wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
office romance
Renee
#21 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2009 10:12:00 AM

mlefu,be careful in deciding between what you WANT and wat you NEED.

In relationships or marriages,you will only get 80% of what you NEED and you will hardly get the other 20% that you WANT.
There is always another woman (lyanne in your case) that you will meet and will offer you the other 20% which is lacking in your relationship. And believe me,20% looks really good when you are not getting it at all in your current relationship.

But the problem is that you will always be tempted to leave that good 80% that you know you have,thinking that you will get something better with the other 20% that you WANT

As the reality has proven,in most cases,you will always end up with having the 20% that you WANT and loosing the 80% that you really NEED and that you already had.

Excerpt from the movie 'Why did I get married' ...to be continued

My I CAN is greater than my IQ
Goals
#22 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2009 10:24:00 AM

Best put Renee,

Mlefu you dont have to be employeed all your life. What happens when you start that biz and you will require her contribution. Yes you can make it,only decide what you want!

'Build your own dreams,
or someone else will hire you to build their's!'
Kusadikika
#23 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2009 3:44:00 PM

I was fresh out of college,she was in her mid thirties a middle level manager with her own office,a mother of a 7 year old who had just separated from her husband. She did not look great....no now that I think about it she was rather plain but with a body and legs to die for. She would work late and I would show up after the others had left...........You will never look at office furniture the same. Believe me people talk of adrenaline rush when they bungee jump but imagine pausing in a certain position while holding your breath as the watchman outside paces to investigate the strange noises coming from the office.................................................. Am sorry I digress,Mlefu you were searching for a solution. I haven't the foggiest.

Weusi wa nywele za mshtakiwa zaonyesha ujinga alio nao