wazua Wed, Jun 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
Raila suspends Ruto, Ongeri
kadonye
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2010 12:25:20 PM

Now the Right Hon. Has suspended these 2 in a mix of ODM-PNU compe n shameless populism
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
KulaRaha
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2010 12:28:35 PM

Both idiots suspended......I bet Ruto will declare war soon
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
BGL
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2010 2:46:53 PM

It's a classical theatre of absurd. I think General K Kibaki is a very secretive operative par excellence. He seems silent but dominates the proceedings from the fence.
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
Magigi
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2010 3:02:30 PM

...this was a 50-50 suspension...IDIOTS!!!
masukuma
#5 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2010 3:40:55 PM

Ongeri amenyeta!!!! but i don't think this rebelion will go far, obviously the PM and General K Kibaki have talked it over. He may be forced to eat his vommit.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
AmHere
#6 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2010 4:46:32 PM

Kibaki has denied being consulted. What a Valentine's Day.

Love is (up) in the air.
Magigi
#7 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2010 5:06:04 PM

....I have just watched soemthing on KBC like Raisi amefutilia mabali... Is it true? theatre of the absurd indeed...
...I can read danger here... I pray reli isinyolewe!!!
muganda
#8 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2010 5:32:39 PM

Indeed, quite interesting. First PM asks 2 guys to step down, then Kibaki issues statement asking 8 guys to step down including 1 who left eons ago - Did they consult?

Then PM asks 2 ministers to step down, and Kibaki rescinds - Did they consult?

Now we can only speculate. My presumption is they did not both times. First time Kibaki reacts after knowing those guys are stepping down of their own volition, stealing the thunder abit.

Second time RAO assumes control trying to push Kibaki in a corner. And this time since the guys are unwilling anyway, RAO can be put in his place.

Hypothetical Conclusion: If the 2 guys hadn't stepped down, then Kibaki would not have had to belatedly suspend anyone anyway.
sparkly
#9 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2010 7:00:09 PM

Circus Circus circus, montecarlo ni shadow ! RAO has taken the bold step. Whoever contradicts him will come out as the enemy of development. I wonder who will save Ruto
Life is short. Live passionately.
Kusadikika
#10 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2010 8:08:17 PM

Raila is being played big time. This PWC report was released to the Government in December last year but was only kept secret until Raila started calling for Ongeri's and Karega's heads to roll. He thinks he has it under control when he asks Caroli and Isahakia to resign but Kibaki steals the thunder with his statement of suspension. I can see the hand of one Salim Lone in all this drama. I wonder what each side has under their sleeves for this coming week because the show has just began.
DonBen
#11 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2010 8:22:36 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
Raila is being played big time. This PWC report was released to the Government in December last year but was only kept secret until Raila started calling for Ongeri's and Karega's heads to roll. He thinks he has it under control when he asks Caroli and Isahakia to resign but Kibaki steals the thunder with his statement of suspension. I can see the hand of one Salim Lone in all this drama. I wonder what each side has under their sleeves for this coming week because the show has just began.

I think its time to get serious.

Honestly, who is being played? Is it RAO or is it Kenyans?

Let those who want to change this country stand up!
kadonye
#12 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 4:19:22 AM

@ Dönben, pls dont tel me there are people who believe Raila's war is for the people!why did he tel us that he wont sack/suspend any1 when maize scandal was 1st revealed months ago?he said that we wait 4 investigations.And that those accused were innocent suspects.So wil some1 tell me why Ongeri should resign? If political responsibility then why wont the PM resign as wel for the maize mess?every1 is a suspect right?The guy is doin it 4 2012. This is a case of the Animal Farm. We're choosin which pig is cleaner n less smelly
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
muganda
#13 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 5:09:19 AM

@kadonye, Aiiish. This is a case of "damned if you do, damned if you don't". Raila doesn't fire the guys, it means he's protecting his own. If he does fire the guys, then your reaction suffices.

Bwana @kadonye, we can demand better together. I like the American way of doing things (maybe that's why COE is emulating their structures). Don't care too much about Kibaki and Raila, their motives, and whatnot...

Just ask, did someone take our money then let someone pay. Whomever does what, when, how, where - just semantics - and let no one protect them from paying...
AmHere
#14 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 5:11:39 AM

PM - Probably good intentions. Bad approach.

Having more than one person having the ultimate ability to fire a minister would be the beginning of bedlam.

As a future C-I-C, Raila should be careful not to come across as more populist than constitutional. It can only open a bottomless pit. Madagascar is a classic example.

Is this incident a further indictment on the hybrid system initially proposed by the COE?
Pretty
#15 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 5:42:14 AM

@All

smile Mmmwa!

smile Am down here at pwani

smile Not pumwani

smile You know the valentine thing

smile Yah

smile Now someone tells me that valentine was celebrated by all prostitutes after an influential prostitute was released from prison in medieval times. So, if yesterday you took a flower to your wife, you confirmed her prostitutability.

smile Now to business dear ones

smile Reading through this thread, I feel anger and hate is building up on some guys here.

smile What you need to ask yourselves is, who is fooling who

smile Wako so far has been coerced to release individuals named in corrupt deals to coat by the American government

smile He actually has been offered safe passage to USA with the benefit of identity change if Moi and co attempt to use unorthodox means to cool his balls.

smile Put Prof Nick Wanjohi, Kivutha Kibwana, etc behind the Mt Kenya Mafias

smile On the other side, put Prof Wanyande, Oyugi, Anyang, Maguna, and to spice it up - Salome, and you can see where the battle for supremacy is
coming from.

smile On the other hand, to know who has real power, find out if Ongeri still has his official limousine with a government driver, APs guarding his home and still attending to business at his office. Do likewise to Ruto and the PSs who were suspended and you will get an idea of who has the real state power.

smileIn other words, you don't need to shout and play to the gallery for political millage.

smile Ask yourself who is likely to be subjected to the above withdrawal of government facilities as a sign of being fired. The Prime Fisi or the Presiding Fisi?

smile The only thing keeping the Coalition government together is Corruption. Remove corruption and the centre will not hold.

smile If you think otherwise, then, the herd of Fisis have fooled you. And you are no better than being in the animal farm.

smile Otherwise, enjoy your week.

smile For the first time, I got laid yesterday. Boy, didn't know what I've been missing all this years.

smile Life is sweet when you are young, enjoy it when you can.

smile Love you all.

Brick wall
>>>>>>
A thing of beauty is a joy for ever:
Its loveliness increases;
It will never pass into nothingness;
But still will keep a bower quiet for us,
and a sleep full of sweet dreams,
and health, and quiet breathing. - Keats

>>>>>>>In life,there are three classes of people,
1. Those who make things happen,
2. Those who watch things happen
3. And those who ask what happened.

Where do you fall?
Achiever
#16 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 6:03:43 AM

Did some1 say we have a goverment...?

what a wasted country...!

simonkabz
#17 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 6:11:06 AM

Good Lord! @kasupuu ati u got laid 4the 1st time n u enjoyed? U r not supposed to enjoy initially! Wacha vako hehe
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
poundfoolish
#18 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 6:16:06 AM

@Pretty
You have the facts right there..Presence of Salim Lone complicates this issues.. Its sort of all out battle but no war.
McReggae
#19 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 6:16:39 AM

Kabz, hata mimi nimeshangaa, eti got laid for the 1st tym and enjoyed....eish!!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Nandwa
#20 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 6:29:31 AM

As far as corruption is concerned Rao himself is not clean.
Remember at the height of Maize saga he went to Kibera and announced "Raila Odinga ni meupe kama pamba".
Instead of those pronouncement he ought to have resigned.
He missed the opportunity then
However, it is not too late, he can still resign anyway, but will he.
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic