wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

MPESA OUTLET
OhBoy!
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 07, 2010 12:03:17 PM

Good people of the lord, please bail out this son of ours. I got this fantastic site so ideal for MPESA business back in the estate where is live. It's a dispensing chemist which by all means makes a good compliment to MPESA, or the other way round.

Thing is I have been to safcom, and shock on me they’re now recruiting AGENTS only with capital base of about Kes 300, 000. The problem is this, one; I can’t raise such a capital base, two it takes forever – over 2 months – before your application is reviewed. After all the review in most cases turns out negative.

So brethren an entrepreneur gotta do what an entrepreneur gotta do – wear shoe size that fits me. So I call upon all n’ sundry please give me links to where I can source for a fairly priced MPESA KIT.

Thanks all.

akowally
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 07, 2010 12:49:08 PM

@OhBoy!

You might want to search and see the responses from the last similar posts...guys were saying you can buy a line from someone who has a line but is at a bad location...someone should tell you the price ranges and stuff and whether it is legal to buy a line...

All the best in your pursuit..
JOIN MY FREE MINI-COURSE FOR WRITERS. CLICK HERE
OhBoy!
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 07, 2010 1:53:01 PM

Thanks akowally for that quick response. Some time back i dug some responses from the archive but shock on me i got to meet this crazy mufuker who almost duped me. In fact am planning to bust this fellow right here right now.

Lewis G. Njenga - you can get his profile on face book.

This bugger had posted his contacts insinuating that he is an authorized Safcom dealer based at KIKUYU!! Kumbe the jamaa is a con artistic!!! BTW he is a ka smart fellow but like all crafty fellows his 'dealership biz' had a couple of gaps which i did detect in the earliest before putting my finances into place.

Peps in here please be advised. This being a online forums there all kinds of creatures lurking behind comp screen in wait to prowl on naive persons.

Rule of the thumb i always operate with .. never ever commit your hard earned cent to any deal unless you're 110% sure that you got a clean deal no matter how good the deal may sound, no matter the kind of 'pressure' your in. Better missing the boat than loosing everything all together.

akowally
#4 Posted : Friday, January 08, 2010 9:14:47 AM

@OhBoy!

You are most welcome. Sorry about what happened although there is no need to use explicit language. I am glad you are using what you went through to help others. I had a similar experience. Not that someone took my cash, but someone promised to get me an agency, I paid the Kanjo 7k and gave this guy the receipt to process the thing...that was May last year and I'm still waiting, the license having expired end of last year without being of any use.

Wazua has great and amazing people, from the old times of SK and have really helped each other to form friendships, charity and a lot of great stuff. On the other hand this is the internet so we should not easily follow anyone esp when it comes to money. Be careful as the net makes it easy to put all sorts of tricks. I believe this MPESA agency thing has been used here and elsewhere to con/misdirect many guys.

Therefore more than anywhere else, be very careful, very very careful with your hard earned coins...

JOIN MY FREE MINI-COURSE FOR WRITERS. CLICK HERE
kenmac
#5 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2010 11:16:33 AM

>> @ooh boy, If the saf requirements are tough maybe you should consider to sign up to be Obopay agent before it becomes crowed..Yu might be the next big thing when the number portability law is enforced...check up the contact details for Obopay agents registration if you are interested. its about to be launched.
......Ecclesiastes