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:48:33 PM

obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
Live at the AGM, my heart is beating fast. These goons had better spill the beans

What was served as a refreshment?
d'oh!

I am told this time round it was only drinking water served on some plastic cups, not even a 500ml bottle could be given out!
Pray Pray Pray

LOL. I don't check on that.. Just walked past.. Meanwhile Mike Maina has bought 32m more KQ shares to stand as largest individual shareholder

KES 112m worth of new shares. The audacity of Maina is legendary

obiero
#6260 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 7:25:32 PM

http://af.reuters.com/ar...stingNews/idAFKCN12J1I4 United, Iberia, Qatar, KQ.. The four airlines that have dropped Abuja. Basically no airline shall service that route. People there will use buses and other such means. Ngunze has his thinking cap on and the market acknowledges it. The main issue with this clown is that he has failed to handle media! Plain and simple.. His lack of social media and mainstream news presence has killed him