wazua Sun, Apr 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

198 Pages«<181182183184185>»
Realities of Forex Investment
mnandii
#3641 Posted : Thursday, March 23, 2017 9:42:08 PM

The Triangle appears complete in GBPUSD. We should expect another sharp drop soon.

Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
karasinga
#3642 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 3:21:50 PM

considering short eurusd. squinting @1.0888
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
hisah
#3643 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 3:27:50 PM

karasinga wrote:

Caution with this pair. As I had mentioned earlier the scope to hit 1.08 - 1.10 is still likely then the big drop.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
hisah
#3644 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 3:34:56 PM

hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
Gold needs to close the month above 1280 to keep the bulls going.

Failed to close the month above 1280 handle. Bears still in control!

Bulls have recouped the losses from 1197 and are pushing back the bears strongly as month end approaches! 1280 barrier in focus. If bulls can break above 1325 handle, bears will start struggling!
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
karasinga
#3645 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 3:47:54 PM

hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:

Caution with this pair. As I had mentioned earlier the scope to hit 1.08 - 1.10 is still likely then the big drop.

thanks mate. what on my chart

stop 1.0905... fingers closed. when you make money please buy me lunchsmile
karasinga
#3646 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 3:55:50 PM

hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:

Bulls have recouped the losses from 1197 and are pushing back the bears strongly as month end approaches! 1280 barrier in focus. If bulls can break above 1325 handle, bears will start struggling!

have a strong conviction this is a bear country
hisah
#3647 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 4:04:27 PM

karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:

It is until the monthly falling trend line is taken out. The breakout is saddled around 1325 - 1350 range. This hasn't happened since the top was set in Aug 2011. Keep this in mind. Such a breakout from a multi-year trendline cannot be ignored.
hisah
#3648 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 4:07:24 PM

karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:

Short term play is on the short side, but may be a bit tight. Keep tight stops. I don't trade short time frames so I take a while to trade as I wait for the weeklies to align - swing trading.
karasinga
#3649 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 4:12:42 PM

hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:

Short term play is on the short side, but may be a bit tight. Keep tight stops. I don't trade short time frames so I take a while to trade as I wait for the weeklies to align - swing trading.

still observing PA. not convinced to engage. have a daily supply zone between 1.0955 and 1.0888. let us see how this play out
karasinga
#3650 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 4:37:01 PM

karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:

still observing PA. not convinced to engage. have a daily supply zone between 1.0955 and 1.0888. let us see how this play out

aim...then fire
hisah
#3651 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 5:35:46 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:

aim...then fire

@kasaringa, did you get in this trade? Very slow, but I think the 1.088 - 1.09 supply level will likely push the price down before bulls return for that final push above 1.10.
karasinga
#3652 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 8:24:20 PM

hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:

aim...then fire

@kasaringa, did you get in this trade? Very slow, but I think the 1.088 - 1.09 supply level will likely push the price down before bulls return for that final push above 1.10.

why not. still in
karasinga
#3653 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 8:27:32 PM

hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:

It is until the monthly falling trend line is taken out. The breakout is saddled around 1325 - 1350 range. This hasn't happened since the top was set in Aug 2011. Keep this in mind. Such a breakout from a multi-year trendline cannot be ignored.

told you... please when are you buying me lunch. he he he.
Question: does this mean GOLD trading @ NSE will start off being bearish?
karasinga
#3654 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 9:14:51 PM

karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:

aim...then fire

why not. still in

what about something like this
hisah
#3655 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 9:16:09 PM

karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:

I thought I agreed that bears are still in control until that multi-year bear trend line is broken.

GLD at the NSE will head down since it tracks the gold spot price. In the etf thread I noted that it's been a fantastic 12 yrs for this etf. The return has been 461% over that period supported by a 12 year bullish trend line. Last March vol spike happened as the etf was making all time highs. Since then the bullish climb has stalled. High vol at high prices is usually a distribution move. The next thing to watch out for is that trend line break. If price closes below that trend line on the monthly period, that will be a classic trend change signal. I would wait to get into this etf until the path becomes clear. The drawback of this etf is it doesn't support shorting Sad
karasinga
#3656 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 9:29:57 PM

hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:

I thought I agreed that bears are still in control until that multi-year bear trend line is broken.

GLD at the NSE will head down since it tracks the gold spot price. In the etf thread I noted that it's been a fantastic 12 yrs for this etf. The return has been 461% over that period supported by a 12 year bullish trend line. Last March vol spike happened as the etf was making all time highs. Since then the bullish climb has stalled. High vol at high prices is usually a distribution move. The next thing to watch out for is that trend line break. If price closes below that trend line on the monthly period, that will be a classic trend change signal. I would wait to get into this etf until the path becomes clear. The drawback of this etf is it doesn't support shorting Sad

fair enough buddy. my bad, didnt concentrate.
kindly put your chart. will help see trendline you are referring to.
so sad shorting is not possible. who is willing to buy GLD @ NSE to hold as it heads south?...happy hunting.
hisah
#3657 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 5:07:22 AM

Click here.

hisah wrote:
Long term cartoon.

461% return since Nov 2004 to date!!!

Still bullish for 12 years as per the bullish trend line. Any close below that multi-year trend line will be a nasty trend reversal signal.

Update: Note that we have heavy volume that checked in on Mar 4 2016 which has stalled the bullish momentum since then. Caution on this vol spike behaviour. As per VSA or price action it's not a nice signal when vol spike appears at a new high and any other attempt to set higher prices fails after that vol spike in weeks that follow! That's a classic distribution move! Near term support is 14000 handle and major support zone is 11500 - 13000 range. Last defense lies at 10000 handle.

Happy hunting smile

karasinga
#3658 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 7:43:12 AM

hisah wrote:

Click here.

hisah wrote:
Long term cartoon.

461% return since Nov 2004 to date!!!

Still bullish for 12 years as per the bullish trend line. Any close below that multi-year trend line will be a nasty trend reversal signal.

Update: Note that we have heavy volume that checked in on Mar 4 2016 which has stalled the bullish momentum since then. Caution on this vol spike behaviour. As per VSA or price action it's not a nice signal when vol spike appears at a new high and any other attempt to set higher prices fails after that vol spike in weeks that follow! That's a classic distribution move! Near term support is 14000 handle and major support zone is 11500 - 13000 range. Last defense lies at 10000 handle.

Happy hunting smile

Thanks mate for update. Still learning how to incorporate trendline in my retail trading. let us pile pips.
karasinga
#3659 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 5:24:07 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:

aim...then fire

why not. still in

what about something like this

Fruits of my labour
karasinga
#3660 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 6:02:22 PM

actually long audusd targeting around 0.78429