wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Forex Trading Is Real - Look at the attachements
kebaya
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 03, 2010 7:34:03 PM

Just read another post where someone is claiming FX trading is a pyramid scheme. I think your facts are not right.

Am a professional FX trader. I trade in currencies , futures and commodities and i do all these from here in Nairobi.

Picture of me trading Dow Jones March 2010 Futures

Grabbing the bull by the horns till am the last trader standing
Zakumi
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 03, 2010 8:11:34 PM

@kebaya interesting!congrats for taking the big step. Just out of curiosity for how long have been a forex trader?

How big is your portfolio?You know my pal lost 100k mid last year to an unexperienced trader in jus an hour.
The Strong Do What They Want,The Weak Do What They Must!
mwanafunzi
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 04, 2010 3:56:39 AM

@kebaya.which platform do you use.how are they in payment,spread and the lot size?
mukiha
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 04, 2010 4:17:09 AM

How did you post these snapshots? I've been trying without success
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
kebaya
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 04, 2010 5:12:18 AM

@Zakumi - 100K is small. However you can do alot with it. I know of a guy to started with $300 dollars and made $ 280 000 in less than 30 days. I have the statement to prove.

@mwanafunzi - i use Metatrader4. www.fxpro.com, they are good. Leverage 1:500. They are good.Withdrawal takes a week.Spread is 2pips on EU.Just normal stuff.GBPJPY is 5pips the least in the market so far.Lot size is you the trader to decide how many lots to trade.

@mukiha - upload your photos to photobucket.com. One each photo there is a direct http.link. copy that link after uploading is complete. Then when you come to wazua...click on insert image. It will bring this code (IMG) Put your copied direct link here (IMG). the post it. It will pick your pic that you have uploaded in photobucket.

Forums rarely accept files to be hosted locally.

I want to start several threads . One for people trading Forex, one for Futures and one for Commodities like Gold, Oil , Coffee.

We should not shun such ventures. This is the way HongKong become a powerhouse. If we Kenyans, ban and discourage such things, then there is no hope for us. I think socialization has made believe that it bad to make money in short time and that we have to struggle. I see it alot in banking halls...people cannot believe and do not want people to make money quickly.

@
kebaya
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 04, 2010 5:25:33 AM

also....you can join an FB group that i started.

here is the link http://www.facebook.com/...up.php?gid=277687255821

i give real time buy and sell signals for currencies. So far we have made over 1500 dollars starting monday. All signals are for free.you do not pay anything. You the trader choses whether to trade or not.

http://www.facebook.com/...up.php?gid=277687255821

peace...any more questions i will be glad to answer
kizee
#7 Posted : Thursday, February 04, 2010 9:40:59 AM

i presume u trade using leverage...ur statement doesnt show wat lots ur trading in..the returns u are averaging are marvelous..you must be very talented...u use signals...how do u generate these? im assuming u hav an algorithmic trading programme...gud stuff
kebaya
#8 Posted : Thursday, February 04, 2010 10:34:38 AM

Leverage is the name of the game. Trading 1:1 leverage you will need to have like 100 000 USD in your account to just trade.

I trade using 1: 200 and 1:500. So far 1:500 is the best. Leverage is a risky. Can make or break.

My statement shows the lots am trading...look at the section called size. I just look at the charts and wait for the best entry points. It all about when and where you enter your orders. There are several indicators that can tell you the current condition of the market...Fibonacci Level, Stochastic..etc even something simple as moving average can tell you when it is best to enter an order

basically am a fan of stochastic...it tells me when there are overbought and oversold conditions in the market. that is how i generate signals and offer trade recommendations.

Kebaya
kizee
#9 Posted : Thursday, February 04, 2010 11:57:00 AM

ok...u have a sucess rate of close to 100 percent, just from using stochs and fibs?
kebaya
#10 Posted : Thursday, February 04, 2010 2:23:32 PM

my hit rate used to be low...when i was immature. nowadays i try. i cannot say 100%. infact i rarely show people what i can do. It puts so much expectation on them. yes stochs and fibs,abit of macd to confirm...its all about patience...
Zakumi
#11 Posted : Thursday, February 04, 2010 4:19:36 PM

Thats my boy @kebz, i wish i could multi task and join you as we had planned.

Il be waiting on your commodity thread.
The Strong Do What They Want,The Weak Do What They Must!
kebaya
#12 Posted : Thursday, February 04, 2010 4:47:13 PM

@ zakumi to do such we need a critical mass of traders lest it will be a one person conversation
Morey
#13 Posted : Thursday, February 04, 2010 9:35:18 PM

You are either a genius or you were too lucky on those three days(21/22/23-09-09, otherwise your statement looks too good to be true.

I have been using FXCM.com, even-though am still a newbie, pros can't be 100%- atleast 80%.

Signals only are not enough coz most of them (RSI,MACD,MVA etc) are lagged indicators.One need to do a lot of research, follow the world economic calendar and read/watch news as they break.

I must say its not everyone's game-utachomeka bana, but its worth to try.Practice with the demo a/c first,once you double the amount then know you are ready.
kebaya
#14 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 6:26:14 AM

i can show more of my works if you want.

I am weird. I have this need in me to be perfect in numbers. When i start trading ... internally everything pushes me to maintain a clean record.

Another thing i have developed good analytical skills. I can stay long at a chart and see where it is going.

Btw @ morey - did you catch yesterdays moves....the markets crashed! i have a buddy to make a cool $1.2 Million dollars...yes dollars... 30 000 pips alone on GBPJPY....

I gave sell signals two days before on EURJPY and GBPJPY!
kebaya
#15 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 6:33:39 AM

@morey - all indicators lag,remember we do not trade a price, we are trading a trend. use indicators that point to trend instead of price. I only know of one predictive indicator and the guys have totally refused to sell it. For you to use it...you open a trading account with them.

We make money by trading trends. also if you keenly look at that statement..you will see that the orders were being closed at the SL's .....i was using trailing stops to lock in profits and raise my stop loss levels and profits rise.
Morey
#16 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 9:30:38 AM

@Kebaya: Please post more.
They say let the trend be your friend but how does it work? First,if all traders use similar indicators as majority does,they tend to understand the market the same way - they call it market psychology.Its only the big boys in the market who can reverse the trend(policy makers and the six largest Banks in the world)

Yeah, i made my 150pips(GBPUS),i could have made more but that was my stop limit level.Do you think the pair will break the current support level?US Jobless claim are out today.I love the pair!

Trailing stop are ok but sometimes can be nuisance.
kebaya
#17 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 9:38:48 AM

@morey...i cannot say for now...the market is really distorted...we will know the best trend to trade GU after NFP...i'd recommend ..just scalp shorts ...till NFP.

We all use different indicators and we all enter trades for different reasons. Some use 1 hr , 4 hr daily 5 min etc...

My 1 min short...could be another trader's 1 day long..that is how orders are match and transfer of risk happens.. ..

we only follow the big guys..
kilabe
#18 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 3:49:10 PM

Kibaya isnt that a demo account which you are showing or an account of a person?

If its your account let it be shown with your name on it(live account) and not your demo and also show the records of income/loss and for how long.Most are only demo account.Please show us the details cause 99.9% of kenyan forex traders are frauds..we had debate with known companies and individuals who as of know they are all under..please dont market it here ..it is known well by members
kebaya
#19 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 3:59:10 PM

someone has removed the pictures...as you can see...down there..Kebaya MT Cubes...thats my trading system...

Look..i feel am not needed here...i don't have to prove a point...am out..

Am here not to market anything...am here to show how to trade fx, futures and commodities...to those who are willing to see how the game is played...

all the best in your ventures..cya peace
mozenrat
#20 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 8:02:41 PM

Cya... Give our luv to Andrew Njoroge and all the other Forex conmen...