wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

147 Pages«<136137138139140>»
Just for laughs...corner
derick
#2741 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2015 12:36:45 PM

Djagame wrote:
GENIUS KIKUYU SON!!!!

Mwangi lived alone upcountry in the village.
He wanted to dig his sweet potato garden, but it was very hard work as the ground was hard.

His only son Mwaura, who used to help him, was in Kamiti prison.

The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament:

Dear Mwaura,

I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my ngwashe garden this year.

I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot.
If you were here, I know you would dig the plot for me.

Love, Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Dad,

Don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the BODIES.

Love, Mwash

At 4 a.m. the next morning, agents from flying squad, kanga squad and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies.

They apologized to the old man and left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Dad,

Go ahead and plant the ngwashe now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.

Love, Mwash

He he he
Your income is directly related to your philosophy, Not the economy.-Jim Rohn
washiku
#2742 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2015 11:14:17 PM

Okumu:Hey guys. Please nisaidieni. Lizard Inaitwa aje na Kiswahili?
Me:Lizard kuja hapa!
Rankaz13
#2743 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2015 9:24:30 AM

washiku wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
Pesa Nane
#2744 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2015 9:40:50 AM

Rankaz13 wrote:
washiku wrote:

Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Muriel
#2745 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2015 10:21:04 AM

Pesa Nane wrote:
Rankaz13 wrote:
washiku wrote:

Laugh

Laugh

Laugh
Lolest!
#2746 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2015 11:15:35 AM

Muriel wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Rankaz13 wrote:
washiku wrote:

Laugh

Laugh

Laugh

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
washiku
#2747 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2015 3:11:01 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Muriel wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Rankaz13 wrote:
washiku wrote:

Laugh

Laugh

Laugh

ME: WHY DOES MURIEL'S "Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly " ALWAYS APPEAR AS " Laugh Laugh Laugh" Kwani he "types" his laughter?
derick
#2748 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2015 3:40:51 PM

Intelligentsia wrote:
Patrick had a bad attendance record with the company he worked for, particularly being late for work in the morning.
He was called to a disciplinary hearing where he was given a chance to explain his reasons.

His argument: "I get up in de morning. I shower, I look in de mirror and try tuh straiten my hair. Den I sumtimes miss de texi and den I am late."

His boss has a bright idea. He gets one of Patrick's colleagues to sneak into Patrick's room and steal the mirror off the wall, without Patrick's knowledge. The following day Patrick does not turn up for work. The same happens the day after that. So Patrick gets summoned to another hearing to explain reasons for not attending work.

His argument: "I get up in de morning. I shower, I look in de mirror. I see no Patrick. I think Patrick already left for work"
Viva Patrick!!!!!

Lolest
derick
#2749 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2015 3:42:58 PM

Rankaz13 wrote:
washiku wrote:

Rankaz13
#2750 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2015 4:38:36 PM

derick wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:
Patrick had a bad attendance record with the company he worked for, particularly being late for work in the morning.
He was called to a disciplinary hearing where he was given a chance to explain his reasons.

His argument: "I get up in de morning. I shower, I look in de mirror and try tuh straiten my hair. Den I sumtimes miss de texi and den I am late."

His boss has a bright idea. He gets one of Patrick's colleagues to sneak into Patrick's room and steal the mirror off the wall, without Patrick's knowledge. The following day Patrick does not turn up for work. The same happens the day after that. So Patrick gets summoned to another hearing to explain reasons for not attending work.

His argument: "I get up in de morning. I shower, I look in de mirror. I see no Patrick. I think Patrick already left for work"
Viva Patrick!!!!!

Lolest

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
Lolest!
#2751 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2015 5:36:37 PM

Quote:
A luhya guy lands in Mombasa and tries to trace a long lost friend called Abdul he meets a local guy and asks
'Unamchuako Aptul?'

The man responds 'Ndio namfahamu.'

Luhya guy asks, "Nitampatako???"

The man looking surprised tells him, "...ahh mwanangu hapo sijui kama utampa tako hayo ni mambo yenu wawili...."
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
edwinmukiri
#2752 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2015 6:49:47 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
A luhya guy lands in Mombasa and tries to trace a long lost friend called Abdul he meets a local guy and asks
'Unamchuako Aptul?'

The man responds 'Ndio namfahamu.'

Luhya guy asks, "Nitampatako???"

The man looking surprised tells him, "...ahh mwanangu hapo sijui kama utampa tako hayo ni mambo yenu wawili...."

hahaLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Bulls make money,bears make money and pigs get slaughtered.
washiku
#2753 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2015 9:27:56 PM

Rankaz13 wrote:
derick wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:

Viva Patrick!!!!!

Lolest

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Ngaaatho!!!
washiku
#2754 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2015 4:40:53 PM

MAKOKHA: Ugali ni pesa ngapi?
WAITER: Kubwa ni 20/= Ndogo ni 10/= ya jana ni 5/=
MAKOKHA: Nifungie kubwa mbili ntachukua kesho
KIKItheKING
#2755 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 10:05:51 PM

C&P

A man kills a deer and takes it home to cook for dinner. Both he andhis wife decide that they won't tell the kids what kind of meat it is, but will give them a clue and let them guess. The dad said, "Well it's what Mommy calls me sometimes." The little girl screamed to her brother, "Don't eat. Its an asshole!
FEAR GOD
Rankaz13
#2756 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 11:56:59 PM

KIKItheKING wrote:
C&P

A man kills a deer and takes it home to cook for dinner. Both he andhis wife decide that they won't tell the kids what kind of meat it is, but will give them a clue and let them guess. The dad said, "Well it's what Mommy calls me sometimes." The little girl screamed to her brother, "Don't eat. Its an asshole!

Oops! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Intelligentsia
#2757 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2015 9:04:56 AM

KIKItheKING wrote:
C&P

...reminds me of a story told of a dude given a lift by his Boss and shortly after the dude reached his home and disembarked from Boss's car, Boss suddenly remembered he forgot to tell the dude to come early next day coz the organizatn was to have a visitor. So Boss whipped out his phone and called the dude on his cell, but kumbe dude's phone had fallen on the passenger seat. Boss picks the ringing blinking phone and sees the caller...'SHETANI'.

Neno litaendelea...
Rankaz13
#2758 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2015 10:03:18 AM

Intelligentsia wrote:
...reminds me of a story told of a dude given a lift by his Boss and shortly after the dude reached his home and disembarked from Boss's car, Boss suddenly remembered he forgot to tell the dude to come early next day coz the organizatn was to have a visitor. So Boss whipped out his phone and called the dude on his cell, but kumbe dude's phone had fallen on the passenger seat. Boss picks the ringing blinking phone and sees the caller...'SHETANI'.

Neno litaendelea...

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
radio
#2759 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2015 10:51:03 AM

Rankaz13 wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:

Neno litaendelea...

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

King G
#2760 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2015 11:03:30 AM

radio wrote:
Rankaz13 wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:

Neno litaendelea...

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Thieves