wazua Fri, Jun 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Kowtows and tailwags for Annan!!!!!
Ngalaka
#1 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2010 6:57:03 AM

My esteem towards my country Kenya got a body blow yesterday watching my PM say in public that he gave an explaination to Annan over what our Govt is doing over corruption.

Does Annan rule Kenya?
Is our PM under any obligation to explain himself to him on how the Govt is running?

National pride man, national pride.

Makmende
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Magigi
#2 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2010 7:26:09 AM

Ngalaka;
...He was not doing it for Anan. He was updating the UN on how far we have gone in sorting out our December 2007 mess. The UN consists of 192 countries, including nearly all sovereign states and its role is to oversee international peace and security. So there was nothing wrong in Raila doing waht he did.
wa P
#3 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2010 12:01:29 PM

@Magigi you are spot wrong.

Annan is not the UN Secretary General and even if he were, @Ngalaka's point is that our PM should not be reporting to anyone, well, except to his counter principal and Kenyans.

All UN members have their problems, some as old as mankind (Israel) and I dont see their PM oozing subservient to Koffi or that your UN for that matter.

Raila looked like a sissy. They say when Makmende is in town all men become sissy's so, we understand.

Bure Kabisa
poundfoolish
#4 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2010 1:20:22 PM

is the problem RAO reporting to Annan..?
or Kibaki never said he also reported?
or Raila should have used the words discussed?

ama its the usual RailaHating??

Magigi
#5 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2010 1:56:38 PM

...Wa P
You need some lessons on international relations... Do you remember that after December 2007 we started cutting each other with machetes and all other imaginable crude and primitive weapons. Do you remember that we called upon outsiders to come and help us. The UN then did sent Kofi Anan. Are you seriously sincere in your statements. We could not sort our f***ing shit... and that is why raila has to report back to those who helped us get on the right track...

Other member states may be having problems of their own...but you never get a neighbour screXXXX a neighbour...
Jaina
#6 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2010 2:13:44 PM

Magigii, am not fully convinced that Annan helped. He only administered first Aid, but the patient is still sick. 2012 will be the moment of truth when a report card will be handed to him.

Though i reckon he has the goodwill and is enthusiastic about his agenda, i am afraid he is getting irrelevent with time. His encroachment is making some people uncomfortable, some of whom were calling for his intervention 2 yrs ago (read Ruto)
Ngalaka
#7 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2010 2:18:29 PM

@ Wa P

Ati you need lessons on international relatios!!!

I can only laugh.

Case of pot calling the kettle black.
poundfoolish
#8 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2010 2:29:57 PM

Jaina

Isnt FIRST aid the only help you direly need when in such a situation..and immediately.?

Ama you need replacement surgery done while still stuck in a mangled wreck of a matatu...?

The poor fellow is already here to try and do some polite surgery, and remind us first aid never solves the underlying problems, but we are too quick to talk ill of him...

@Ngalaka

I see no National PRide in our politics, unless unakula nao... if Raila or Kibaki were 'reporting' to Annan on Shujaas perfomance in HongKong... then i think national pride would take predence..

Ngalaka
#9 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2010 3:06:44 PM

@Poundfoolish

Man I dont mind pounds!

This is not about politics....

I am talking of national pride in that Kenya is not a colony.

When our PM plays subservient to a foreigner it is a case of great concern. With it national pride flies out of the window.

Annan played arbiter in 2008 and we reached an agreement. Then his job ended.

Analogy; if you and your wife start a scuffle in your house, your friend/neighbour may come over and pacify things.
Going forward that friend has no business to keep demanding to know if you are still sharing a bed.....

In any case I doubt Annan asked to be briefed about our corruption score card.
I think PM 'volunteered'.
Jaina
#10 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2010 3:53:39 PM

Spot on Ngalaka.

Annan is encroaching too much.
McReggae
#11 Posted : Saturday, March 27, 2010 10:38:56 AM

Shame on you l thought anything was different in this thread....same candidates, same everything, Raila's actions always wrong and for Kibaki...hear no evil, see no evil, l luv KenyaPray , just dont take it to the dogs come 2012.................
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Magigi
#12 Posted : Saturday, March 27, 2010 3:19:34 PM

McReggae;
Very true. The same old story...Raila bashing. I am no supporter of Raila...But I like his 'idea of politics'. Kibaki can't even reassure the people he rules... so lazy...I wonder how the guy wipes his arse...
Njung'e
#13 Posted : Sunday, March 28, 2010 8:20:46 AM

@Magigi,
Laughing out loudly .....You are a lucky idiot!!...That is "treason"...For imagining the Prezzo wiping his arse...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Magigi
#14 Posted : Sunday, March 28, 2010 7:39:04 PM

...It is now official: Kenya lacks in leadership. The one at State House is not a leader. He is a cold-blooded manager. The ‘‘kali sana’’ type. The man has no charm and no oomph. He is like an egg without salt. (Mutahi Ngunyi)

Njung'e;
Hio mambo ilienda na Moi. You see, I am not the only one thinking that we have a senile and lazy person in state house....