wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Family planning - depositing outside the bank
Intelligentsia
#21 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2010 2:04:57 PM

@ mzazii, Oh no am not in the medical field but I did some time in hosi n have mob doctor pals.

'Do high levels of testerone translate to higher libido?'
Generally yes, while guys with low testerone have low libido/drive. While mamacitas with low testerone will also have low libido and painful intercourse. But high levels of this has its own side effects on both men and women.

'how can one maintain reasonable levels of testerone even as they age?'
Do physical exercise and eat foods that increase boost testerone levels eg avocados, mandizi, nuts,eggs,liver,small, celery n any foods rich in zinc which is essential for production of the hormone.

'what is the best way of ensuring that the 2% blood is locked within then member for a fairly reasonable time - can't manage beyond 15 minutes!!'
Discipline. Understand yourself well so that u know when you are approaching the point of no return, n u then vary the style/posture and that change will slightly ease the sexual tension building up inside u so that u can go on until it come s again. And relax. Please ur partner,don't focus on urself,too. U can go for 2 hrs!

@kamaa, your inability to think of anything else is NOT the result of insufficient blood but really the effect of sexual hormones doing circles in ur brain. But on the other point u r right, one has to know the mamacita's cycle well for the method to succeed.

@xyzee - All I can u is that u r very very lucky or that u know ur mama's cycle very well or both. This is because sperms are always present in the pre-ejaculatory fluid and may well slip into the miaow! long before ur withdrawal. Everytime u start again, the pre-fluid starts being generated AGAIN, and this may have that just one little ambitious sperm that will forever change ur life.

leona
#22 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2010 2:12:25 PM

@Inteligentsia
Thanks for the lessons,very helpful.
Nevermind what haters say, ignore them til they fade away - Just live your life
mzazii
#23 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2010 4:04:59 PM

@ Intelligentsia

Many thanks for your tips and free consultancy!! lakini 2 hours is on the higher side - my partner is ok with 1 hr. NB - I have just stocked my fridge with foods that are rich in zinc. Aksante
Opportunity may knock once, but temptation bangs on the front door forever..
kadonye
#24 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2010 5:04:16 PM

Intelgentsia should start consultancy 4 this
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Much Know
#25 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2010 7:29:49 AM

Do you remember the story Guka told us about the Maasai herder who lay sleeping while grazing to be awoken by a kiddie goat suckling his small head under the shuka? Well here are secrets doctors never tell you, sample this

There is this serious complication pregnant women get called preeclampsia and eclampsia. It is also the leading cause of miscarriages and maternal morbidity or death in pregnancy or during child birth. There is so much strong and conclusive scientific evidence that long term exposure to your partners "deposits" can prevent preeclampsia eclampsia,(google preeclampsia+semen)And the best method for exposure is to copy what the little kiddie goat did and ingest the "deposits". If you can't take it dry,then drink it mixed with juice. I am damn serious, pregnancy complications and miscarriages are not something to joke about.

It is also a very likely cause of infertility in normal couples. This is because the body in some females will vigorously attack the winning lodged "deposit" as an enemy and send a flood of antibodies to fight it and kill. Now you both go to a fertility doctor who will suck your account dry without letting you in on the simple solution. All test will confirm you are both normal, but the Doc will put you through hell. If you are a normal couple struggling to get a kid, you now know what to do.

What happens if the antibodies leave a weakened lodged "deposit" and the pregnancy goes full term? your guess is as good as mine. So ladies and gentlemen, kindly allow mama to drink from the fountain of life for better chances of strong, intelligent well formed offspring.
A New Kenya
bwenyenye
#26 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2010 11:05:43 AM

Good people,

I have tried to hold my fingers from this thread but... Okay let me just put it this way.... WHY!!!! why would you want to 'deposit outside?' I still dont get it.. Anyone who does?
I Think Therefore I Am
Kamaa
#27 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2010 11:27:59 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
When you hear what I say, you will not understand. When you see what I do, you will not comprehend
kizee
#28 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 6:15:56 AM

mzazii wrote:
@Intelligensia

Thanks so much for enlightening some of us. Are you in the medical field? A further clarification; Do high levels of testesterone translate to higher libido? how can one maintain reasonable levels of testesterone even as they age? and by the way what is the best way of ensuring that the 2% blood is locked within then member for a fairly reasonable time - can't manage beyond 15 minutes!!

i concur with inteligentsia on one point..high test=high libido...i doubt that food will reverse decline in test production...the only way to boost test production is thru test jabs or by takin drugs that boost testorone production..theres a movement in the states called hormone replacement therapy ie where a doc prescribes testosterone to aging men to boost their quality of life....to boost libido alone however u cud take waht is known is Tribulus or tongkat ali...ama proviron...
Radiance
#29 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 6:47:07 AM

Fluxum seminis... People
Sheila
#30 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 9:53:22 AM

@ Much know

WHAT?! I can't believe what I'm reading heeeee!!!
Much Know
#31 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 10:00:39 AM

@ Sheila, what are you reading? please paste a link, anyway I can tell you many other scientific/medical top-secrets
A New Kenya
bkismat
#32 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2010 5:14:08 AM

Eric Wainaina deposited his inside the bank and it is now growing with interest mdogo mdogo kule ndani before fully maturing after 9 months.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
McReggae
#33 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2010 8:28:21 AM

Much know, dont misleed wadhii here bana!!!
http://www.marchofdimes.com/pnhec/159_516.asp
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Much Know
#34 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2010 8:48:19 AM

McReggae, i would never lie to folks on such a serious issue. It is pure science, results from numerous published studies CLICK HERE and take your pick of a published study in various medical journals.
A New Kenya
Intelligentsia
#35 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2010 12:56:14 PM

@bkismat..deadly!
atiriri
#36 Posted : Friday, July 02, 2010 5:09:08 PM

hii pine ni nini
misdemeanour
#37 Posted : Friday, July 02, 2010 5:25:41 PM

Impunity wrote:
A tall order!!!
Its like someone asking you to spit out nyamchom after you have chewed it soft (for the last 30 minutes) and your tongue has just push it behind the throat!!!

ai Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Am paid in Kshs.
youcan'tstopusnow
#38 Posted : Saturday, July 03, 2010 8:18:07 PM

bwenyenye wrote:
Good people,

I have tried to hold my fingers from this thread but... Okay let me just put it this way.... WHY!!!! why would you want to 'deposit outside?' I still dont get it.. Anyone who does?

You might not want children and you don't want to use condoms (haukuli switi na karatasi) and your partner doesn't want to use contraceptives.(some women develop side effects to using contraceptives)
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
youcan'tstopusnow
#39 Posted : Saturday, July 03, 2010 8:24:09 PM

atiriri, pine ni keino.
I've noticed that no women have contributed to this discussion. Wakina Leona na Wendz wamejificha?
Much Know, gurgling has also been known to be a good substitute for ingesting
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
Impunity
#40 Posted : Monday, July 05, 2010 10:18:44 AM

Kamaa wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

smile smile smile
smile smile smile
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.