wazua Sun, Apr 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

772 Pages«<209210211212213>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
ArrestedDev
#4201 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 12:42:34 PM

I wonder whether anyone have come across the below article carried in the Standard.

Ngunze is at the centre of the looting at KQ.

http://www.standardmedia...efraud-airline/?pageNo=1
maka
#4202 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 1:04:02 PM

[quote=ArrestedDev]I wonder whether anyone have come across the below article carried in the Standard.

http://www.standardmedia...fraud-airline/?pageNo=1[/quote]

Why do you think he had to be appointed CEO? Hand picked by that other thief Naikuni the truth was always going to come out....I think it's now clear why the pilots want the senior management to go home...
possunt quia posse videntur
ArrestedDev
#4203 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 1:54:59 PM

maka wrote:
[quote=ArrestedDev]I wonder whether anyone have come across the below article carried in the Standard.

Why do you think he had to be appointed CEO? Hand picked by that other thief Naikuni the truth was always going to come out....I think it's now clear why the pilots want the senior management to go home...

The jury is out. There was no way he could authorize a bank account to be opened and later no official transactions are done through it. He is squarely in the mix. This happened just recently in 2015. As a seasoned finance & accounting professional,I expected him to interrogate before appending his signature. There is no doubt he benefited. I am very sure that this is just the tip of the iceberg, the ticketing issues that have been floating around need to be interrogated seriously. More mind boggling figures are yet to be revealed. Now you can see why KQ cannot operate a B777 which is just 12 years old and take advantage of traffic at peak seasons. Some members in this forum have been touting Ngunze as the 'messiah' expected to turn around the airline.
Ebenyo
#4204 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 3:12:10 PM

ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:

The jury is out. There was no way he could authorize a bank account to be opened and later no official transactions are done through it. He is squarely in the mix. This happened just recently in 2015. As a seasoned finance & accounting professional,I expected him to interrogate before appending his signature. There is no doubt he benefited. I am very sure that this is just the tip of the iceberg, the ticketing issues that have been floating around need to be interrogated seriously. More mind boggling figures are yet to be revealed. Now you can see why KQ cannot operate a B777 which is just 12 years old and take advantage of traffic at peak seasons. Some members in this forum have been touting Ngunze as the 'messiah' expected to turn around the airline.

Somebody in this thread said that Nguze is enjoying the support of Uhuru kenyatta!i will see tomorrow how the share price will react to this news.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
enyands
#4205 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 3:22:05 PM

According to the report, the KQ Managing Direct Mbuvi Ngunze authorised illegal opening of a KQ account with Dubai Bank " he has backing of president UK " obiero auto corrected me

The letter was signed by the Group Managing Director and CEO Mbuvi Ngunze and the then Finance Director Alex Mbugua.”" He has backing of president UK?Do you know the Nguze family ? Do your research and come post here" obiero said

When the audit firm reached Ngunze to comment on the account opening, he said: “I guess I was reacting to the status of Dubai Bank as it was topical”.
"I have faith in Nguze . " obiero said

The letter was purportedly signed by Mr Ngunze and Mr Mbugua. When asked to comment about the letter, Mbugua denied knowledge of it and said his signature was forged then this Mbugua guy had the balls big enough of an elephant suing kq for wrongful dismissal. Does he face his kids and tell them he is an honest man?

Obiero is Nguze an honest man? I just can't stand someone who over eats stolen food and comes vomiting on my door step asking for more food .he should just resign. Or he will sue kq for defamation of character ? And this deloitte guys why didn't they audit the ticketing dept? That's where main fraud occurred ?
maka
#4206 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 4:06:53 PM

enyands wrote:
According to the report, the KQ Managing Direct Mbuvi Ngunze authorised illegal opening of a KQ account with Dubai Bank " he has backing of president UK " obiero auto corrected me

The letter was signed by the Group Managing Director and CEO Mbuvi Ngunze and the then Finance Director Alex Mbugua.”" He has backing of president UK?Do you know the Nguze family ? Do your research and come post here" obiero said

When the audit firm reached Ngunze to comment on the account opening, he said: “I guess I was reacting to the status of Dubai Bank as it was topical”.

The letter was purportedly signed by Mr Ngunze and Mr Mbugua. When asked to comment about the letter, Mbugua denied knowledge of it and said his signature was forged then this Mbugua guy had the balls big enough of an elephant suing kq for wrongful dismissal. Does he face his kids and tell them he is an honest man?

Obiero is Nguze an honest man? I just can't stand someone who over eats stolen food and comes vomiting on my door step asking for more food .he should just resign. Or he will sue kq for defamation of character ? And this deloitte guys why didn't they audit the ticketing dept? That's where main fraud occurred ?

Commercial is being audited next...
obiero
#4207 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 4:17:58 PM

maka wrote:
enyands wrote:

it doesn't make sense that the CEO would be a thief bold enough to remain firm while audit is ongoing. the media have played a big role in dismantling the KQ share

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#4208 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 6:01:29 PM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
enyands wrote:

it doesn't make sense that the CEO would be a thief bold enough to remain firm while audit is ongoing. the media have played a big role in dismantling the KQ share

How can a listed company open an account in Dubai bank one of the most rogue lenders in the country? It is appalling that in the light of this revelation @obiero is primed to execute a deal tomorrow at 3.5/-.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
maka
#4209 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 6:11:31 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
enyands wrote:

How can a listed company open an account in Dubai bank one of the most rogue lenders in the country? It is appalling that in the light of this revelation @obiero is primed to execute a deal tomorrow at 3.5/-.

Like @ArrestDev has said this is just the beginning more to come...
VituVingiSana
#4210 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 7:04:00 PM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
enyands wrote:

@VVS is wrong. @Obiero is right. KQ is the best share to buy. Who wants to buy shares of firms that make profits without all the drama?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
enyands
#4211 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 7:11:42 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
enyands wrote:

@VVS is wrong. @Obiero is right. KQ is the best share to buy. Who wants to buy shares of firms that make profits without all the drama?

Too much drama. Laughing out loudly
VituVingiSana
#4212 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 7:20:19 PM

I think Ngunze was handed a rotten lemon by Naikuni. Unfortunately, he kept on Mbugua for 3 years. KQ is screwed.

Of course, this is the time to buy as @Obiero says. Don't listen to @VVS and his slew of profitable firms/choices like:

KenolKobil - Who needs a firm that is expected to make record profits in 2016?
KenRe - Record profits in 2016?
I&M - Who needs to buy banks that are profitable making record profits (1Q 2016)?
Unga - Who needs to buy shares in a FMCG firm that is expanding & making profits?

Stick with KQ. It's more fun to own shares in a firm that loses cash year in, year out...
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Impunity
#4213 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 7:22:24 PM

Sub 2 bob is now a done deal.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

obiero
#4214 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 8:00:52 PM

Impunity wrote:

the hello here appears to be a paid hand out to tarnish KQ. indeed it is sad that KQ dealt with such a shaddy bank but I await an official response to the full report. what is happening at KQ is very good

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
maka
#4215 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 8:34:48 PM

obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:

the hello here appears to be a paid hand out to tarnish KQ. indeed it is sad that KQ dealt with such a shaddy bank but I await an official response to the full report. what is happening at KQ is very good

Wish you knew how bitter the staff are right now...they work like donkeys then some few f***ers just loot the company coffers...that Itegi guy has built some houses for sale at Utawala now it sin the open where he got that cash...its really painful...I rem posting her about the FX manipulation by the finance guys the first time this was brought to light was in 2014 no one bothered to investigate...why?Alex was also in it a very tight buddy of Itegi and covered up for him..anyway wait for it there is waaaaaayyyyy more to come.
Ebenyo
#4216 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 8:54:01 PM

Nguze should not have been entrusted with the kq turnaround strategy in the first place.The implementation was vague.Heathrow slot was the heart of kq.You cant sale your own soul and convince me that you will still be alive.
VituVingiSana
#4217 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 9:40:03 PM

obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Blaming the 'hello' for a firm run into the ground.

@Obiero - Please come clean.

1) Do you get any free/discounted flights on KQ?
2) Do you get any free/discounted upgrades on flights on KQ/Skyteam?
3) Do you get any remuneration [cash/perks/freebies] on KQ?

Just asking.
enyands
#4218 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 9:52:58 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Blaming the 'hello' for a firm run into the ground.

Just asking.

been wondering too obiero why are you aggressively marketing KQ even when its clear there is a problem sir... what is this you are seeing that we aren't seeing?? already up there you are saying whats happening is a "good thing" really ??
Ebenyo
#4219 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 10:30:32 PM

enyands wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Just asking.

been wondering too obiero why are you aggressively marketing KQ even when its clear there is a problem sir... what is this you are seeing that we aren't seeing?? already up there you are saying whats happening is a "good thing" really ??

thanks enyands and vvs.its not the 'hello' that opened the account at dubai bank.its nguze who odered it.Obiero should blame Nguze,the hello is innocent.
Spikes
#4220 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 10:49:53 PM

obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:

http://www.businessdaily...0/-/2q2v88/-/index.html

@obiero yawa! Ngoja share price ishuke vuzuri ndio ununue namimi at 2/-.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”