wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Rate Kingdom Securities
Pesa Nane
#41 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 3:44:23 PM

goodlord2 wrote:
goodlord2 wrote:
@akenyan2014 ...pliz fill me in on how one can make a payment request and actually be paid on the sbg ost platform. thanks in advance

Login the ITrader. Open the 'Payment Request' link and fill in the details. Remember to select Cheque / RTGS / EFT and Click confirm.

Drool
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
holycow
#42 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 4:45:00 PM

littledove wrote:
holycow wrote:
This thread made me help out a colleague who has been struggling with KSL. I activated his online account this morning. The system interface is 99% similar or CFC Stanbic OST save for the menus which have been shifted to the bottom.

@holycow did you or your friend experience any error as from midday? early in the morning i traded comfortably but as from 12 i was unable to log in

I just set his account then i let him be. What i noticed was that the demand/supply breakdown was missing.
jerry
#43 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:35:57 PM

mwenza wrote:
jerry wrote:
littledove wrote:
shrewdinvestor wrote:
jerry wrote:
@shrewdinvestor, Did you really mean that KSL have an online trading system?

Yes KSL have an OST.I have used it and its effective.After frustrating me for so long I decided enough is enough and that is when I registered for the same through my email.For the ones with details not matching,you are required to update them,sign an email indemnity form and a gentleman by the name Henry Nyoike will sort you out.You however have to push them.

im getting this error as from 12.00pm ( central risk system disconnected trying to reconnect) anybody currently using them today?

I registered jana but I've not yet logged in. I got 2 passwords (login PW and Transaction PW) which made me hesitant to log-in.

@jerry....Need not worry. Just register using the login PW. Rest assured that you will NEVER use the transaction PW.

Thanks @mwenza. I'll try kesho.
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
mwenza
#44 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2014 9:52:24 AM

jerry wrote:
mwenza wrote:
jerry wrote:
littledove wrote:
shrewdinvestor wrote:
jerry wrote:

Yes KSL have an OST.I have used it and its effective.After frustrating me for so long I decided enough is enough and that is when I registered for the same through my email.For the ones with details not matching,you are required to update them,sign an email indemnity form and a gentleman by the name Henry Nyoike will sort you out.You however have to push them.

im getting this error as from 12.00pm ( central risk system disconnected trying to reconnect) anybody currently using them today?

I registered jana but I've not yet logged in. I got 2 passwords (login PW and Transaction PW) which made me hesitant to log-in.

@jerry....Need not worry. Just register using the login PW. Rest assured that you will NEVER use the transaction PW.

@jerry...welcome!
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
shrewdinvestor
#45 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2014 9:57:45 AM

jerry wrote:
mwenza wrote:
jerry wrote:
littledove wrote:
shrewdinvestor wrote:
jerry wrote:

The system is up and running.I used it yesterday to buy a couple of shares.There is small hitch though:verification of the order.I do not know who is tasked with that;KSL or NSE..All in all the purchase went through and I am relieved of begging KSl staff to update me on my order status,account balance,statement etc..OST is the best thing to happen to KSL!
Jovia
#46 Posted : Monday, November 10, 2014 2:57:37 PM

Please can anyone help me find Henry so that i can register my account online since the number you gave does not go through.
jerry
#47 Posted : Monday, November 10, 2014 5:10:38 PM

Jovia wrote:
Please can anyone help me find Henry so that i can register my account online since the number you gave does not go through.

Which number and who gave it?
Angelica _ann
#48 Posted : Monday, November 10, 2014 6:54:59 PM

jerry wrote:
Jovia wrote:

@jerry post #30 of this thread!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
jerry
#49 Posted : Monday, November 10, 2014 7:55:57 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
jerry wrote:
Jovia wrote:

@jerry post #30 of this thread!

Jovia
#50 Posted : Tuesday, November 11, 2014 1:22:18 PM

Yes Kingdom securities have got an OST platform.Here it is
Dear esteemed client,

Thank you for choosing Kingdom Securities as your preferred stock broker.

In our efforts to improve our service delivery proposition, we have recently launched our online share trading platform for our clients. Our online share trading platform provides you with:

· A secure and encrypted platform configured to protect your transactions and investments

· Real time 24hr access to your share trading accounts from the convenience of your home and office

· Real time order placement and market information

· Access to portfolio valuations, stock holding reports and transaction statements

Please visit the link below to register for your account.

Note to register with the email address your provided us when you opened your account.

Your username should not contain special characters (e.g…?.<) only use letters and numbers.

https://trading.kingdomsecurities.co.ke/tradeweb

The attached manual contain all the instructions to help you register and begin trading

Your feed back will be highly appreciated to enable us to continue improving this service.

If you encounter any issues when registering, please get in touch with me.

We look forward to getting you started on our online trading platform.

Thanks and regards,

Henry N. Nyoike

Kingdom Securities Limited (A subsidiary of the Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd)

Co-operative Bank House,5th Floor

P.O Box 48231-00100 NAIROBI

Tel. +254 020 3276115 / +254 (0) 711049115

Email. : hnyoike@co-opbank.co.ke
Sorry for the delay,I had urgent matters to attend to.Hope that sorts you out.
littledove
#51 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2014 1:01:49 PM

anybody experiencing problem with their online trading system, im unable to log in for 2 days, they are also not answering the calls
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
Othelo
#52 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2014 1:05:05 PM

littledove wrote:
anybody experiencing problem with their online trading system, im unable to log in for 2 days, they are also not answering the calls

Retrechment so still re-organising
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
koxwex
#53 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2014 1:49:26 PM

Othelo wrote:
littledove wrote:

Retrechment so still re-organising

u are not alone and the usual story system ziko down. The coincidence with retrenchment maybe a go slow let me not speculate.Applause
shrewdinvestor
#54 Posted : Tuesday, January 06, 2015 1:10:41 PM

GhettoMafia wrote:
Kingdom Securities that bought out Bob Mathews is still not up to the act - confusions that reigned at Bob Mathews are still the order of the day. 100% of the staff inherited from Bob Mathews have taken their ill attitude to this Co-op Bank owned outfit e.g I went to make a few enquiries,and had the cash for buying,but the way I was attended to - I walked out and went straight to a broker I have dealt with before and is very serious with the buying and selling,placed my huge order,and that was it. For me,Kingdom Securities still remains Bob Mathews until they bring their act together. Any opinions like mine?

Money Is Power

This is very true,Imagine their Online Share Trading platform has been down since December,and nobody seems to care.I think these guys are not serious with their work!They do not understand that we have other very BETTER Options!
littledove
#55 Posted : Tuesday, January 06, 2015 2:16:56 PM

shrewdinvestor wrote:
GhettoMafia wrote:
Kingdom Securities that bought out Bob Mathews is still not up to the act - confusions that reigned at Bob Mathews are still the order of the day. 100% of the staff inherited from Bob Mathews have taken their ill attitude to this Co-op Bank owned outfit e.g I went to make a few enquiries,and had the cash for buying,but the way I was attended to - I walked out and went straight to a broker I have dealt with before and is very serious with the buying and selling,placed my huge order,and that was it. For me,Kingdom Securities still remains Bob Mathews until they bring their act together. Any opinions like mine?

Money Is Power

This is very true,Imagine their Online Share Trading platform has been down since December,and nobody seems to care.I think these guys are not serious with their work!They do not understand that we have other very BETTER Options!

worse still they dont answer calls, neither do they reply to emails. i really sympathise with my self and others who rely on their online trading, incase of market volatility, ie shares tanking with speed it will be like a horror movie to us!! im just thinking of the next best option
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
shrewdinvestor
#56 Posted : Tuesday, January 06, 2015 2:26:20 PM

I am also weighing transferring all my securities to other brokers.I could have made a killing on year end when the market rallied.But their inefficiencies made the opportunity pass just like that.I do not know what we should do to these guys.They behave as if they are a monopoly!
Akenyan2014
#57 Posted : Tuesday, January 06, 2015 2:53:13 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
goodlord2 wrote:
goodlord2 wrote:
@akenyan2014 ...pliz fill me in on how one can make a payment request and actually be paid on the sbg ost platform. thanks in advance

Login the ITrader. Open the 'Payment Request' link and fill in the details. Remember to select Cheque / RTGS / EFT and Click confirm.

Drool

The last time I tried that function, SBG did not act on my request, they said they do not accept it yet,, I think it is because they need their scanned request form and identification documents in order to process payment requests.

Just fill up the form, scan it, scan ID/passport and send it them on email.
Shak
#58 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:28:36 PM

Has anyone tried I and M bank for trading securities? I'm tired of SBG. You have to keep calling to get updates and follow up on orders.
Impunity
#59 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 7:05:42 PM

Shak wrote:
Has anyone tried I and M bank for trading securities? I'm tired of SBG. You have to keep calling to get updates and follow up on orders.

Have you been using their online platform?
To me its good.

SBG site is better but their response to calls/emails is a kin to waiting for milk drop after caressing the tits of a mosquito!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Shak
#60 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 7:40:49 PM

Impunity wrote:
Shak wrote:

Have you been using their online platform?
To me its good.

SBG site is better but their response to calls/emails is a kin to waiting for milk drop after caressing the tits of a mosquito!

I haven't tried the online platform. They say you have to send scanned orders through email for them to be effected. Then you have to keep calling the specific agent who received the order to inquire on execution. If not you dont get any feedback.It's getting tiring