wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Imanyara for president!
gaza
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 6:47:00 AM

According to me this is the most consistent and brave politician who has a true political will to end impunity and restore confidence in our government and public institutions at large. He should vie for this office with a one-term service in mind so as not to be influenced by the fear of not getting support from the rogue mpigs after 5 yrs. This way,he'll be able to do all the reforms wanjiku has always dreamt of,and of course with the help of an independent,authoritative and informative media to expose and shame the non-reformers. What do you think?
Bashka
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:02:00 AM

May be Minister for justice & constitutional affairs to replace the ever promising Mutula Kilonzo.
mozenrat
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:26:00 AM

This would have been one hell of a speaker. Having watched him in the august house as acting or temporary speaker,I'm convinced he would have whipped some discipline into our MPigs... He doesn't allow stories at question time... Just precise questions and precise answers... This behaviour that the fellows had of giving long stories to skirt around the issues is beginning to dies down.
Kamaa
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 8:16:00 AM

may be he can make a good one.... may be not...

remember the likes of murungi,kituyi and the rest...

they were no nonsense until they get drunk with power...

you've heard me..
When you hear what I say, you will not understand. When you see what I do, you will not comprehend
B.Timer
#5 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 8:41:00 AM

Imanyara,not in this life,may be next!
In some aspects he has appeared to be forthright,but sometimes he engages in some unnecessary witch hunting/belligerence.
A president like that,not for me.

I would front Wetangula instead. Composed,diplomatic,articulate and level headed.

B.timer
Dunia ni msongamano..
Buster
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 11:23:00 AM

B.Timer

Ati Wetangula diplomatic???? Am really surprised here!
jaribu
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 2:00:00 PM

true,Imanyara is a fighter and a crusader for democracy. but as for being president,4 get it. he's in the wrong tribe! our country and political landscape is deeply tribalistic and imanyara is seen as GEMA who have already eaten! primitive mentality? you bet!

as for the new bill he's he's spearheading in the parliament for justice to be meted on organizers of post election violence,well some people think he's just trying to settle the score with the first family. after imanyara was slapped by lucy,he has consistently been on their backs and publicly claimed they want to eliminate him. so is his private bill as a result of the reformer in him or just seeking vengeance to see prezzo stripped his immunity against prsecution? time will def tell.

bY aNy MeAns NecEsSaRy.....
ji
#8 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 3:16:00 PM

I don't care anymore about this tribal nonsense that most Kenyans especially the rich,educated and urbanised lot are getting trapped into day by day.

If someone came here even from Iraq with the size of hope that would re-ignite the Kenyan dream my vote would be for him. Could we be blind enough to see that it's in the current prezzo's rural district that folks are afraid of each other to the extent of vacating hard built homes? While in the home of immediate former president,residents have resorted to feeding on donkey meat and wild trees as they wait to perish from hunger....

If Kenyans can see some potential in Imanyara let him be given a chance.

'I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done.'

B.Timer
#9 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 3:45:00 PM

@ Buster,

What's the issue with Wetangula.
I find his language measured.
Give it to the guy man.
Or,if you know something I dont, share.

B.timer
Dunia ni msongamano..
Feish
#10 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 4:12:00 PM

Imanyara!!!!!!!! judge the book by cover. Did he support taxes for fellow mps,has he ever complained of massive allowancs they get...man i would never vote for him to be prezzy

life is an endless adventure