wazua Mon, May 13, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

147 Pages«<118119120121122>»
Just for laughs...corner
Rankaz13
#2381 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 7:52:52 PM

butterflyke wrote:
conos wrote:
What to expect in forthcoming kcse mock exams.

6. State and explain the differences and similarities between speed governor and county governor (20 mks)

Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
KulaRaha
#2382 Posted : Saturday, May 17, 2014 11:39:51 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
washiku
#2383 Posted : Saturday, May 17, 2014 11:56:11 AM

KulaRaha wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Then this:

Kikuyu word of the day. ...CHICKEN WING
For example in a sentence..."Njeri plays the lottery everyday so CHICKEN WING some money."
Swenani
#2384 Posted : Saturday, May 17, 2014 5:55:36 PM

washiku wrote:
[quote=KulaRaha]

Then this:

Kikuyu word of the day. ...CHICKEN WING
For example in a sentence..."Njeri plays the lottery everyday so CHICKEN WING some

NDERITU...John's car stalled because of nderitu fuel

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
McReggae
#2385 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2014 9:37:02 AM

Yesterday I was having a conversation with one of the senior managers at our office, a Swedish guy. Then he asked me, “Which side of Kenya are you from?”

“Kisumu, near Lake Victoria,” I replied.

Then he asked, “Is that where the president comes from?”

And I asked, “Which President, of Kenya or America?”

Then we both laughed
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
washiku
#2386 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2014 9:58:34 AM

If you funga a girl on a Friday night and her parents and friends don't know where she is the whole weekend, you are #BokoHaram
washiku
#2387 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2014 10:24:54 AM

Thika Road Fare problems.

Rankaz13
#2388 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2014 12:02:38 PM

McReggae wrote:
Yesterday I was having a conversation with one of the senior managers at our office, a Swedish guy. Then he asked me, “Which side of Kenya are you from?”

“Kisumu, near Lake Victoria,” I replied.

Then he asked, “Is that where the president comes from?”

And I asked, “Which President, of Kenya or America?”

Then we both laughed

smile smile smile
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
Intelligentsia
#2389 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2014 1:07:59 PM

@McDoba- hio ni poa.
kenmac
#2390 Posted : Tuesday, May 27, 2014 10:22:19 AM

washiku wrote:

How do I save this video on a flash???
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
......Ecclesiastes
ZZE123
#2391 Posted : Tuesday, May 27, 2014 12:45:11 PM

kenmac wrote:
washiku wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The Wambora/ CountryMan clip is better!!
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Rahatupu
#2392 Posted : Tuesday, May 27, 2014 1:00:40 PM

washiku wrote:
Teacher: Tunga sentensi ukitumia neno "sukari"

Wafula: Asubuhi tulikunywa chai tamu sana.

Teacher: Wapi sukari kwa hiyo sentensi?

Wafula: Iko ndani ya chai.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Rahatupu
#2393 Posted : Tuesday, May 27, 2014 1:08:08 PM

washiku wrote:
“Doc,” says Steve, “I want to be castrated.”

“What on earth for?” asks the doctor in amazement.

“It’s something I’ve been thinking about for a long time and I want to have it done” replies Steve.

“But have you thought it through properly?” asks the doctor, “It’s a very serious operation and once it’s done, there’s no going back. It will change your life forever!”

“I’m aware of that and you’re not going to change my mind — either you book me in to be castrated or I’ll simply go to another doctor.”

“Well, OK.”, says the doctor, “But it’s against my better judgment!” So Steve has his operation, and the next day he is up and walking very slowly, legs apart, down the hospital corridor with his drip stand.

Heading towards him is another patient, who is walking exactly the same way.

“Hi there,” says Steve,”It looks as if you’ve just had the same operation as me.”

“Well,” said the patient, “I finally decided after 37 years of life that I would like to be circumcised.”

Steve stared at him in horror & screamed “Shit! THAT’S THE WORD!”

hii ni kali sanaLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Swenani
#2394 Posted : Tuesday, May 27, 2014 2:15:29 PM

kenmac wrote:
washiku wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
washiku
#2395 Posted : Wednesday, May 28, 2014 10:53:03 PM

A maid asks her boss(a madam) to increase her pay:

Madam:Why do you want me to increase your pay?

Maid:Am a better cook than you

Madam:Who told you that?

Maid:Your huzzy

Madam:What else?

Maid:I iron better than you

Madam;Who told you that

Maid:Him

Madam:Am not convinced yet...what else?

Maid:Am good in bed than you

*Madam gets furious and wants to rip the maid apart and shouts*

Madam: DID MY HUSBAND SAY THAT TO YOU?????!!!!

Maid:No.The driver told me that.That am better than you in bed.

Madam:Shhhh....stop shouting pple may hear us.How much do you want as an increment?
washiku
#2396 Posted : Thursday, May 29, 2014 8:13:21 AM

A Kind Lawyer

One afternoon a wealthy lawyer was driving in his limousine when he saw two men along the roadside eating grass. Disturbed by the sight, he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate. He asked one man "Why are you eating grass?"

"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "We have to eat grass." "Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you" the lawyer said.

"But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree".

"Bring them along," the lawyer replied. Turning to the other poor man he stated, "You come with us also."

The second man, in a pitiful voice then said, "But sir, I also have a wife and six children with me!"

"Bring them all, as well," the lawyer answered.
They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine was.

Once underway, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you."

The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll really love my place; the grass is almost 1 meter high!"

Lesson: Never trust lawyers....and there is nothing like KIND LAWYERS
Magigi
#2397 Posted : Friday, May 30, 2014 10:29:07 AM

Stolen

Kamba word of the day:
Bandit
Example: Ai mblo, kweli hio lally ya Cord itafanyika? I thought kimaiyo bandit.
washiku
#2398 Posted : Tuesday, June 10, 2014 4:00:12 PM

Pedes
#2399 Posted : Tuesday, June 10, 2014 4:38:48 PM

If you stay ready, no need to get ready.
Lolest!
#2400 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2014 10:54:02 AM

Quote:
Marriage Bill Nyeri County Edition:

1. Kama mimi si mrebo,usiniabie ati mimi ni mrebo. Ati dio tu niweze kuigia box. Ama dio carton. Ogea ukweri. Sitakuuma. After all,si wewe uriniumba. So makosa si yako.

2. Ukinipromise utanipereka Zanzibar,tafathari timiza Ahadi. Si ati uniabie tutaeda Zanzibar arafu unipereke Nyahururu. Ama Sagana. Kwani Zanzibar yako inaedagwo na Boda Boda??

3. Mimi ni mwanamke. Nahitaji kukaa vizuri. Na nahitaji kupewo pesa ya kujirebesa. Sio ati kazi tu ni kunipea shirigi hamsini hamsini kira mwezi. Unanipea hamsini nipereke wapi? Kwani ni sadaka??

4. Tukikosana,WEWE DIO UKO KWA MAKOSA. ALWAYS. Na hatutabishana Kijana. Kubari makosa na unyamaze. Na mapenzi yaederee.

5. Kama ni date tafathari nipereke hoteri za guvu. Hoteri ziko na gumo. Nimechoka kuperekwo kwa Mama Waithera. Na nimechoka kutumia vikobe za mabati. Na kukaria viti za bao.

6. Kama mipago yako sio kunioa,tafathari kaa bari na mimi. Usiniretee mushene,ati 'Oh nakupeda,ati Oh,wewe nitaishi na wewe mirere'' arafu uniwashanishe kama lorry imeng'oka muguu kwa barabara. Kichwa yangu inagoga harusi,kama yako haigongi arusi,jipe suguri.

7. Nikiria unafaa unikamate taitly in your arms ukiniabia, 'Sorry baibe. It gonna be orait' sio ati mimi naria na wewe uko hapo unanikodorea maitho kama thinema. Mùgúrúki úyú.

8. Simu yagu ni yako. Na simu yako ni yagu. Hakuna cha ati 'dont tash my phone' . Actually,kira Wednesday tutakuwo tukibadirishana Sim Card.

9. Abia ma EX wako wote wakae bari na wewe. As far as possible. Kwanza wakiweza wahamie Meru. Kama hawataki kuchomwo kama mahidi. Na uwaabie wasiwahi kukutext. Kitu chochote. Ama wakati wowote. Ati kukuabia Gdnyt. Mimi dio nafaa kudecide the kind of night you will have.

10. Ukioba,lazima uobe kwa sauti. Sio ati ujifiche kwa kakona ati unaoba kimoyomoyo,razima niskie kire unaabia Mugu. Ama rabda unamwabia aniodoe kwa maisha yako.

11. Watu wetu wanakuwaga weda wazimu. Washana nao.

12. Razima uote na mimi. Every night. Either uote na mimi. Ama uote ukitegeneza pesa. Anythng else ni hatia. Na ukiota na mimi uhakikishe nimevaa vizuri. Sitaki kuaibishwo kwa doto mimi.

13. Sipedi kukiss. I think ni ujinga kumumunya mudomo ya mtu mwingine,kwani ni peremede ya KSL??

14. Sinaga hobby. So,sitaki maswari za ujiga ati 'What is your hobby?' . Actuarry hobby yagu ni moja tu. Kukupeda. Iyo dio hobby yangu.

15. Utanipereka kwenyu rini? Harakisha. Napeda kutebea.

16. We will never break-up. Ukinipeda hauna bahati. Utanipeda mirere. Kama vire Yesu aripeda Kanisa.

17. Sipedi kushikwo mkono in public. Kwani mimi ni mtoto?? Ama wewe ni baba yagu??

18. Energy Drinks nimekataa. Hizo haufai kukunywa...Unataka Energy ya nini??? Ya kuniwacha???
Ama ya kutoroka??

19. Na pia sipedi kudara darwo ovyo ovyo. Unanidara kwani mimi ni Pages za Bible ya Juliani??

20.Yaani sitaki ati uniretee styro zingine hapa za kishetani. Ati 'Oh rara ivi,ati Oh weka miguu nyuma ya kishwa...ati Oh twede kwa kiti...' Kwani wewe ni Devil Worshipper?? styro ni ire ya kawaida ya mababu wetu

Anyway,KARIBU KWA ROHO YAGU.

Yours Waitherero.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray