enyands
#4221 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 10:51:05 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
enyands wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Sub 2 bob is now a done deal.

the hello here appears to be a paid hand out to tarnish KQ. indeed it is sad that KQ dealt with such a shaddy bank but I await an official response to the full report. what is happening at KQ is very good

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Blaming the 'hello' for a firm run into the ground.

@Obiero - Please come clean.

1) Do you get any free/discounted flights on KQ?
2) Do you get any free/discounted upgrades on flights on KQ/Skyteam?
3) Do you get any remuneration [cash/perks/freebies] on KQ?

Just asking.

been wondering too obiero why are you aggressively marketing KQ even when its clear there is a problem sir... what is this you are seeing that we aren't seeing?? already up there you are saying whats happening is a "good thing" really ??

thanks enyands and vvs.its not the 'hello' that opened the account at dubai bank.its nguze who odered it.Obiero should blame Nguze,the hello is innocent.

Obiero reminds me a guy called @horton on Cytonn thread Laughing out loudly . These guys have passion with their companies .no lie
obiero
#4222 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 8:11:54 AM

enyands wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
enyands wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:

the hello here appears to be a paid hand out to tarnish KQ. indeed it is sad that KQ dealt with such a shaddy bank but I await an official response to the full report. what is happening at KQ is very good

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Blaming the 'hello' for a firm run into the ground.

Just asking.

been wondering too obiero why are you aggressively marketing KQ even when its clear there is a problem sir... what is this you are seeing that we aren't seeing?? already up there you are saying whats happening is a "good thing" really ??

thanks enyands and vvs.its not the 'hello' that opened the account at dubai bank.its nguze who odered it.Obiero should blame Nguze,the hello is innocent.

Obiero reminds me a guy called @horton on Cytonn thread Laughing out loudly . These guys have passion with their companies .no lie

@ebenyo and the other guy are KQ employees. atleast @maka I can respect and understand. but @vvs na hawa wengine wawili waeende thread ya mumias,transcentury,eapcc,cables au homeafrika. KQ tuwachie, we know what we are doing, Mike Macharia, Chris Kirubi and I

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
VituVingiSana
#4223 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 10:08:58 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:

http://www.businessdaily...0/-/2q2v88/-/index.html

@obiero yawa! Ngoja share price ishuke vuzuri ndio ununue namimi at 2/-.

Why would anyone pay 2/- for KQ?

Shareholders Funds: Negative. Hugely negative.
Profitability: Is it even possible in 2016-17?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#4224 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 10:14:02 AM

obiero wrote:
enyands wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
enyands wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Just asking.

@ebenyo and the other guy are KQ employees. atleast @maka I can respect and understand. but @vvs na hawa wengine wawili waeende thread ya mumias,transcentury,eapcc,cables au homeafrika. KQ tuwachie, we know what we are doing, Mike Macharia, Chris Kirubi and I

I do not discriminate.

I have consistently lambasted HAFR since it went public.
I didn't buy TCL and have remained a skeptic.
I made money off Cables back in the day but sold off when Mugo left.
EAPCC? Does GoK control it. Not for me.
Mumias? Hah! I bought some when they were cheap. Sold them when GoK sold off the second batch. Never looked back.

KQ - I lost money but I sold them! Applause Applause Applause They are trading at 30% of what I sold them at.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
whiteowl
#4225 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 10:21:27 AM

obiero wrote:
enyands wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
enyands wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Just asking.

@obiero KQ should hire you officially to do PR coz you're doing a better job than anybody I know
VituVingiSana
#4226 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 10:58:42 AM

Just asking.
hisah
#4227 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 11:15:26 AM

From a TA perspective, this weekly KQ cartoon doesn't inspire anything bullish. Hoping against hope. The reason I like cartoons is coz they remove the emotional attachment and give the hard facts without mincing any truth!

$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
obiero
#4228 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 1:29:35 PM

hisah wrote:
From a TA perspective, this weekly KQ cartoon doesn't inspire anything bullish. Hoping against hope. The reason I like cartoons is coz they remove the emotional attachment and give the hard facts without mincing any truth!

the media and some hired hands are behind the latest round of bleeding at KQ. I myself in this thread confirmed one year ago that theft had happened at KQ. What I disagree with is that Ngunze stole. Further, I am highlighting the steps taken by current CEO to steady the ship. I believe honestly that he is doing the best possible things for KQ. I am yet to identify one flawed decision. On Dubai Bank, the lender engaged them on a guarantee and it was not their collection account. @maka can confirm

ArrestedDev
#4229 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 2:19:53 PM

obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:

@obiero. I am not being sponsored by anyone. I wish you knew how I have a keen interest in KQ.
VituVingiSana
#4230 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 2:50:47 PM

Just asking.
ArrestedDev
#4231 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 3:21:38 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
Nguze should not have been entrusted with the kq turnaround strategy in the first place.The implementation was vague.Heathrow slot was the heart of kq.You cant sale your own soul and convince me that you will still be alive.

On point. Disposing the slot sent out the wrong signals to customers and suppliers. Did the fuel supplier refused to extend credit to KQ and what is the impact on cash flows when an airline pays for fuel in cash? BA took the advantage to increase capacity? What about the cost implication of renting the afternoon slot on the overall LHR route performance? @obiero, do you see how flawed Ngunze's strategic decisions are?
OKEYO
#4232 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 4:03:44 PM

this string of weird activities that are unfolding everyday at KQ. .will really put that firm Down.the funny part is that the government will not allow it to fail.so soon or later you will hear that they Hav been bailed out.its like a vicious cycle.
obiero
#4233 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 6:50:28 PM

ArrestedDev wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Nguze should not have been entrusted with the kq turnaround strategy in the first place.The implementation was vague.Heathrow slot was the heart of kq.You cant sale your own soul and convince me that you will still be alive.

On point. Disposing the slot sent out the wrong signals to customers and suppliers. Did the fuel supplier refused to extend credit to KQ and what is the impact on cash flows when an airline pays for fuel in cash? BA took the advantage to increase capacity? What about the cost implication of renting the afternoon slot on the overall LHR route performance? @obiero, do you see how flawed Ngunze's strategic decisions are?

@arrested dev http://www.standardmedia...ith-new-flight-schedule

ngunze is backed by a full board. ogwapit et al. serious Kenyans with deep business insight. the best thing to do should be to give the young man a chance. he isn't intrinsically corrupt, that I am certain

ArrestedDev
#4234 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 8:04:25 PM

obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

ngunze is backed by a full board. ogwapit et al. serious Kenyans with deep business insight. the best thing to do should be to give the young man a chance. he isn't intrinsically corrupt, that I am certain

@obiero. When I look at your portfolio, I really feel for you. Ngunze is no longer defensible. He may have the backing of the board but the lack of aviation experience among the board members is also not helping at all. The boost to the flight schedule was just an exercise to hide the obvious reduction in capacity especially in the AMS route ( 400plus seats to just 234 seats). Lufthansa already took advantage of KQ's downgrade in the AMS route, when KQ announced that they will be using B787 then they resumed FRA-NBO. Just check the sequence of events leading to Lufthansa's resumption of NBO when KQ first announced the retirement of B777s. Ngunze and his board are indefensible. KQ requires fresh thinking ASAP. Nearly all the major decisions they have taken in a bid to turn around the airline is giving the competition an edge.
obiero
#4235 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 8:20:14 PM

ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

@obiero. When I look at your portfolio, I really feel for you. Ngunze is no longer defensible. He may have the backing of the board but the lack of aviation experience among the board members is also not helping at all. The boost to the flight schedule was just an exercise to hide the obvious reduction in capacity especially in the AMS route ( 400plus seats to just 234 seats). Lufthansa already took advantage of KQ's downgrade in the AMS route, when KQ announced that they will be using B787 then they resumed FRA-NBO. Just check the sequence of events leading to Lufthansa's resumption of NBO when KQ first announced the retirement of B777s. Ngunze and his board are indefensible. KQ requires fresh thinking ASAP. Nearly all the major decisions they have taken in a bid to turn around the airline is giving the competition an edge.

@wazua this gent/lady knows the exact number of empty seats on a KQ flight na bado mnasema yeye si cabin crew. anyhow, I observe that Naikuni was even less equipped in intellect but he was at the helm for an extended span of time. Oigara also isn't a seasoned banker but has guided KCB well, and we know Dr Mwangi was captured on CCTV smashing the PCs at Trade Bank, but look at Equity now .. http://allafrica.com/stories/200707110921.html

mkate_nusu
#4236 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 8:33:04 PM

ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

When you have a board majority whose only experience in the aviation industry is flying first class, coupled with a lack of clear vision on the part of the CEO, no one in their right mind would touch KQ shares
KEGN, KPLC, KQ, SCOM
obiero
#4237 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 9:15:38 PM

mkate_nusu wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

When you have a board majority whose only experience in the aviation industry is flying first class, coupled with a lack of clear vision on the part of the CEO, no one in their right mind would touch KQ shares

himkatenusu karibu wazua mmfanye kazi ya kukashifu KQ. ile ya baggage imeshindikana,ground staff routinely open bags and pilfer, then ngunze is blamed

mkate_nusu
#4238 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 10:48:47 PM

obiero wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

himkatenusu karibu wazua mmfanye kazi ya kukashifu KQ. ile ya baggage imeshindikana,ground staff routinely open bags and pilfer, then ngunze is blamed

the low level workers are just displaying a culture engrained in the whole company in general(theft). heri hao they are stealing a few items here and there from less than 1% of the daily volume of baggage transiting their hands. the top fish are minting millions some bold enough to do so even in the ongoing process of an audit.
'unatafuta dere atakupeleka kwa accident', ndio me(KQ)
KEGN, KPLC, KQ, SCOM
VituVingiSana
#4239 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2016 1:33:53 AM

obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

Titus Naikuni had the full backing of KQ's board. They even gave the bastard an extra year to finish f***ing the shareholders. Shall I even start with Alex Mbugua?

Ngunze may have been given a lemon as he moved from COO to CEO.
VituVingiSana
#4240 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2016 1:36:45 AM

@Obiero - Please come clean. Roho safi.

1) Do/Did you get any free/discounted flights on KQ?
2) Do/Did you get any free/discounted upgrades on flights on KQ/Skyteam?
3) Do/Did you get any remuneration [cash/perks/freebies] on KQ?

Just asking.