wazua Mon, Jun 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Hemmingway's Safaris Africa
kany
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 11, 2010 8:32:11 AM

Has anyone ever heard of these guys? They normally have a guy at Uchumi Ngong Road and they purportedly give very good deals on holidays. The problem is they seem to me like they are out to con people. Has anyone won any of those trips that they talk about?
Intelligentsia
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 11, 2010 4:01:57 PM

they will ask you to go for a presentation, after which they will ask u to fork out >60k cash instantly.
Go.Listen to presentation. Pay zero. Sign no documents, enter into no contract. Take your gift voucher and enjoy ur holiday. Live happily ever after.
lisaox
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2010 12:27:24 AM

@intell, great advice. a friend of mine got called, he won blabla.he went for presentation, said they are those 'hard sell' marketers type, but all in all it depends on you.he said one couple decided to join one of the time-shares they were proposing, which is great for them.as for my friend, he didnt, but still got the holiday vouchers.so go for presentation,listen,decide n enjoy ur holiday!
mukiha
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2010 8:25:42 AM

I have gone for their holidays three times. Sasa nimechoka nawo!
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
mmarto
#5 Posted : Monday, July 26, 2010 1:30:10 PM

that means they are genuine!ama?
The only time you should be looking down on others is when you are helping them up.