KulaRaha
#3461 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 3:36:58 PM

I need a drink!
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Wamunyota
#3462 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 3:38:13 PM

maka wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:
Tick tock.......Leo Johnie Walker ndio anatoa baridi....

Drool Drool Drool Jienjoy Bw.Wakili.
Hutia Mundu!!
Swenani
#3463 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 8:57:03 PM

When we were busying landing and drinking, AA was busy saving

Quote:
Women account for 82 per cent of total savings in Kenya, according to Central Bank of Kenya data.

CBK governor Patrick Njoroge further placed the number of transactions associated with women's bank accounts at 58 per cent.

The data shows the previously marginalised group now dominates the country's large integrated banking and payments platforms in the country.
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Wamunyota
#3464 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2016 11:59:01 AM

Swenani wrote:
When we were busying landing and drinking, AA was busy saving

Quote:
Women account for 82 per cent of total savings in Kenya, according to Central Bank of Kenya data.

CBK governor Patrick Njoroge further placed the number of transactions associated with women's bank accounts at 58 per cent.

The data shows the previously marginalised group now dominates the country's large integrated banking and payments platforms in the country.

We pay all the bills and the only thing they do with the money is to save.
Hutia Mundu!!
Wamunyota
#3465 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2016 12:00:40 PM

Leo tuko hapa
Hutia Mundu!!
Wamunyota
#3466 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 12:38:49 PM

Hutia Mundu!!
washiku
#3467 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 1:43:46 PM

Wamunyota
#3468 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 2:18:53 PM

Waache games.Millennials ni watu wa KC,Naps na Brumoon.Sad
Hutia Mundu!!
maka
#3469 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 3:29:07 PM

Wamunyota wrote:

Naps + black n white lol....used to have lots of that and ratish in campo huko juja....ages ago...maisha changes proper...swali tu...how come Sirville is run down?Haipendezi at all...
possunt quia posse videntur
Wamunyota
#3470 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 3:42:37 PM

maka wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:

Naps + black n white lol....used to have lots of that and ratish in campo huko juja....ages ago...maisha changes proper...swali tu...how come Sirville is run down?Haipendezi at all...

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Kumbe pia wewe ulikuwa Juja boys.Ma street party nazo!!
Hutia Mundu!!
radio
#3471 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 3:58:51 PM

Wamunyota wrote:
maka wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Kumbe pia wewe ulikuwa Juja boys.Ma street party nazo!!

Juja boys is full house...

Millennials want to get high quick quick. How many of these Cider will a millennial have before they get high?
Wamunyota
#3472 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 4:35:09 PM

radio wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:
maka wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:

Millennials want to get high quick quick. How many of these Cider will a millennial have before they get high?

hehe.Hii pombe haiwezi lewesha Millennials.Unless hawa Mido crass wa Heinekensmile
Hutia Mundu!!
Angelica _ann
#3473 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 5:48:45 PM

Wamunyota wrote:
radio wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:
maka wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:

hehe.Hii pombe haiwezi lewesha Millennials.Unless hawa Mido crass wa Heinekensmile

Hii mutatunua mpaka muhepe smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hardwood
#3474 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 7:51:53 PM

Niko hapa K1. Any @wazuan in the house? Also have some Trump Tic Tacs coz we might start kissing some ladies any moment. Lots of fish.smile
Swenani
#3475 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 9:07:21 PM

hardwood wrote:
Niko hapa K1. Any @wazuan in the house? Also have some Trump Tic Tacs coz we might start kissing some ladies any moment. Lots of fish.smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

lucky you, nko kwa shimo fulani with body movement sensors;my boss knows whenever i get an erection at night
Angelica _ann
#3476 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 9:27:30 PM

Swenani wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

lucky you, nko kwa shimo fulani with body movement sensors;my boss knows whenever i get an erection at night

You are a sick man Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hardwood
#3477 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 9:29:00 PM

Swenani wrote:
hardwood wrote:

There's this yummy fish sitting at some table near me and ninameza mate. I've told the waiter to "chafua" her meza with some four guaranas and I also gave the waiter my business card to pass to her. And she has just texted me and said she is all mine. Time for some Trump Tic tacs.....
hardwood
#3478 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 9:41:27 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Swenani wrote:
hardwood wrote:

You are a sick man Sad Sad Sad

I am the guy with a sharp Italian suit and red tie. And canoodling with two gorgeous ladies.
Swenani
#3479 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 3:10:34 AM

maka wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

In my campus black and white was for poor chaps like Maka, one satchet used to cost us 10-15 bob depending with where you buy, the well to do guys and when we had helb loan, we would go for diamond which was 30-40 bob a satchet and black out on 3-4 satchets
Swenani
#3480 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 3:12:10 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Swenani wrote:
hardwood wrote:

You are a sexy man Sad Sad Sad

Thank you, I didn't know