wazua Sun, May 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
MSC....!!
Obi 1 Kanobi
#41 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2009 2:57:00 PM

@Mukiha,I admit this year on year variations will happen due to operational factors,I do not have access to their financials so I can't explain the dip.

For me the biggest worry with regards to Mumias is the pressure for land in their area of operations. Cane farming is a very poor form of investment for farmers.

I want them to nail the TARDA deal ASAP so they can concentrate on better cane yield which can only be done in a supervised nucleus farm. The cane variety they use matures in 18 months while I believe the Sudan and Brazilian varieties mature in half the period,if/when they sought this out,they will trully be in business.

@Virji,why dont you compare this share with the others in the market and make an informed decision,does it matter whether we think its a good buy or not. But for me its a good buy at current price.

I guess if you can't win with facts,you can always pen bile-laced,xenophobic rants to distract everyone.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins