wazua Wed, Jul 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Any less a patriot??
ProverB
#1 Posted : Friday, May 07, 2010 2:42:12 PM

with all this "YES" or "NO" debates... "Christians" and Islam deadlock.. "Church" and "Morality" issues... about the proposed draft...

i'm realising that to be kenyan..and a proud one.. i must stand and fight for our sovereignity..and right governance and equity and..justice and blah blah blah!!

but am also Born Again... and therefor inclined to die for my faith and christian teachings above that of being a kenyan (catch word being"inclined" considering am not likely to choose death..neither are you am suresmile )

but were i to die... i think i'd rather die for my faith in Christ Jesus than for being Kenyan... after all... there just might be an eternity out there..and am not sure being a "patriotic kenyan" there matters much!

is this my basis for saying "NO" since the whole document..is so pro-greater kenya..somewhat based on equity..samewhat just... but yet is kiasi anti-christian??

is it why Bishop Oginde insisted there is no such thing as "i am a christian but.."..
Dunn politics!!!
..Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven...Matt5:16
- 1769 Oxford King James Bible 'Authorized Version