wazua Mon, Jul 1, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Rais wa Kenya ni......wewe
kadonye
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2010 9:17:17 AM

The BBC had this discussion recently....

The crowds are cheering and there is joy in the air. It is the start of a new dawn in your country and you are president! Hurrah!

You now have the opportunity to lead your country - no more moaning about corrupt leaders, looted funds or damaging policies. YOU are in charge.

What would your inauguration speech be like? How would you allocate the budget? Who would you work with and who would you sack? What countries in the international and domestic community would you align yourself with and why? What wouold be the role of first lady? Or would that be 'ladies'?

Wanawazua, the ball is in your court(let's assume you didn't rig elections & you have necessary numbers in parliament)
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Much Know
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2010 12:41:23 PM

I wish they would allow anyone in the world to "apply" to be President of Kenya (as a job), then we scrutinize the applications and vote for those shortlisted, maybe the country would be somewhere now, ukabila blinds people and it is so conc even here in SK all political arguments are soon transformed to familiar gangs of tribes (and funny enough, logic is secondary to defending the tribe), in Kenya presidency has little more to do than what tribe you come from. Till today I cannot understand out of all people in Kenya how ubako ended up President. 2012, a repeat of the scenario and yet people think the constitution will change this!
So here are my honest answers to your questions
1. What would your inauguration speech be like? IT WILL BE IN MY TRIBAL DIALECT WITH A TRANSLATOR
2. How would you allocate the budget? 50% TO MY TRIBE
3. Who would you work with and who would you sack? MY TIBESMEN EMPLOYED OTHER TRIBES SACKED
4. What countries in the international and domestic community would you align yourself with and why? CHINA, TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR INTOLERANCE TO DEMOCRACY AND NON INTERFERENCE IN DOMESTIC ISSUES
5. What wuold be the role of first lady? Or would that be 'ladies'? IT WILL BE LADIES, TO FIGHT IN PUBLIC, BEAT UP JOURNALIST AND OUR CHILDREN TO BRING CROOKS TO KENYA AND ABUSE POLITICIANS
A New Kenya