wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

147 Pages«<132133134135136>»
Just for laughs...corner
washiku
#2661 Posted : Tuesday, December 09, 2014 10:10:59 PM

A couple who had been happily married for years, the only friction in their marriage was the husband’s habit of farting loudly every morning when he awoke the noise would wake his wife and the smell would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air.
Every morning
she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because it was making her sick. He told her he couldn't stop it and that it was perfectly natural. She told him to see a doctor, she was concerned that one day he would blow his guts out. The years went by and he continued to rip them out. Then one Christmas day morning, as she was preparing the turkey for dinner and he was upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the innards, neck, gizzard, liver and all the spare parts, and a malicious thought came to her. She took the bowl and went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pulling the bed covers back, she pulled back the elastic waistband of his underpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts. Sometime later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting which was followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps as he ran into the bath room. The wife could hardly control herself as she rolled on the floor laughing, tears in her eyes! After years of torture she reckoned she had got him back pretty good. About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his blood stained underpants with a look of horror on his face. She bit her lip as she asked him what was the matter. He said, “Honey you were right… all these years you have warned me and I didn't listen to you.” “What do you mean?” asked his wife. “Well, you always told me that one day I would end up farting my guts out, and today it finally happened, but by the grace of god, some Vaseline and two fingers. I think I got most of them back in…….............…..”
washiku
#2662 Posted : Tuesday, December 09, 2014 10:14:00 PM

geofreygachie
#2663 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 3:06:25 PM

washiku wrote:
A couple who had been happily married for years, the only friction in their marriage was the husband’s habit of farting loudly every morning when he awoke the noise would wake his wife and the smell would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air.
Every morning
she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because it was making her sick. He told her he couldn't stop it and that it was perfectly natural. She told him to see a doctor, she was concerned that one day he would blow his guts out. The years went by and he continued to rip them out. Then one Christmas day morning, as she was preparing the turkey for dinner and he was upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the innards, neck, gizzard, liver and all the spare parts, and a malicious thought came to her. She took the bowl and went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pulling the bed covers back, she pulled back the elastic waistband of his underpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts. Sometime later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting which was followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps as he ran into the bath room. The wife could hardly control herself as she rolled on the floor laughing, tears in her eyes! After years of torture she reckoned she had got him back pretty good. About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his blood stained underpants with a look of horror on his face. She bit her lip as she asked him what was the matter. He said, “Honey you were right… all these years you have warned me and I didn't listen to you.” “What do you mean?” asked his wife. “Well, you always told me that one day I would end up farting my guts out, and today it finally happened, but by the grace of god, some Vaseline and two fingers. I think I got most of them back in…….............…..”

Gracious Laughing out loudly
Divers - can you laugh in scuba gear, or will you drown? I was wondering. - James May.
Rahatupu
#2664 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 11:30:40 AM

geofreygachie wrote:
washiku wrote:
Every morning

Lol Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly somebody help me Laughing out loudly Applause
radio
#2665 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 2:01:14 PM

Rahatupu wrote:
geofreygachie wrote:
washiku wrote:
Every morning

Lol Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly somebody help me Laughing out loudly Applause

Gosh, this is disturbing!
washiku
#2666 Posted : Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:35:29 AM

Swenani
#2667 Posted : Thursday, December 18, 2014 9:20:46 AM

washiku wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
washiku
#2668 Posted : Saturday, December 20, 2014 9:52:41 PM

Blessed are those who will spend their December salaries in December, for in January they will know the true spirit of endurance.
Swenani
#2669 Posted : Sunday, December 21, 2014 11:29:58 PM

washiku wrote:
Blessed are those who will spend their December salaries in December, for in January they will know the true spirit of endurance.

Mimi najua mtu asha maliza salo ya Dec already, sahizi anakopa yet he still has 41days to the next paycheck
Rankaz13
#2670 Posted : Tuesday, December 23, 2014 8:49:00 PM

Swenani wrote:
washiku wrote:

Mimi najua mtu asha maliza salo ya Dec already, sahizi anakopa yet he still has 41days to the next paycheck

smile smile Pole sana Swenani.

#YourMoneyYourChoice.smile
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
washiku
#2671 Posted : Friday, December 26, 2014 12:50:15 PM

A Father put his 3year old daughter to bed, told her a story and listened to her prayers which ended by saying,
"God bless Mommy, God bless Daddy, God bless Grandma and good-bye Grandpa."

The father asked, 'Why did you say good-bye Grandpa?'

The little girl said, "I don't know daddy, it just seemed like the thing to do."

The next day grandpa died.
The father thought it was a strange coincidence.

A few months later the father put the girl to bed and listened to her prayers which went like this,
"God bless Mommy, God Bless Daddy and good-bye Grandma."

The next day the grandmother died.

"Holy crap" thought the father, "this kid is in contact with the other side."

Several weeks later when the girl was going to bed the dad heard her say, "God bless Mommy and good-bye Daddy."

He practically went into shock. He couldn't sleep all night and got up at the crack of dawn to go to his office.

He was nervous as a cat all day, had lunch and watched the clock.. He figured if he could get by until midnight he would be okay.
He felt safe in the office, so instead of going home at the end of the day he stayed there, drinking coffee, looking at his watch and jumping at every sound. Finally midnight arrived; he breathed a sigh of relief and went home.

When he got home his wife said,
"I've never seen you work so late. What's the matter?"

He said, "I don't want to talk about it, I've just spent the worst day of my life."

She said, "You think you had a bad day, you'll never believe what happened to me. This morning my boss died in the middle of a meeting"
Kaigangio
#2672 Posted : Friday, January 02, 2015 12:14:55 AM

Report from the Pastor Search Committee:

We do not have a happy report to give. We have not been able to find a
suitable candidate for this church, though we have one promising prospect.
Thank you for your suggestions. We have followed up on each one with
interviews or by calling at least three references. The following is our
confidential report.

ADAM: Good man but has problems with his wife. One reference told us how he and his wife enjoyed walking nude in the woods.

NOAH: Former pastorate of 120 years with no converts. Prone to unrealistic building projects.

JOSEPH: A big thinker, but a braggart; believes in dream interpreting and has a prison record.

MOSES: A modest and meek man, but poor communicator; even stutters at times. Sometimes blows his stack and acts rashly in business meetings. Some say he
left an earlier church over a murder charge.

DEBORAH: One word --- Female.

DAVID: The most promising leader of all until we discovered the affair he had with his neighbor's wife.

SOLOMON: Great preacher, but serious woman problem.

ELIJAH: Prone to depression; collapses under pressure.

HOSEA: A tender and loving pastor, but our people could never handle his wife's occupation.

JONAH: Told us he was swallowed up by a great fish. He said the fish later spit him out on the shore near here. We hung up.

AMOS: Too much of a country hick. Backward and unpolished. With some seminary training, he might have promise; but he has a hang-up against
wealthy people.

JOHN: Says he is a Baptist, but doesn't dress like one. May be too Pentecostal. Tends to lift both hands in the air to worship when he gets excited. You know we limit to one hand. Sleeps in the outdoors, has a weird diet, and provokes denominational leaders.

PETER: Too blue collar. Has a bad temper, even said to have cursed. He's a loose cannon.

PAUL: Powerful CEO type and fascinating preacher. However, he's short on tact, unforgiving with young ministers, harsh, and has been known to preach
all night.

TIMOTHY: Too young.

JESUS: Has had popular times, but once when his church grew to 5000, He managed to offend them all; and his church dwindled down to twelve people. Seldom stays in one place very long. And, of course, he is single.

JUDAS: His references are solid. A steady plodder. Conservative. Good connections. Knows how to handle money. We're inviting him to preach this
Sunday in view of a call.
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Rankaz13
#2673 Posted : Friday, January 02, 2015 2:51:54 PM

Kaigangio wrote:
Report from the Pastor Search Committee:

We do not have a happy report to give. We have not been able to find a
suitable candidate for this church, though we have one promising prospect.
Thank you for your suggestions. We have followed up on each one with
interviews or by calling at least three references. The following is our
confidential report.

ADAM: Good man but has problems with his wife. One reference told us how he and his wife enjoyed walking nude in the woods.

NOAH: Former pastorate of 120 years with no converts. Prone to unrealistic building projects.

JOSEPH: A big thinker, but a braggart; believes in dream interpreting and has a prison record.

MOSES: A modest and meek man, but poor communicator; even stutters at times. Sometimes blows his stack and acts rashly in business meetings. Some say he
left an earlier church over a murder charge.

DEBORAH: One word --- Female.

DAVID: The most promising leader of all until we discovered the affair he had with his neighbor's wife.

SOLOMON: Great preacher, but serious woman problem.

ELIJAH: Prone to depression; collapses under pressure.

HOSEA: A tender and loving pastor, but our people could never handle his wife's occupation.

JONAH: Told us he was swallowed up by a great fish. He said the fish later spit him out on the shore near here. We hung up.

AMOS: Too much of a country hick. Backward and unpolished. With some seminary training, he might have promise; but he has a hang-up against
wealthy people.

JOHN: Says he is a Baptist, but doesn't dress like one. May be too Pentecostal. Tends to lift both hands in the air to worship when he gets excited. You know we limit to one hand. Sleeps in the outdoors, has a weird diet, and provokes denominational leaders.

PETER: Too blue collar. Has a bad temper, even said to have cursed. He's a loose cannon.

PAUL: Powerful CEO type and fascinating preacher. However, he's short on tact, unforgiving with young ministers, harsh, and has been known to preach
all night.

TIMOTHY: Too young.

JESUS: Has had popular times, but once when his church grew to 5000, He managed to offend them all; and his church dwindled down to twelve people. Seldom stays in one place very long. And, of course, he is single.

JUDAS: His references are solid. A steady plodder. Conservative. Good connections. Knows how to handle money. We're inviting him to preach this Sunday in view of a call.

Good one!!Applause Applause smile smile smile smile
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
speculator
#2674 Posted : Saturday, January 03, 2015 5:10:00 PM

@causticbob: Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.

Teach a man to fish and his wife will divorce him.
Ngong
#2675 Posted : Saturday, January 03, 2015 5:26:16 PM

speculator wrote:

Wewe wacha!!
Lolest!
#2676 Posted : Saturday, January 03, 2015 5:27:23 PM

Quote:
Do you fart in bed ?
If this story doesn't make you cry for laughing so hard, let me know and I’ll pray for you. This is a story about a couple who had been happily married for years, the only friction in their marriage was the husband’s habit of farting loudly every morning when he awoke the noise would wake his wife and the smell would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air.
Every morning
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
washiku
#2677 Posted : Tuesday, January 06, 2015 10:54:33 PM

A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family."
Swenani
#2678 Posted : Wednesday, January 07, 2015 8:52:01 AM

Ngong wrote:
speculator wrote:

Wewe wacha!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
washiku
#2679 Posted : Wednesday, January 07, 2015 11:47:29 AM

A dentist died and his coffin was decorated all over with teeth. At the funeral Swenani couldn't stop laughing and someone asked 'whats funny?' 'l am just imagining how my coffin will be decorated because I am a gynecologist.
XSK
#2680 Posted : Wednesday, January 07, 2015 12:14:16 PM

washiku wrote:
A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family."

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
You will know that you have arrived when money and time are not mutually exclusive "events" in you life!