wazua Sun, Jun 16, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3months silence treatment for politicians
selah
#1 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2009 6:51:00 AM

Imagine if every media house was to stop reporting on any politician for the next 3months and concentrate on the economy and other social issues. stories from ministries to be centered on the Ps and other technocrats.

I think political news take center stage in kenya and that is the couse of many of our problems we need to delink politics from the economy .

you can achive all things through Him(Jesus Christ)
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
marex
#2 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2009 6:54:00 AM

I agree with you......but kenyan media is just nkkt! they just worship these fokko jembes..but also remember,you as a viewer also like this politics stuff and you would sulk if they only bring human interest stories in the news.

sticks and stones are thrown at fruit bearing trees
The way I am
marex
#3 Posted : Monday, January 04, 2010 3:50:18 PM

huh
The way I am
kizee
#4 Posted : Monday, January 04, 2010 4:08:55 PM

hows about u boycott the news? im on month 3 of a self imposed boycott..i wud rather be ignorant than watch the stupidity that is kenyan politics
vin
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 05, 2010 7:50:35 AM

I think the biggest problem in kenya is brought about the media wanting to create political giants and minnows where they will always follow the wapayukaji and ensure that they highlights all their speeches. If they want to dwell on the positive part only ,these circus we see daily can be at least managed if not ended.
Advice is like snow.The softer it lands the harder is sticks.
marex
#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 05, 2010 10:27:45 AM

media without politicans is an empty shell....why do all of u like bullseye....it wud be nathing without the childish antics of our politicians....the more immature our politicians get..the more coverage they get on TV......newss also gat an entertainment value...and there is nothing entertaining in maturity!
The way I am
marex
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 05, 2010 10:28:16 AM

media without politicans is an empty shell....why do all of u like bullseye....it wud be nathing without the childish antics of our politicians....the more immature our politicians get..the more coverage they get on TV......newss also gat an entertainment value...and there is nothing entertaining in maturity!
The way I am