wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Kalonzo Musyoka
Fundaah
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 7:30:57 AM

How has this man managed not to embroil himself in the corruption mess ...30 years in politics including Mois 'error'.......Some joined politics the other day yet what we hear of them is mindboggling figures in corruption waste....I know must admit that he failed us in 2007 but everyman has his weakness...Corruption seems to be the greatest weakness in kenyan politics but Kalonzo has somehow overcome ....Could there be some gold in this self proclaimed 'Mr Clean'....
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
Seeders
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 7:35:07 AM

an opportunist and a potential dictator. trust me.
B.Timer
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 7:55:25 AM

I am inclined to agree that he gets credit for resisting the urge to dip his fingers into the cookies jar.
I sometimes get impatient with his fence sitting strategy.
I dont believe he wronged anybody in 2007. He just exercised his democratic right as did many other Kenyans. He never got involved in the ensuing slaughter as a matter of fact he offered to bring the two warring factions to a negotiating table but Raila quickly dismissed him as 'an irrelevant'.

Potential dictator!!

Hint?

Talking of potential - everybody is a potential anything!
Dunia ni msongamano..
mwenza
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 9:12:10 AM

The guy has never had an opportunity to be corrupt. In other words he is not a wheeler-dealer.

I suspect over 90% of wazurians wont mind being corrupt so long as an opportunity presents itself. Thats the reality of life.......Problem with people is that they like calling corruption "DEALS" when it favours them.
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
simonkabz
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 9:20:10 AM

I hate this mafaka as much as I admire his clean record.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
kadonye
#6 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 10:24:31 AM

@ mwenza, i love your point.kawaida kenyans have a holier than thou attitude towards leaders yet they're probably worse! @fundaah, what did kalonzo do wrong in 07?was it backing kibaki after the outcome or refusing to back kibaki before?i have never understood y pple think kalonzo should have acted otherwise. Both raila n kibaki were his foes, he chose the better bargain for his political future. He knew also that both ODM n Pnu had riggd n could nt claim to be angels. Having said that, i hav never admired the guy
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
gathinga
#7 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 11:52:52 AM

Mr. KM is a joker to say the least. A guy who believes in waiting for others to do the donkey work so he can take the spoils. In 2007, all along he wanted RAO to work his ass off building the ODM party then declare Kalonzo tosha! Again, now he is sitting avoiding all controversy so UK and Ruto can do all the work fighting RAO then declare him the presidential runner for PNU. This dude is simply irritating
bwenyenye
#8 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 12:12:58 PM

I too have questions about his lack of any msimamo but now I see something I had not. He has managed to keep his fingers to himself. That is not mean feat for a who has been in gava for a while. Given that Corruption is what is killing this nation, I now see him in a different light!

Potential dictator? I think Kenya needs one for the next seven years or so.

2007 traiter? He just exercised his right to vote and assemble with his people of his choice.In hindsight, I think this saved the country more than it cost it in the long run. If he had gone the other way, it would have been worse. He never asked anyone abebe panga..

PS I am not a KM apologetic at all. I would not have written this post at 10 am today?
I Think Therefore I Am
gathinga
#9 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 12:46:11 PM

ok. Bwenyenye. I would have loved you to comment about his apparent wait for 'coronation'
Intelligentsia
#10 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 1:03:15 PM

A dictator who won't dip his fingers in the public till? In Africa? Heck, that would be sth to look forward to esp if decrees all his ministers to follow his squeeky clean image to the letter.
Funny, I had not looked at him in this light before until bwenyenye's 8th post
gk
#11 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 1:12:30 PM

....hmmm there are many other forms of corruption besides monetary.How does he fair in other issues...tribalism, nepotism.

BTW Why did the wife take another salary and has never accounted for it?

Can he raise finger against injustice? ....someone said that "all it takes for evil to succeed is for the right to keep queit"

Being quiet and non-controversial doesnt make one clean. (Ubako)As Abraham Lincoln once observed, "to sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men."
Mo
#12 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2010 1:12:06 PM

This is one spineless character; the proverbial kunguru in vita via panzi. Your perpetual full time fence sitter; never has an own opinion. As for his mr clean record - fine credit to him BUT the Kenyan public expects just that from a public officer - he has not exceeded anybody's expectations PERIOD!
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
#13 Posted : Thursday, April 06, 2017 4:54:01 PM

Very interesting interview on JKL, Citizen yesterday.
If he'll be on the ballot under NASA, he might just get my vote.

But it's sad that our presidential prospects were built by KANU. KANU to me is like the Nazi party and I can't see how someone can stop being a Nazi by virtue of moving to another party.

BBI will solve it
:)
Angelica _ann
#14 Posted : Thursday, April 06, 2017 8:39:48 PM

Mr. Handsome has my vote smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Fyatu
#15 Posted : Friday, April 07, 2017 9:40:59 AM

Fundaah wrote:
How has this man managed not to embroil himself in the corruption mess ...30 years in politics including Mois 'error'.......Some joined politics the other day yet what we hear of them is mindboggling figures in corruption waste....I know must admit that he failed us in 2007 but everyman has his weakness...Corruption seems to be the greatest weakness in kenyan politics but Kalonzo has somehow overcome ....Could there be some gold in this self proclaimed 'Mr Clean'....

This man squandered an opportunity to go it alone in 2013. By now he would be a serious contender....lakini you never know. Baba might declare him tosha after the retreat
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Bigchick
#16 Posted : Friday, April 07, 2017 9:54:12 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:

Was "Mr Handsome".Kumeza mate and the passage of time has had a toll on him.
Even his legs have taken the bow legs shape of old men.Watch him when they are doing the NASWA dance on stage.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Njung'e
#17 Posted : Friday, April 07, 2017 12:16:35 PM

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Jump-steady
#18 Posted : Friday, April 07, 2017 12:43:44 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Was "Mr Handsome".Kumeza mate and the passage of time has had a toll on him.
Even his legs have taken the bow legs shape of old men.Watch him when they are doing the NASWA dance on stage.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

What pleases the horse can't please the donkey. Let Angie be.smile
#19 Posted : Friday, April 07, 2017 12:55:02 PM

Njung'e wrote:

Gado is the master of insults

BBI will solve it
:)
quicksand
#20 Posted : Friday, April 07, 2017 1:46:32 PM

2012 wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Gado is the master of insults

Waaaaaah....that one is brutal!!!!
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly