wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Prado Vs Landcruiser
mlefu
#21 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 8:40:00 AM

sawa sawa..the race is on.
mutura..iwe ya damu,matumbo,manii ama steak..bado ni mutura..
OB..can we talk of cars that we have seen in kenya..now am sure Mugikuyu is working on this sticker ' bijuti Cayenne'.. leona knows the winner..gives me a clue.
.. i must get the range this year..you guys are putting it off its like i dont have a dream.
the year end is still far.. six months to go..so if i save 100bob per minute,then i will have 6000 bob per hour . with a working period of 12 hours ina day then i will have 6000*12=72000 perday,in amonth i will have 72000*30=2160000k so in 6 months i should have 122.9M..enough to buy a fully loaded range and upgrade gukas bijuti Cayenne. if you think my maths are complicated then have a look at http://stockskenya.com/n...spx?stk=0&top=14774

the race is still on.

muthomi mugi aiikagia maitho kabere...
Obi 1 Kanobi
#22 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 8:56:00 AM

@Brav

Mimi kesha'anza safari,I need a straight tangent from Nairobi to Sagana so my shoes can get me as far as possible. Hata kama ni kwa mashamba za kahawa nitapitia tu.

I may still win as soon as I replace my shoes with my bare soles,the toes have some fantastic grips.

@Mlefu,the porsche cayenne is in kenya. go to Arrow motors,infact UK was the first guy to buy one at a rumoured price of 22m. I have also seen the Audi Q7 at the car dealers outside village market.

I guess if you can't win with facts,you can always pen bile-laced,xenophobic rants to distract everyone.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
By Choice
#23 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 9:09:00 AM

am in on this one too....the race.....Mine is a BMW 330i 2009 Model
Lyanne
#24 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 9:24:00 AM

Honestly the testosterone in SK is way to high ! A simple comparison of two cars has degenerated into mutura,xxssy,car race and the likes.

Which chic would be found in a mob of car racing mugikuyu men eating bloody mutura ?

The Hedonist
Sasha
#25 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 9:28:00 AM

@Obi 1: Now you are talking my language! The Audi Q7 is the car I dream of everyday! I think it is called 'the most sublime car' in the world! Has both power and speed and you can put 2 minis in it! How sad is it when your next door neighbour is driving the car of your dreams? Very sad!

@Kaigangio: ROFLMAO! Ati guka abebe makaa! hi hi hi hi!

@brav: Hii PRIMIO ni ya ukweli ama ni ya kutoka Malaysia? Kwani you didn't read the label ama you are like that nokla guy?

Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time!
enigma
#26 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 10:10:00 AM

tru tru..the VX is a beautiful machine.....problem is ..it doesnt do diesel so u spend around 20k to n from kisumu!!!

the q7 is a beauty...does diesel but u wdnt know it from the sound!!!

the range sport supercharged is the ultimate....forget the naysayers!

top cat
brav
#27 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 10:30:00 AM

@Lyana testostssneorneo ni nini? sk is like a drug,try posting a topic like 'Ssss' then put the details as * and wait for the responses
you'll be amazed.

BTW youve reminded me of that joke that most k**k guys take their dates to those smoke filled tu-joints,then then after buying tu tathika na nyama shoma iliyo na gashubari,na mokimo biri ya thate thate,

then he proceeds 'Umekura thabutha kweri? kwaja ya firifiri na na nyama iliyo na gashubari kweri,na mokimo biri ya thate thate kweri bas shuma razima irare dani'

@Sasha mambo ya singapore iko mpaka hapa kwa sk,
check
there is me and another sijui bravado?
njunge kuna guka from singapore too nivile sijui kusearch for users here. i would give you a list so primio iko kwa race pia hehehe

Usichoke kutafuta salary
Njunge
#28 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 10:32:00 AM

@Sasha,

Na kamba ya makonge pia.......!!!.....That bijuti is so fond of moving on its own.We might be in the lobby discussing the race only to find it rammed into your dream car.Si you will take me to Manyani..???....the best is to tether it to a tree.....

God gives,mugikuyu takes.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
brav
#29 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 10:51:00 AM

lol @Guka you seriously need prayers ati you tether bijuti to a tree heh thats a good one.

Usichoke kutafuta salary
Sasha
#30 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 11:03:00 AM

@brav: Don't worry! I say a prayer for him every morning. It hasn't worked so far!

@guka: You are totally mad! Kwani your bijuti that weak mpaka you can tether it to a tree na kamba ya makonge? Maybe you need to buy the NCC clamp to immobilise it or ukishindwa, I understand there's a B.Tech in Vehicle Immobilisation at the University of Leeds. Wale wako huko, akina Obi 1 can confirm. Manyani is on which side of Nairobi?

brav
#31 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 11:09:00 AM

@Sasha iko near Voi,jaribu kumwombea zaidi,na uongeze tuwimbo twa mazishi tuone kama atasaidika

Usichoke kutafuta salary
Njunge
#32 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 11:19:00 AM

@Sasha,

Clamp...??....Ile ya kaju....???......Maybe....Four.....No no no......Five...!.Moja ya spare wheel.I can't trust that idiot of a car.

Sasha
#33 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 11:36:00 AM

LMAO! Guka that bijuti of your is unfaithful. If you can't trust it, imagine how many times it has left the tree where you normally tether it to go and see other bijutis kama yeye! Ama it is reciprocating what that neighbours bull was doing to yours? How did that go by the way?

@brav: What's in Manyani that guka wants me to take him? Or is it where this race will be? Can I enter my neighbour's Q7 seeing she doesn't drive it too often?

iKenya
#34 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 11:44:00 AM

@ enigma,

Finally,someone talks about what they know. The sport is a smaller version of the range rover. IF you want to compare a VX,then you place it with a 4.4L Supercharged. Only then will you know that they are not peers to be mentioned in the same sentence.

As for capabilities,you need to define that..if it is in a straight line,then the VX has no say. Off road,ask any enthusiast what is king,if you do not know any,go look at the entries of maybe the rhino charge. Then decide.

Hmmm,what else,heated seats..hehehe,Range Rover had it in its 1994 model. i could go on and on but...i know where my heart rests..or is it my ass warmed?

Prado basically ni land cruiser ndogo. stripped down version hata engine!

Now,back to my single malt.
Quote:
Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own...
McReggae
#35 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 11:47:00 AM

iKenya,

I agree with you,for me the range just beats th VX any day!!!!!!

The chief value of money lies in the fact that one lives in a world in which it is overestimated.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
ikonini
#36 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 11:49:00 AM

almost forgot my password to this site!

but on any given day,i would pick a roasted nd`uma for one Nj`unge......

forget the rat race! ...Rhino charge iko.....if u can get that bijuti on your back to mogotio...
i believe its ugly enough to win it!!...

and that thara,do u carry it in the bijuti or the bijtui feeds on it....or how does tithering comes about???

nini iko????
MAKE A CHOICE TO TAKE A CHANCE OR YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER CHANGE.
Lyanne
#37 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 12:10:00 PM

The reason a VX beats a Range any day is the following

# 1. Maintenance Costs are similar to those of a Prado

# 2. Fuel Economy - my VX has a tank capacity of 180 lts which comfortably does around 1,900 Km before filling my tank.

# 3. Service - any mechanic who can repair a Premio,Starlet can repair a VX,try that with a Range and tell me.

# 4. Comfort and Space - the VX like i said earlier sits 7 adults comfortably and cruising speed averages around 150 Km/ Hr before you notice.

Im quite passionate about the Toyota Landcruiser VX 8,the Cygnus is even better with a 4700 Cc petrol engine ! That beats any Range any day !

The Hedonist
Ric dees
#38 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 12:12:00 PM

@ Lyanne

Land crusier VX. does 11lt / 100km..well impressive vehicle but i found the adjustable suspension feature has no effect and surely you cannot mention the Range Sport and the VX in the same sentence..IMHO...you raced with a guy in a Range..he must have been on reverse..

@Obi

The Porshe Cayenne is the poor man's 911 so really nways Audi Q7 is an awesome car and surely Audi is the range..

Well for me the BMW Ed range is the mother of them all step aside M5...case example racing Lyanne in her VX..it has a feature where you can 'lock' in through it's magnetic system capabilities and Lyanne will tow you all the way to Naivasha without you doing anything or even Lyanne noticing all you will be seeing is her Jaw dropping through her rear view mirror as she tries to shake you off but to no avail...and before you reach the destination disenable the magnetc system flash your headlights and thank her for the 'ride' with 0 - 100 in 9.2 sec..well your guess is as good as mine who will win the race..

Heart is what separates the good from the great - Micheal Jordan.

The greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence; it is to act with yesterday's logic.
McReggae
#39 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 12:24:00 PM

Lyanne,most of the reasons you are giving for prefering the VX are the same as the ones one would give for preferring Vitz to a Premio!!

Range is just way above the VX!!!!

The chief value of money lies in the fact that one lives in a world in which it is overestimated.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Njunge
#40 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 12:33:00 PM

Reec Dees,

You would need a trump iron weighing 20 tonnes at the front of your Ran Sports to get a free ride from Lyanne.......and steel wheels like those of Stephenson's contraption...hehe.....!!.Hand me over that malt please.-:)).........Guuuuuulppp!!!...Why the trouble my man?.....Use a tow bar..!!