wazua Fri, May 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

147 Pages«<23456>»
Just for laughs...corner
livie
#61 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 1:53:20 PM

Wife goes to supermarket, sees men's briefs on sale. She buys a dozen of the same colour. Goes home and gives hubby.
Hubby protests, "Why buy me same colour? People will think I do not change underwear!!"

Wife asks, "Which people?"
If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump
sparkly
#62 Posted : Sunday, February 07, 2010 8:59:02 PM

Little Tim went to sunday school. The teacher was talking about obedience and how children should honor their parents. Tim was not paying attention as he was busy making paper planes. The teacher asked 'Tim you are not listening, what is better than honor?' Tim was lost for words, he thought for a while then his face lit up and said 'in her'.
Life is short. Live passionately.
callaspade
#63 Posted : Monday, February 08, 2010 10:05:43 AM

……..The bride tells her husband, "Honey, you know I'm a virgin and I don't know
anything about sex. Can you explain it to me first?"

"OK, Sweetheart. Putting it simply, we will call your private place 'the
prison' and call my private thing 'the prisoner'. So what we do is: put the
prisoner in the prison.

And then they made love for the first time.

Afterwards, the guy is lying face up on the bed, smiling with satisfaction.

Nudging him, his bride giggles, "Honey the prisoner seems to have escaped."

Turning on his side, he smiles. "Then we will have to re-imprison him."

After the second time they spent, the guy reaches for his cigarettes but
the girl, thoroughly enjoying the new experience of making love, gives him
a suggestive smile, "Honey, the prisoner is out again!"

The man rises to the occasion, but with the unsteady legs of a recently
born foal.

Afterwards, he lays back on the bed, totally exhausted.

She nudges him and says, "Honey, the prisoner escaped again."

Limply turning his head, He YELLS at her, "Hey, its not a life sentence,
OKAY!

…….Once a blonde went to the library to get a book. A few days later, she returns and says to librarian at the counter, "This book was very boring. It had too many characters and too many numbers, so i would like to return it."

The librarian says to the other librarian, "So here is the person who took our phone book!"

…………… There are four kinds of sex :

HOUSE SEX - When you are newly married and have sex all over the house in every room.

BEDROOM SEX - After you have been married for a while, you only have sex in the bedroom.

HALL SEX - After you've been married for many, many years you just pass each other in the hall and say "f*** YOU"

COURTROOM SEX - When your wife and her lawyer f*** you in the divorce court in front of many people for every penny you've got.

………. Two drunks were trying to figure out how to get some alcohol for free. They only had a dollar in change between them. "I've got it, follow me." said the first man.
They went to a hot dog stand and bought a dog and threw away the bun. "We'll go into a bar and order drinks, and when the bartender asks for money, I'll unzip my fly and pull out the hot dog. You drop to your knees and pretend to suck me off."
The second man agrees to this and they start their rounds.
When they get to the bar, they sit down and have a beer. The bartender tells them, "That will be three dollars."
The first man stands up and upzips his fly. The second man drops to his knees and starts sucking on the hot-dog.
"You faggots!" screams the bartender. "Get the hell out of here!"
They run out and go to another bar and order drinks and when the bartender asks for money, the first man unzips his fly, and the second man drops to his knees. The bartender throws them out.
After the sixth bar the second man complains, "Man this isn't working out so well, My knees are killing me!"
"You think you've had it bad," the first man exclaims. "I lost the hotdog four bars ago!"

…………… Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you!'

Pierce
#64 Posted : Monday, February 08, 2010 11:54:14 AM

When Joe, a nice man married for over 50 years died, his wife, Myrtle was devastated.

A couple of months later, Myrtle also died.

Once in heaven, Myrtle anxiously looked for Joe. Suddenly, behind a cloud, she could clearly see

him. She run towards him, calling his name: "Joe. darling.. "

Joe said: "Hold your horses woman, and don't call me "darling." The deal was very clear!! "Until death do us part!

Intelligentsia
#65 Posted : Monday, February 08, 2010 1:47:21 PM

Wife to husband: why are you walking around naked? Surely the
neighbours will see your things...

Husband: So what?!

Wife: they will think I married you for your money!
wasee
#66 Posted : Tuesday, February 09, 2010 8:16:16 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly just for laughs Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
A man died & goes to hell. There he finds that there is a different
hell for each country and decides
he'll pick the least painful to spend his eternity.

He goes to the German hell & asks, "What do they do here?" He is told
"first they put
you in an electric chair for an hour. Then they lay you on a bed of
nails for another hour.
Then the German devil comes in and whips you for the rest of the day.
The man does not like the sound
of that at all so he moves on.

He checks out the USA hell as well as the Russian hell and many more.
He discovers that they are all similar to the German hell.

Then he comes to the Kenyan hell and finds that there is a long queue
of people waiting to get in. Amazed,
he asks, "What do they do here?"

He is told "first they put you in an electric chair for an hour, and
then they lay you on a bed of nails for
another hour. The Kenyan devil comes in & whips you for the rest of the
day."

But that is exactly the same as all the other hells, why are there so
many people waiting to
get in?" asks the man.

A concerned fellow calls him aside and said, "Because there is never
any electricity so the electric chair
doesn't work. The nails were paid for but were never supplied by the
contractor, so the bed is
comfortable to sleep on......And the Kenyan devil used to be a civil
servant, So he comes in,signs his time sheet and goes back home for
other business!!"

............ ..... IT PAYS TO BE A KENYAN HUH?
mukaju
#67 Posted : Tuesday, February 09, 2010 8:40:33 AM

For once it will
leona
#68 Posted : Tuesday, February 09, 2010 12:32:51 PM

Tehehe!! You guys are nutssmile

Anyway, Heard this story on Sato..A true story BTW:

Thugs came to a residential 'plot' in Mathare A4,and started commandering guys to open their doors. 'Fungua mlango..fungueni milango' They banged on the wooden doors angrily. The tenats,instead of opening the doors,started screaming but since most of the houses are single rooms,the thugs broke the windows and started threatening the terrified tenants from the windows.
Most of these single rooms usually just have a bed,stools and a cooking area and you can see the whole house area from the window/door. So when one of the thugs threatened some dude ati '' Fungua mlango ama nirushe hii petrol bomb' while pointing the imaginary petrol bomb at the fellows bed,ALL the tenants in that 'plot' came running out of their rooms in lightining speeds...smilesmile!!
Nevermind what haters say, ignore them til they fade away - Just live your life
Waweru Irungu
#69 Posted : Tuesday, February 09, 2010 1:51:57 PM

the only time a woman ever succeded in changing a man is when they are babies
Njung'e
#70 Posted : Tuesday, February 09, 2010 1:56:29 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
callaspade wrote:
…….."

…………… Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you!'

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
The Phantom
#71 Posted : Tuesday, February 09, 2010 9:06:52 PM

A young boy went up to his father and asked him, 'Dad, what is the Difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?'
The father thought for a moment, then answered, 'Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that.'
So the boy went to his mother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?' The mother replied, 'Of course I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great University!'
The boy then went to his sister and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?' The girl replied, 'Oh my Gawd! I LOVE Brad Pitt I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?' The boy then went to his brother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?' 'Of course,' the brother replied. 'Do you know what a million bucks would buy?' The boy pondered the answers for a few days and then went back to his dad.

His father asked him, 'Did you find out the difference
between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?' The boy replied, 'Yes, 'Potentially', you and I are sitting on three million dollars .. But 'realistically', we're living with two hookers and a homo.
......If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart....
callaspade
#72 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2010 5:51:12 AM

.....the more reason i have to buy some serious canines.

.......A boy decided to have a dinner with his girlfriend parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time.
Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex.
At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all.
That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!"
The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head.
A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down. 10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy. Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no idea you were this religious."
The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a pharmacist."
callaspade
#73 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2010 5:53:26 AM

The phantom Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
McReggae
#74 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:51:44 AM

George Phillips,an elderly man,from Meridian,wasgoing to bed, when his wife told him that he'd left the light on inthe
garden shed,which she could see from the bedroom window.George opened
the back door to go turn off the light,but saw that there were people
in the shed stealing things.He phoned the police,who asked "Is s...omeone in your house?"He said "No," but some people are breaking into my garden shed and stealing from me.Then the police dispatcher said "All patrols are busy.You shouldlock your doors and an officer will be along when one is available."George said,"Okay."

"He hung up the phone and counted to 30.Then he phoned the police
again."Hello,I just called you a few seconds ago because there were
people stealing
things from my shed.Well,you don't have to worry about them now
because I just shot them."and he hung up.Within five minutes,six Police
Cars,a SWAT Team,a Helicopter,two Fire ...Trucks,a
Paramedic,and an Ambulance showed up at the Phillips'residence,and
caught the burglars red-handed.One of the Policemen said to George,"I
thought you said that you'd shot them!" George said,"I thought you said
there was nobody available!"
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
McReggae
#75 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:56:50 AM

1 day Kibaki n Raila wa invited 2 lunch by the queen of England. On arrival @ the table, they noticed tht they wa being served wt gold spoons knives n forks. Raila said 2 himself: i hav 2 steal a gold fork. But looking bt Kibaki, he realised if ws thinkin the same n if they both stole 1 they wud ...b caught so Raila decided 2 show em who ws wiser.
He waited till Kibaki had stolen one n put it in his pocket then tapped his glass n said: I would like 2 show u how powerful African magic as. I wil put this fork in my pocket and it will appear in Kibaki's's pocket..so he did and it was proven..no wender the beef b2n the two.
McReggae
#76 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:57:46 AM

A pregnant woman ws xpctng twins. 1day sh swalowd R1 n sh got som kicks it de tumy, she went to the hosptal 4 a check up. The doctor her de twins were fytng 4 dat money, she had 2 swalow anada 1

The twins started toking, twin 1 "wat r u going 2 do wit ths money wen u get out?" Twin "im gona buy a me toy gun".
Twin 2, "w...at r u gona buy". Twin 1, "im gona buy me a knife 2 sturb that bald head matha faka who always come peep on us n end up throwing up on us".
McReggae
#77 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:58:46 AM

The four newlyweds spent their honeymoon at the Niagara Falls. They
occupied adjoining rooms, sat at the same table, and were
inseparable.One evening after dinner as they were returning to their rooms,
there
was lightning and the lights went off. It was pitch dark, and
groping
their way they made it to their rooms, and quiet...ly undressed.Jack a religious fellow knelt to pray. Just as he completed his
prayer, the lights came on that he saw that he was with his friend's
wife. He jumped up and dashed for the door"Too late to hurry now," said the girl "Joe never prays!"
McReggae
#78 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2010 8:01:09 AM

For his birthday, little Johnny asked for a 10-speed bicycle.His father said, 'Son, we'd give you one, but the mortgage on this house is $280,000 and your mother just lost her job. There's no way we can afford it.'

The next day the father saw little Johnny heading out the front door with a suitcase, so he asked, 'Son, ......where are you going?'

Little Johnny told him; 'I was walking past your room last night, and heard you telling mom you were pulling out. Then
I heard her say wait, wait because she was coming too....and I'll be
damned if I'm staying here by myself with a $280,000 mortgage and no
bike!"
Mtublack
#79 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2010 11:29:50 AM

Differnt perspectives

Two female co-workers are having a conversation at work:

-

It was a total disaster... My Husband came home, ate his dinner in 3 minutes, got on top of me, finished having sex in 4 minutes, rolled over and fell asleep in 2 minutes!!!!

How about you? - Oh it was amazing... My husband came home. He took me out to a romantic dinner. After dinner we took a walk for an hour. When we came home, he lit the candles around the house and we had a whole hour of foreplay. After foreplay, we had an hour long fantastic sex and after sex we talked for an hour. It was like in a fairytale!!!!!

At the same time their husbands are talking at work: -

Did you have good sex last night? Yes, it was great! I came home dinner was on the table, I ate chap chap, screwed my wife and fell asleep immediately after!

What about you? - It was horrible!!! I came home, there was no dinner, because they disconnected the electricity cause I didn't pay the bill. In return, I had to take my wife out for dinner and the dinner was so damn expensive that we didn't have money for a cab! So we had to walk home for an hour. I was so angry when we came home that I couldn't get it..... After I finally did, I was so mad and aggravated that I couldn't fall asleep for another whole hour!!

Some you win some you lose
Intelligentsia
#80 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2010 11:29:52 AM

I like this guy!!!

A customer at a supermarket asked a shelf packer if he could buy half a cucumber. The packer went to ask his boss and said: "There is an idiot there who wants half a cucumber".

Unfortunately the customer was standing right behind him. When the shelf packer realized this, he quickly added,"Oh, and this gentleman wants the other half."

Later, the boss told him he was impressed by his fast thinking and asked him where he came from.

"I come from Chitungwiza" he said and added "nothing much comes from there except musicians and prostitutes"

To which the boss said "Oh really? My wife comes from there".

The shelf packer’s quick response was: "Is that right? What instrument does she play?"