wazua Sun, May 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

185 Pages«<182183184185>
SK ni furahiday.....saa ya phombe!!!!
Angelica _ann
#3661 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2018 8:24:08 PM

Furaha day new Arsenal about to beat Liverpool. Glass of wine on ze table.

Then there will be aftermath....smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Swenani
#3662 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2018 10:27:12 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Furaha day new Arsenal about to beat Liverpool. Glass of wine on ze table.

Then there will be aftermath....smile

Ulipata mthithimiko?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Angelica _ann
#3663 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 10:51:00 PM

https://www.businessdail...asAMP-l2xul2z/index.html
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
McReggae
#3664 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2019 1:12:53 PM

Heineken Baridi!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Much Know
#3665 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2019 6:56:28 PM

hardwood
#3666 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 3:10:29 PM

Ni furahiday saa ya phombe.....

Swenani
#3667 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 3:34:48 PM

hardwood wrote:

YOLO

Why is baba and wife drinking and/or displaying akoho infront of kids? NACADA should intervene

Kama ingekua ni ohuru Umolo Omuigai, ungeskia mambo!
hardwood
#3668 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 4:41:15 PM

Swenani wrote:
hardwood wrote:

YOLO

Why is baba and wife drinking or displating akoho infront of kids? NACADA should intervene

Kama ingekua ni ohuru Umolo Omuigai, ungeskia mambo!

True, hiyo ni tabia mbaya. Also Baba should cut down on his phombe. Seems like kila saa ni saa ya phombe. Its ironical that ohuru is now the sober one. Just imagine the hullaballoo if it was ohuru photographed will all this phombe baba is taking. Kenyans would have already said he is a mlevi who can't govern. Shouldn't we also say that Baba is a mlevi who can't govern? Asubuhi phombe jioni phombe.

McReggae
#3669 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 2:16:40 PM

Polite Furahiday with Gin n' Tonic!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
hardwood
#3670 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2019 7:23:59 PM

Having a nice time with ma-mboys hapa machinani....

sparkly
#3671 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2019 10:55:24 PM

My Tusker has a funny rotten egg smell. I think EABL Carbon Dioxide source has too much Hydrogen Sulphide.
Life is short. Live passionately.
tinker
#3672 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2019 7:35:32 AM

sparkly wrote:
My Tusker has a funny rotten egg smell. I think EABL Carbon Dioxide source has too much Hydrogen Sulphide.

Hydrogen Sulphide reminds me of High school Chemistry....many many years ago.

Be carefull, may be someone want to 'Makueni' you, Hon. George Thuo's stlye.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
sparkly
#3673 Posted : Friday, June 07, 2019 9:15:57 AM

tinker wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Hydrogen Sulphide reminds me of High school Chemistry....many many years ago.

Be carefull, may be someone want to 'Makueni' you, Hon. George Thuo's stlye.

Then I came across this...

http://www.cofek.co.ke/i...-lager-please-read-this

There are quality control issues at the factory
hardwood
#3674 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 11:03:40 PM

Now this will be a long night, I hope hakuna alcoblow.....

aemathenge
#3675 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2019 10:12:48 AM

Copy and Paste Extract

“You offered to buy me a drink.

You didn't offer to buy me a drink and f*** (screw) me.

I don't care if you've booked a room.

So shut up and let me drink.”

The comments on this post are simply to die for.

The ladies, in particular, have an angle I would never have figured in a life time of Bar hoping.

Sample this:

Aki this one is the real deal.

Halafu ki mtu kinakasirika ukikosa kumpea vitu.

I mean.

I drink every weekend (mostly bought fir drinks) does it mean every weekend I should f*** someone????

Head out there via this link and get a taste. I promise you, you will have your emotions tagged.

Warning, the link will take you to an advertisement first before taking you to your destination. Simply click “skip Ad”.
hardwood
#3676 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2019 11:07:42 AM

I think there is a big drinking problem in the country especially among the middle class. You go to a pub, you see a guy order Johnie Walker half (350ml), anamaliza, then asks for another half. So when I am finishing my 5th white cap and ready to go home, the guy has taken a whole mzinga alone. Zamani I used to see guys asking for tots and doubles, nowadays its mzingas and halfs on the table. Iko shida. Some years to come there will be a major health crisis.
Swenani
#3677 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2019 2:22:27 PM

hardwood wrote:
I think there is a big drinking problem in the country especially among the middle class. You go to a pub, you see a guy order Johnie Walker half (350ml), anamaliza, then asks for another half. So when I am finishing my 5th white cap and ready to go home, the guy has taken a whole mzinga alone. Zamani I used to see guys asking for tots and doubles, nowadays its mzingas and halfs on the table. Iko shida. Some years to come there will be a major health crisis.

To solve this problem, you need to pull out your eyes, the problem will be solved since you won't see any guy drinking alcohol. You will just smell the alcohol
sparkly
#3678 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2019 5:09:46 PM

hardwood wrote:

Also noted the same. People drink mzingas kama ni uji. The lower middle class also take mzingas, Chrome vodka is popular
hardwood
#3679 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2019 7:38:48 PM

sparkly wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Also noted the same. People drink mzingas kama ni uji. The lower middle class also take mzingas, Chrome vodka is popular

True, problem is widepread. I was in the village and an old friend refused to take the tusker I bought him and instead exchanged it for some 250ml Triple Ace vodka (200 bob). He was all praises for that drink saying ni ya Kenya Breweries with original tamper-proof seal. By the time we left the pub which was after about 4hrs he had taken 3 bottles which is equivalent to a whole mzinga. Iko shida.
Angelica _ann
#3680 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2019 10:50:37 AM

hardwood wrote:
sparkly wrote:
hardwood wrote:

True, problem is widepread. I was in the village and an old friend refused to take the tusker I bought him and instead exchanged it for some 250ml Triple Ace vodka (200 bob). He was all praises for that drink saying ni ya Kenya Breweries with original tamper-proof seal. By the time we left the pub which was after about 4hrs he had taken 3 bottles which is equivalent to a whole mzinga. Iko shida.

What do you expect in a country where PORK goes looking for his mzinga while still in church.