wazua Sat, Apr 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

772 Pages«<208209210211212>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
obiero
#4181 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 9:46:19 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
so they sold heathrow slot and ate the money?

@ebenyo umetumwa?

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Ebenyo
#4182 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 10:01:21 PM

obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

@ebenyo umetumwa?

@obiero,i was just trying to be humorous based on that story in the business daily.By the way si Nguze afutwe kazi? hata rafiki yako kirubi is of the same opinion.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
obiero
#4183 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 7:46:26 AM

Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

@ebenyo umetumwa?

@obiero,i was just trying to be humorous based on that story in the business daily.By the way si Nguze afutwe kazi? hata rafiki yako kirubi is of the same opinion.

Kirubi belongs to the cartels. Do not take him seriously. Ngunze has personal support of HE Uhuru

enyands
#4184 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 7:49:54 AM

obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

@ebenyo umetumwa?

Kirubi belongs to the cartels. Do not take him seriously. Ngunze has personal support of HE Uhuru

You don't need a godfather to protect you.let your performance defend itself. Ati backing ya UK .Kwani UK ni Yesu kristo.Shame on you
obiero
#4185 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:44:50 PM

enyands wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

@ebenyo umetumwa?

You don't need a godfather to protect you.let your performance defend itself. Ati backing ya UK .Kwani UK ni Yesu kristo.Shame on you

Only a novice in government controlled firms would utter such tripe

obiero
#4186 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 7:16:24 PM

6 more key suspects to be let go tomorrow. The same are in the finance dpt and oversaw pilfirage at KQ that led to funds being siphoned by agents primarily via ebooking and mpesa

VituVingiSana
#4187 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 7:32:40 PM

obiero wrote:
6 more key suspects to be let go tomorrow. The same are in the finance dpt and oversaw pilfirage at KQ that led to funds being siphoned by agents primarily via ebooking and mpesa

Everybody but the shareholders made money off KQ.

Titus, Alex, Pilots, Deloitte, KPMG, GoK (taxes), etc...

*Please fill up at KK. KK needs your business to pay off its debts. KQ and friends to pay cash. Thank You. Come Again*
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
muandiwambeu
#4188 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 8:30:40 PM

obiero wrote:
enyands wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

@ebenyo umetumwa?

thanks @obiero for confirming my worries that hii ni kampuni bandia, only sharks are swimming inside naked.
how will Mr ngunze bite before it is his time to ship out.
and so who is the godfather to the emmerciated shareholder of this belly up co. is it @obiero. are u the wearer of the big brothers big boot? yawa
they canines, connived amongst themselves as team mafisi, to offload the cargo in freight. how deep is the rot in this ship, this is just a tip of the ice berg.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
obiero
#4189 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 9:21:41 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
enyands wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

@ebenyo umetumwa?

thanks @obiero for confirming my worries that hii ni kampuni bandia, only sharks are swimming inside naked.
and so who is the godfather to the emmerciated shareholder of this belly up co. is it @obiero. are u the wearer of the big brothers big boot? yawa
they canines, connived amongst themselves as team mafisi, to offload the cargo in freight. how deep is the rot in this ship, this is just a tip of the ice berg.

At the AGM,this very issue was discussed.. Management did not give final answer but intimated an audit will come, which has happened. I am ok with what the CEO has achieved this far. Next few weeks will show the fruits of Project Pride

muandiwambeu
#4190 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2016 1:09:26 PM

obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
enyands wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

@ebenyo umetumwa?

At the AGM,this very issue was discussed.. Management did not give final answer but intimated an audit will come, which has happened. I am ok with what the CEO has achieved this far. Next few weeks will show the fruits of Project Pride

muandiwambeu
#4191 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2016 1:20:08 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
enyands wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

@ebenyo umetumwa?

yeah I remember that, but unfortunately the debacle of god father has refused to go away. after further confirmation of our worries that thieving is ripe here, what else lurks behind those corporate cynical mechanical smiles. what other bugs strains are they reinventing, may be, better than Osama weevils ones. who is there snatching the bits for shareholder's sake. good will is what is trading here forheavens sake and that's what is at stake now. good will in excess of negative 36bns equity in this ever kashfelous banbia firm is what is being kicked harder. will it also give way with the emerging visible cracks and vanish into thin air like a smoke puff?
obiero
#4192 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2016 6:08:51 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
enyands wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

@ebenyo umetumwa?

yeah I remember that, but unfortunately the debacle of god father has refused to go away. after further confirmation of our worries that thieving is ripe here, what else lurks behind those corporate cynical mechanical smiles. what other bugs strains are they reinventing, may be, better than Osama weevils ones. who is there snatching the bits for shareholder's sake. good will is what is trading here forheavens sake and that's what is at stake now. good will in excess of negative 36bns equity in this ever kashfelous banbia firm is what is being kicked harder. will it also give way with the emerging visible cracks and vanish into thin air like a smoke puff?

more good news http://www.businessdaily...04/-/3vbaqr/-/index.html

obiero
#4193 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 8:45:12 AM

loading up some more KQ this week. better than expected result on the way. was at the exchange bar yesterday where I got informed that the airline is now saving in excess of KES 1.3b per month. good times are finally here

VituVingiSana
#4194 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 9:02:21 AM

Does KQ make a profit in Nigeria?
Can KQ repatriate its profits (or even revenue) from Nigeria?

http://businessnews.com....ay-exit-nigerian-routes/
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#4195 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 9:11:29 AM

[quote=VituVingiSana]Does KQ make a profit in Nigeria?

http://businessnews.com....y-exit-nigerian-routes/[/quote]
@vvs you must learn how booking for KQ is done before we get a hard on over a different airline exiting Nigeria

VituVingiSana
#4196 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 9:23:05 AM

obiero wrote:

@vvs you must learn how booking for KQ is done before we get a hard on over a different airline exiting Nigeria

O Great @Obiero - Please tell us how The Great KQ is a master of bookings & e-payments.

http://www.theeastafrica.../-/i6evr6z/-/index.html

http://www.the-star.co.k...in-fraud-probe_c1357167

*Please fill up at KenolKobil. We need the profits to show record profits. KQ & Uchumi to pay cash. Thank You. Come Again*
obiero
#4197 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 9:32:31 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

O Great @Obiero - Please tell us how The Great KQ is a master of bookings & e-payments.

*Please fill up at KenolKobil. We need the profits to show record profits. KQ & Uchumi to pay cash. Thank You. Come Again*

the link shows theft that has been discovered. a very different matter from the Nigerian issues.tusipinge @obiero for the sake of it

VituVingiSana
#4198 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 9:36:17 AM

Dear @Obiero - Kestrel has 1,000,000 KQ for sale at only KES 4.30 ...

Does anyone want to sell KK at 10.80? Kestrel is looking for 5,000,000 KK.

Don't mind me. Listen to @Obiero.

*Please fill up at KenolKobil. KK, unlike KQ, doesn't get GoK bailout cash so KK needs your money. Thank You. Come Again*
VituVingiSana
#4199 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 9:39:42 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

the link shows theft that has been discovered. a very different matter from the Nigerian issues.tusipinge @obiero for the sake of it

@Obiero, perhaps I miss your invectives. It is sort of boring to see profits just going up for firms one has invested in. KK, KenRe, Unga, I&M...

Even Williamson is expected to report very good FY 2015-16 results despite lower tea prices in 4Q. Do you think tiny Williamson will make more money than mighty KQ for the year ending March 2016?

Spikes
#4200 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 10:04:40 AM

obiero wrote:
loading up some more KQ this week. better than expected result on the way. was at the exchange bar yesterday where I got informed that the airline is now saving in excess of KES 1.3b per month. good times are finally here

@obiero your skin's tensile strength is metallic! You are shocking us by plans of loading up more. No fear on you for further drop in share price immediately after accumulating more KQ shares the most expensive in the NSE.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”