wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

185 Pages«<183184185
SK ni furahiday.....saa ya phombe!!!!
hardwood
#3681 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 2:47:12 AM

Mugithi imeshika sawa sawa saa hiii, 3am. Akoblow can go to heo...

ZZE123
#3682 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 12:43:12 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
sparkly wrote:
hardwood wrote:
I think there is a big drinking problem in the country especially among the middle class. You go to a pub, you see a guy order Johnie Walker half (350ml), anamaliza, then asks for another half. So when I am finishing my 5th white cap and ready to go home, the guy has taken a whole mzinga alone. Zamani I used to see guys asking for tots and doubles, nowadays its mzingas and halfs on the table. Iko shida. Some years to come there will be a major health crisis.

Also noted the same. People drink mzingas kama ni uji. The lower middle class also take mzingas, Chrome vodka is popular

True, problem is widepread. I was in the village and an old friend refused to take the tusker I bought him and instead exchanged it for some 250ml Triple Ace vodka (200 bob). He was all praises for that drink saying ni ya Kenya Breweries with original tamper-proof seal. By the time we left the pub which was after about 4hrs he had taken 3 bottles which is equivalent to a whole mzinga. Iko shida.

What do you expect in a country where PORK goes looking for his mzinga while still in church.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
aemathenge
#3683 Posted : Friday, October 04, 2019 2:02:27 PM

Copy And Paste Extract

Quote:
Heaven held its face down in shame as Fr. Stanley sprinkled holy water on Julie’s private parts.

We all witnessed the phony cleansing and objected that Julie was not clean, at least not yet.

Not even acid water could clean that woman.

Every child in our small village grew in constant fear of becoming Julie.

She bore the shame of having seven children with seven different men.

She carried the shame of being the only barmaid in a male dominated society.

Another pain must have come from her tired vagina.

I say this in confidence because I can name at least fifty men Julie had slept with.

The village froze when Fr. Stanley sprinkled that vagina with holy water and claimed that Julie was now holy.

Women giggled in gossip. The village had witnessed that Vagina do wonders. Note the capital V.

This is an organ that had destroyed many families, swallowed buses, corrupted an entire police unit, and afforded the owner a few plots, four wholesale wines and spirits, and a college education for five of her children.

We agreed that she had a phenomenal organ. She just could not control it.

What has the extract got to do with Stock Kenia's Friday Hour of the Drink, you may ask.

Well, I have posted an extract only.

The rest is something you will have to find out for yourself.

As usual, reader discretion is advised.

Source Link