wazua Sat, Apr 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

147 Pages«<128129130131132>»
Just for laughs...corner
Uram
#2581 Posted : Tuesday, October 07, 2014 5:06:55 PM

Borrowed

...Naitwa Patrick, juzi nilikuwa na ugali na sikuwa na pesa ya mboga....nikadownload App ya OLX. Nikapiga picha na nikaupload. Baada ya siku mbili, mluhya mmoja akanipigia simu, akakuja kwangu, akaona ugali, akapenda na akanunua..niko na pesa ya mboga!!! Asante kwa OLX...
Atalaku
#2582 Posted : Wednesday, October 08, 2014 6:41:53 PM

Stolen...
My neighbor has just left town for a few days. Though he did not hand over officially i will be the 'acting husband' just to ensure that there is no vacuum in the house.
washiku
#2583 Posted : Friday, October 10, 2014 4:49:43 PM

Whatsapp Friends, earlier this afternoon, to protect the sovereignty of both the large and small intestines, i have taken the bold, unprecedented step to relinquish my seat in the office and go for lunch. Let it not be said that i went for lunch as an employee; i went there in my individual capacity as a hungry man. Fellow Kenyans, this is not a time for anxiety. It is a time to reflect on your own hunger. My accusers, both here and on twitter, have painted a nefarious image of most lunch goers as embodiments of gluttony and food hogs. Finally, I urge my fellow employees to accept and understand my decision. I also urge all of you to stand with me, and all people of good will, to stand with me in this difficult time. Please proceed with the M-Pesa transfer
Gathige
#2584 Posted : Sunday, October 12, 2014 9:47:27 PM

East Africa Television (EATV)
April 18 ·

ANAOMBA USHAURI USHARI WAKO:

Mimi ninaitwa Aisha, nina miaka 27. Nina mchumba wangu ambaye ni fundi gereji na anaishi maeneo ya Manzese, mi nakaa Tandale. Tumedumu miaka miwili na kusema kweli tulikuwa tunapendana maana hadi kanisomesha kozi ya computer kwa mwaka mmoja sasa nina kazi yangu. Ila nimepata bahati ya mtende maana huyu bosi wangu ninayefanya kazi kwake, ametokea kunipenda sana na amesema nikimkubali, atafanya maisha yangu yawe kama ya malkia. Ahadi za huyu bosi zimefanya nianze kumpenda ghafla maana anatembelea RANGE ROVER kali kama ile ya Lady jay dee, yaani nahisi kuchanganyikiwa sijui nifanye nini? Hapa nilikuwa natafuta sababu ndogo ili nimbwagwe huyu mchumba wangu fundi gereji ila sijapata sababu. Naombeni ushauri wenu kwenye hili
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Swenani
#2585 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2014 9:35:57 AM

Gathige wrote:
East Africa Television (EATV)
April 18 ·

ANAOMBA USHAURI USHARI WAKO:

Mimi ninaitwa Aisha, nina miaka 27. Nina mchumba wangu ambaye ni fundi gereji na anaishi maeneo ya Manzese, mi nakaa Tandale. Tumedumu miaka miwili na kusema kweli tulikuwa tunapendana maana hadi kanisomesha kozi ya computer kwa mwaka mmoja sasa nina kazi yangu. Ila nimepata bahati ya mtende maana huyu bosi wangu ninayefanya kazi kwake, ametokea kunipenda sana na amesema nikimkubali, atafanya maisha yangu yawe kama ya malkia. Ahadi za huyu bosi zimefanya nianze kumpenda ghafla maana anatembelea RANGE ROVER kali kama ile ya Lady jay dee, yaani nahisi kuchanganyikiwa sijui nifanye nini? Hapa nilikuwa natafuta sababu ndogo ili nimbwagwe huyu mchumba wangu fundi gereji ila sijapata sababu. Naombeni ushauri wenu kwenye hili

@Bigchick is this you?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
urstill1
#2586 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2014 9:50:22 PM

A single mosquito can give birth to thousands of mosquitoes.....imagine what a married one can do.
washiku
#2587 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 4:30:15 PM

A boss wondered why one of his most valued employees had not phoned in sick one day.
Having an urgent problem with one of the main computers,he dialed the employee’s cell phone number and was greeted with a child’s whisper.
“Hello.”
“Is your daddy home?” he asked.
“Yes,” whispered the small voice.
“May I talk with him?”
The child whispered, “No.”
Surprised and wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked, “Is your Mommy there?”
“May I talk with her?”
Again the small voice whispered, “No.”
Hoping there was somebody with whom he could leave a message, the boss asked, “Is anybody else there?”
“Yes,” whispered the child, “a policeman”
Wondering what a cop would be doing at his employee’s home, the boss asked, “May I speak with the policeman?”
“No, he’s busy”, whispered the child.
“Busy doing what?”
“Talking to Daddy and Mommy and the Fireman,” the whisper answered.
Growing more worried as he heard what sounded like a helicopter through the earpiece on the phone, the boss asked, “What is that noise?”
“A helicopter.” answered the whispering voice.
“What is going on there?” demanded the boss, now truly apprehensive.
Again, whispering, the child answered, “The search team just landed the helicopter.”
Alarmed, concerned and a little frustrated the boss asked, “What are they searching for?”
Still whispering, the young voice replied with a muffled giggle. “Me.”
Swenani
#2588 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 5:26:57 PM

washiku wrote:
A boss wondered why one of his most valued employees had not phoned in sick one day.
Having an urgent problem with one of the main computers,he dialed the employee’s cell phone number and was greeted with a child’s whisper.
“Hello.”
“May I talk with him?”
Surprised and wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked, “Is your Mommy there?”
“May I talk with her?”
Hoping there was somebody with whom he could leave a message, the boss asked, “Is anybody else there?”
Wondering what a cop would be doing at his employee’s home, the boss asked, “May I speak with the policeman?”
“Busy doing what?”
Growing more worried as he heard what sounded like a helicopter through the earpiece on the phone, the boss asked, “What is that noise?”
Again, whispering, the child answered, “The search team just landed the helicopter.”
Alarmed, concerned and a little frustrated the boss asked, “What are they searching for?”

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Rankaz13
#2589 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 8:29:29 AM

Swenani wrote:
washiku wrote:
“Hello.”
“May I talk with him?”
“May I talk with her?”
“Busy doing what?”

Cheeky kid...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
geofreygachie
#2590 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 8:43:05 AM

Rankaz13 wrote:
Swenani wrote:
washiku wrote:
“Hello.”
“May I talk with him?”
“May I talk with her?”
“Busy doing what?”

Cheeky kid...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Applause
Divers - can you laugh in scuba gear, or will you drown? I was wondering. - James May.
washiku
#2591 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 4:44:07 PM

Lol:

Quote:
I was chatting with a girl on Facebook. This girl is damn beautiful,if you see her pics, she is hotter and sexier than Grace Msalame of Kiss Tv.
She told me her parents are very rich and wealthy.For the Sake of sayin... I didn't want her to slip off my hands bcoz i am always a sharp guy, I told her
my parents are rich too.She asked me to snap a picture of our house and
share it to her. I was on the road then, and thank God I was walking down a lane in Karen close to a beautiful mansion, so I snapped the house and shared it to her.She asked me if I was in front of the house, I said yes! Loh and behold, the gate opened and she came out. It was their house! I didn't know how i ran leaving my akala sandals behind and boarded a matatu.. Unfortunately i didn't have a single cent on my Safaricom wallet. I tried to convince the conductor but he couldn't listen to me.So I was forced to clean the matatu.But my pair of akala sandals are still out of the girl's house! I've just finished cleaning the matatu and now im trekking on my way back home on foot.. Bare foot for that matter. If you spot someone walking along Karen to Dagoretti road and Thogoto to Kikuyu bare footed,Just know its me and offer me some help.
#2592 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 8:13:02 PM

Who watching tujuane on Ntv?
Nadondosha meli kubwa seuze ngalawa!
kysse
#2593 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 8:18:37 PM

Coolio wrote:
Who watching tujuane on Ntv?

US chick vs chali was mtaa.
I have never understood what the show is all about or the conclusion, Let me switch channels.

Swenani
#2594 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 10:48:03 PM

washiku wrote:
Lol:

Quote:
I was chatting with a girl on Facebook. This girl is damn beautiful,if you see her pics, she is hotter and sexier than Grace Msalame of Kiss Tv.
She told me her parents are very rich and wealthy.For the Sake of sayin... I didn't want her to slip off my hands bcoz i am always a sharp guy, I told her
share it to her. I was on the road then, and thank God I was walking down a lane in Karen close to a beautiful mansion, so I snapped the house and shared it to her.She asked me if I was in front of the house, I said yes! Loh and behold, the gate opened and she came out. It was their house! I didn't know how i ran leaving my akala sandals behind and boarded a matatu.. Unfortunately i didn't have a single cent on my Safaricom wallet. I tried to convince the conductor but he couldn't listen to me.So I was forced to clean the matatu.But my pair of akala sandals are still out of the girl's house! I've just finished cleaning the matatu and now im trekking on my way back home on foot.. Bare foot for that matter. If you spot someone walking along Karen to Dagoretti road and Thogoto to Kikuyu bare footed,Just know its me and offer me some help.

This must be magigi
washiku
#2595 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 4:20:57 PM

Swenani wrote:
washiku wrote:
Lol:

Quote:

This must be magigi

Na huyu je?

washiku
#2596 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 4:23:03 PM

Rankaz13
#2597 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 9:54:43 PM

washiku wrote:

smile smile smile
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
Rankaz13
#2598 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:30:31 PM

washiku wrote:
Swenani wrote:
washiku wrote:
Lol:

Quote:

This must be magigi

Na huyu je?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
maka
#2599 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2014 10:57:08 PM

Don't know if this was posted here...

ONE DAY, Field Marshal Idi Amin (RIP)  went for a drink with his ministers at Club Obligato… After a few hours of drinking Amin calls the waiteress to bring the bill… 
AMIN         500,000
MUSOKE   150,000
OBOTE      100,000
ISIKO         160,000
ISAAC        135,000 
TOTAL   1,045,000
Amin shouted, Hai man, I will pay for everyone else but TOTAL must pay for himself. I didn’t invite him, plus he owns a lot of fuel stations and garages around the country.
possunt quia posse videntur
washiku
#2600 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2014 8:40:17 AM

maka wrote:
Don't know if this was posted here...

ONE DAY, Field Marshal Idi Amin (RIP)  went for a drink with his ministers at Club Obligato… After a few hours of drinking Amin calls the waiteress to bring the bill… 
AMIN         500,000
MUSOKE   150,000
OBOTE      100,000
ISIKO         160,000
ISAAC        135,000 
TOTAL   1,045,000
Amin shouted, Hai man, I will pay for everyone else but TOTAL must pay for himself. I didn’t invite him, plus he owns a lot of fuel stations and garages around the country.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly