wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

help!
voste
#1 Posted : Friday, May 07, 2010 7:55:08 PM

hi guys i know that the basis of the nse is demand and supply,ok i posted a question in the nse's facegroup page asking them how i can predict prices using the highest price lowest price and the average prices that are normally posted on the nse's homepage,i was told that the highest and the lowest prices represent the bid and the ask,how can i depict demand and supply from this?somebody help a brother!
Jaguar
#2 Posted : Friday, May 07, 2010 8:42:39 PM

your question is not very clear. If you want to know demand & supply figures, you need to register to..
http://www.rich.co.ke/rctools/richlive.php (free, not very useful according to me)

www.nellydata.com/bdafrica/ (not free, very good)

http://live.mystocks.co.ke/rmw.php (1K per month, the best so far)

i'm yet to meet someone or a software that can predict the price of nse shares
sparkly
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 08, 2010 5:04:38 AM

@voste why would you want to predict nse prices? Prices are driven by investors emotions not by a set of scientific rules. If you can predict emotions, then you can predict share prices. After losing a large chunk of his wealth in the collapse of the 'south sea company' stock, sir Isaac Newton said it is much easier to calculate the movement of the heavenly bodies than do the same for human madness, then he forbid anyone to say 'south sea' in his presence.
Life is short. Live passionately.
kyt
#4 Posted : Saturday, May 08, 2010 6:18:33 AM

@ sparky-true true and esp in kenya where a company announces 100% growth in profit n the shares still go down.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
kyt
#5 Posted : Saturday, May 08, 2010 6:21:27 AM

true dat.smile Applause
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
guru267
#6 Posted : Saturday, May 08, 2010 7:48:30 AM

@voste share prices cannot be predicted but the days activity showing average prices, days high and days low can help in determining what price you should sell or you should buy at...
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
voste
#7 Posted : Saturday, May 08, 2010 2:19:41 PM

okay thanx guys for your help,i went to nation centre @the nse's offices and the manager thre told me to use asimple approach in determining the shares im goin to invest in,he told me not to complicate myself with ratios but use the basic law of demand and supply inoreder to determine my intrests,im participating in a challenge where you are given 1000000virtual money to unvest in for 3months,the team with the highest portfolio wins,can someone please help with how im goin to choose the companies to invest in an dthe quantities of the shares i can acquire.
kenmac
#8 Posted : Saturday, May 08, 2010 4:17:35 PM

>> dig out some thread titled......stocks to hold for 3 months. All the best
......Ecclesiastes
kenmac
#9 Posted : Saturday, May 08, 2010 4:18:43 PM

>> dig out some thread titled......stocks to hold for 3 months. All the best
......Ecclesiastes
trendsignal.co.ke
#10 Posted : Monday, May 10, 2010 1:25:11 PM

Dear Voste, I have a thread in the offshore section called Trendsignal. I think this is the kind of software that you are looking for. After analysing all the six technical indicators, you will be able to determine the direction of any currency, shares (Western)& commodity's. Unfortunately we do not yet cater for NSE stocks but will be doing very soon. The forex markets are very liquid and therefore using Trendsignal you will be able to make good money by following the rules. We have an online webinar tomorrow evening, please go to www.trendsignal.co.ke and register. You will be able to learn what exactly Trendsignal is all about and how it can help you make more money.
voste
#11 Posted : Tuesday, May 11, 2010 6:46:40 PM

thank you trendsignal,can i ask?can you help and guide me in the nse investment challenge,as in il be dealing with a million virtual money and i need guidance and support from someone like you.thank you.
voste
#12 Posted : Tuesday, May 11, 2010 7:23:10 PM

thanx trend signal,iv alredy logged in but i can t access the webinar,how do i go about it,do you have a branch in kenya where i can come phisically and learn about it more,im currently in nairobi