wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Trendsignal - Technical Analysis Software Built For Traders By Traders
trendsignal.co.ke
#21 Posted : Friday, April 16, 2010 11:44:01 AM

Cable has been relatively quite so far with no real trade opportunities so far.

We now have 23 people registered for both our seminars.
trendsignal.co.ke
#22 Posted : Monday, April 19, 2010 2:35:02 PM

We now have 29 people registered. Our first seminar is this Thursday at the Jacaranda Hotel from 6-8pm.
tonicasert
#23 Posted : Monday, April 19, 2010 5:01:57 PM

@trendsignal
Can you post live trades as opposed to what would have happened on hindsight? I think it would be more objective that way i.e. post the entry, TP and SL levels at the time of entry so that one can follow.
Unfortunately I cant attend the seminar.
trendsignal.co.ke
#24 Posted : Tuesday, April 20, 2010 4:48:24 AM

@tonicasert
Tuesday 6.35am - Cable (GBP-USD)
Currently at 1.5315, up from its low of around 1.5190 yesterday.
I have taken a short positions on a medium term trade.
(1) Day Trade
Cable short @ 5316, profit target @ 5200 (116 pips) stop @ 5380 (64 pips)
Profit to loss ratio - 116/64 = 1.81
I take trades whose ratios are above 2, therefore I didnt execute this position even though the indicators are all showing a short.

(2) Medium Term Trade
entry at 1.5315, profit target 4940 (375 pips) profit target two 4850 (465 pips), and my stop loss is at 5500 (185 pips).
Profit to loss ratio (at first target) 375/185 = 2.02.
I have placed this trade looking to close it in a week, maybe two.
I can take this short trade as the indicators are all showing a short, and the profit ratio is within my range. This means that out of ten trades, if I loose 5 and win 5 trades, I still end up in profit.
How to make a trading plan, money management systems as well as trading as a business will be some of the topics learned in the workshops which will be held for clients who have purchased the software.
trendsignal.co.ke
#25 Posted : Tuesday, April 20, 2010 12:01:56 PM

2.00pm After very good date for the GBP, (CPI, RPI AND CORE CPI all increased from last year)we have seen a spike of just over 100 pips. It looks as if the markets settling around 1.5410, but no sign of a turn around yet,but there is still a few major pivot lines(resistance lines formed using fiobanaci)before we get to my stop of 1.5500, so we may see cable drop by the end of todays session.
muganda
#26 Posted : Tuesday, April 20, 2010 12:17:40 PM

trendsignal.co.ke wrote:
We now have 29 people registered. Our first seminar is this Thursday at the Jacaranda Hotel from 6-8pm.

Hmmmn @trendsignal interesting, I may make my first foray into forex - (high return, high risk, very high liquidity) - but just facing a bout of intertia.

Any chance you could entice me with the agenda of what we'll cover for beginners? Are drinks and bitings on the house?

smile Thanks
tonicasert
#27 Posted : Wednesday, April 21, 2010 6:02:11 AM

trendsignal.co.ke wrote:
@tonicasert
(1) Day Trade
I take trades whose ratios are above 2, therefore I didnt execute this position even though the indicators are all showing a short.

(2) Medium Term Trade
entry at 1.5315, profit target 4940 (375 pips) profit target two 4850 (465 pips), and my stop loss is at 5500 (185 pips).
I can take this short trade as the indicators are all showing a short, and the profit ratio is within my range. This means that out of ten trades, if I loose 5 and win 5 trades, I still end up in profit.

Thats a better. Will appreciate if you continue posting live trades for a few days to assess (especially day-trades on cable). I've never believed in systems, but lets see about this. Cheers.
trendsignal.co.ke
#28 Posted : Wednesday, April 21, 2010 1:23:58 PM

Our Trading Seminar will be held tomorrow evening from 6-8pm. We have 39 people registered in total for the two days, and there are still a few places remaining for tomorrows seminar so please book yourself in.
We look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow evening.
trendsignal.co.ke
#29 Posted : Thursday, April 22, 2010 11:45:31 AM

Just to remind everyone who have registered for todays seminar to be at The Jacaranda Hotel (opp Pizza Gardens, Westlands) by 6pm, please go to the reception and ask for directions to the Trendsignal Seminar. We look forward to meeting everyone this evening.
trendsignal.co.ke
#30 Posted : Saturday, April 24, 2010 4:50:04 AM

We had a great turnout on Thursday's seminar. I hope everyone enjoyed it and found it interesting and helpful. I've emailed the seminar attendees screenshots of the charts that were demonstrated in the seminar. If you would like a copy of these charts, please email me at kenya@trendsignal.co.uk. We have increased the room size for Monday's seminar but there are only 5 more spaces left so please book fast.
trendsignal.co.ke
#31 Posted : Monday, April 26, 2010 10:55:14 AM

Just a quick reminder that our second seminar will be held at The Pizza Gardens conference centre (opp Jacaranda Hotel, off Waiyaki Way) today evening from 6-9pm. We have only two more spaces available so please book fast. We look forward to meet everyone today evening.
youngNrich
#32 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2010 6:48:45 AM

Hey,
So did anyone on wazua attend, the mentioned please give us feedback.
chepkel
#33 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2010 9:36:41 AM

I attended the Thursday seminar and it was great. Guys came in a bit late but that's typical of our kinsmensmile

The presentation was made by Mr. Jerry Miller the owner of Trendsignal Company. This guy reeeeeaaaaaally knows his stuff. He made forex trading seem like cutting grass. He was a great presenter, always engaging the audience and making things look very simple.

At a glance, the graphs do look extremely difficult, scary, shocking and confusing. But with Jerry's step by step explanation it actually looked really interesting and simple. The best part was that he showed us how the graphs are generated using real time data. As the figure's keep changing the graph simultaneously changes with them.

I have never traded in anything in my life. I have never even had an interest. But after the talk, i am now seriously considering taking up an interest.

They also picked a great venue for the seminar. It was quite easy to get there using a matatu and it was not a hassle leaving at the late hour. In addition, they treated us well with hot coffee, tea and cocoa plus great mouth watering snacks.

Trendsignal did a great job. Thank you.Applause
Gatheuzi
#34 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2010 4:16:33 PM

I was there too. They are willing to train on the indepth later. Mostly they handled forex and towards the end introduced commondities (i.e. Crude).
Time is money, so money is time. Money saved is time gained in reverse! Money stores your life’s energy. You expend your energy, get paid money, and store that money for a future purchase made in a currency.
trendsignal.co.ke
#35 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2010 7:13:11 AM

Thank you for everyone who attended Thursdays seminar, once again I appologise for the late start. We had a fantastic turnout of people from various backgrounds, including representatives from Chase Bank, Prime Bank, Bank One, African Banking Corporation and many more.

I had a lot of people ask me these questions.
(1) What is forex?
(2) How can I trade using your trading platform www.twowaymarkets.com?
(3) How can I trade forex?
(4) How can i sell a currency when I DONT OWN IT?

In response, I am going to set up another thread in the next few days to explain all of these and more, it will be everything you need to know about how to trade the forex market.

We also had a number of people very interested in the seminar but couldnt make it due to various reasons, therefore we are planning to hold a webinar which you will be able to log in from your office/home/cafe and view the live presentation from Mr Jerry Miller himself presenting the Trendsignal Trading Seminar from London. We have provisionally booked it for the 6th May from 6-8pm, but this will be confirmed in the next two days.
trendsignal.co.ke
#36 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2010 8:49:25 AM

tonicasert wrote:
trendsignal.co.ke wrote:
@tonicasert
(1) Day Trade

(2) Medium Term Trade

Thats a better. Will appreciate if you continue posting live trades for a few days to assess (especially day-trades on cable). I've never believed in systems, but lets see about this. Cheers.

Sorry forgot to post that i closed this trade at 9am on 29th April at 1.5160 with 155 pips profit. I closed this trade early as cable found a lot of support at this level ( the support pivot points held up very strongly).
trendsignal.co.ke
#37 Posted : Wednesday, May 05, 2010 1:07:11 PM

Dear Wazuans, we have confirmed the date for the webinar. It will be held on Tuesday 11th May at 6.30pm and will last for approx 2 hours. If you couldnt make it to our seminars in Nairobi, this would be an excellent opportunity to discover what Trendsignal is all about. It will be presented live online from our London offices. Please go to www.trendsignal.co.ke to register for the free webinar.
trendsignal.co.ke
#38 Posted : Friday, May 07, 2010 8:35:44 AM

Cable has dropped like crazy in the last few days, I had a short position which I closed at 1.4950, as there was a lot of uncertainty due to the British elections. I, as well as a lot of other traders have not touched the markets as it can be very volatile and trading the markets in such periods is not trading but gambling, therefore it is possible to trade, but at very small stakes. If you would like me to send you a screen shot of the daily graph for cable, please email me at kenya@trendsignal.co.uk and I will forward you the relevent graphs. Also if you need graphs for any other currency pairs, please let me know. I am waiting for the markets to rally again next week a bit before going short of a lot of markets. But for now, no more trading until the results of the elections comes out and the markets calm down.
trendsignal.co.ke
#39 Posted : Friday, May 07, 2010 12:04:43 PM

Please visit http://www.trendsignal.c...eallyprofitsreviews.pdf to read an article written by What Profits UK, on Trendsignal.
chepkel
#40 Posted : Monday, May 10, 2010 7:03:31 AM

Hey Guys,

Trendsignal is a fantastic and powerful charting software that determines the direction of any currency, stock or commodity in various financial markets.

There was a very interesting TrendSignal seminar a few weeks back at the Jacaranda Hotel. If you missed it because you were unable to make it then worry not. They are holding a LIVE Online seminar held from their London offices broadcasting through the internet to your laptop/PC) on Tuesday 11th May at 6.30pm. Go to www.trendsignal.co.ke and register using the online form, and you will receive all the relevant information on where and how to log in for the online seminar.