wazua Wed, Jun 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Kibaki defender of corruption
KulaRaha
#1 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 3:23:26 AM

If our President defends the corrupt what will happen to us??
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
muganda
#2 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 5:03:40 AM

@KulaRaha, I like your simplicity. No need to analyse tooo muuchhh. Guys think the MPs should go so they should go. Doing otherwise as the leader is not acceptable!

No need for political intrigues, who did what first, what's the motive... Let the guys GO we can process later. Cheers!
KulaRaha
#3 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 5:33:29 AM

Corruption is simple, if you are corrupt, you must go.

If all Kenyans believed this, and accepted it, with looking at the individual, tribe, party, blah blah today we would have a great nation!!

Imagine a government where Ministers, PSs etc all quiver in fear of getting caught....knowing that no matter which tribe they are, who's kids they are, how many armies they control etc etc, doom awaits them if they are corrupt.

Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
poundfoolish
#4 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 6:22:54 AM

There is nothing like defending corruption here! Give Raila that half an inch and he will always make you laughing stock...
TO deal with Raila you have to inflict heavy blows at the onset, otherwise shauri yako!!!
FundamentAli
#5 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 6:57:57 AM

Even Jesus was crucified because people bayed for his blood. It does not mean Jesus was guilty. Hon Mututho was on Capital FM today saying Ruto was not found to have committed any crime by both his agricultural committee and PWC. Anyone was legally free to get maize from NCPB. Prosecution should happen,then only will you know who is the culprit. I wonder whether this can happen. Everthing you hear from a politician is politics.
McReggae
#6 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 7:04:01 AM

FundamentaAli,
you listen to Mututho when it is Ruto but want akina Caroli out based on the PWC report which mentions Ruto....dont twist the facts!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
redondo
#7 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 7:06:07 AM

We have always know that Kibaki has no spine to fire anyone over corruption. Ever since he took office, only the former finance minister(david mwiraria) left office over corruption allegations and he wasnt fired, he resigned. am ready to bet that kibaki will retire without making someone pay for corruption.
i know you may say: "should one be fired even if he wasnt guilty" well my answer is if you are a minister then you should take responsibility for the mess in your ministry.
Raila may not be the hiring authority or firing authority but kibaki will never do it PERIOD!
Truth be told with kibakis attitude, corruption is here to say
anasazi
#8 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 8:03:47 AM

Kibaki is not interested in corruption ending. Neither is the PM, or Ruto, or Mutula.... Kenyans, we are being taken for a ride.
Form is temporary, class is permanent
FundamentAli
#9 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 8:24:16 AM

@ McReggae

PWC reports says the minster wrote a letter to NCPB asking them to sell 1000 bags of Maize t a certain disabled kenyan. The man never got any maize in the first place. Secondly, NCPB at that time through a gazzette notice issued in 1993 during Moi era was free to sell maize to anyone. This order has since been reversed by Ruto through a gazzette notice issued last year. Which law was disregarded in this case?

As for Caroli, I have not mentrioned him. They should trail the transfer of cash through the banks. I like dealing with facts. Caroli might not be the beneficiary. But there must be some beneficiaries somewhere. Get the real beneficiaries.

Mr Moi also had his input on corruption. See link below

http://www.standardmedia...%20graft%20on%20leaders’%20wrangles
Njung'e
#10 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 8:52:06 AM

@Funda,
I happen to know the said disabled man whom Ruto gave a thousand bags of maize.....A wheeler dealer from Kwa-Mbira in Limuru.The fellow lost his legs while removing goods from a train (Kata hema)....not to mention that the dude is damn rich.....Hmmm....!!Some things are better not displayed....lol.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
McReggae
#11 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 8:54:42 AM

Njunge, thanx for letting me know!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
mwanitu
#12 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 8:59:15 AM

I envisage a situation where this could lead to the coalition breaking then we go to the ballot. That is if them politicians have the guts to face an election...
AM NOT A SAINT, UNLESS A SAINT TO YOU IS A SINNER WHO KEEPS ON TRYING
muganda
#13 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 11:28:13 AM

Shame on you! Shame on us Wazuans.

Fact 1: No single person who has contributed to this thread is not biased. We harbour many unconscious-and unethical-biases that derail our decisions; granting favours to people with your same background-your nationality, your tribe or alma matter etc.

Fact 2: No single person contributing to this thread is a direct/first victim of maize or FPE scandal. We are all in the middle to upper class, all living on more that 1 or 3 dollars a day.

Fact 3: Politics is a game; before you can begin to think about politics at all, you have to abandon the notion that there is a war between good men and bad men.

So as we take time to engage in the game, while on our lunch break, spare a moment for the poor hungry illiterate Kenyan. He doesn't really care whether Kibaki is president or Raila looks upright - he's much too desperate anyway, and we are not sharing our lunch desk with him.

Some public servants are shutting out any hope for this poor hungry illiterate Kenyan - they should leave now! And then our political games can continue...