wazua Sat, May 18, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
GNLD Business idea
Audrey
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2009 7:38:00 PM

Have you guys heard about GNLD? iam already in GNLD,which involves selling of products of which after selling one makes profits. For every product one sells there is profit to be earned and the sold products earn you some point values which accumulate and payable at the end of the month. The good thing about this business idea is that you can be engaged either part time or full time basis and is very rewarding. Any one interested email me on S_andrine5@yahoo.com

saitoti
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2009 9:00:00 PM

A big NO!!
Plus,i would advice everyone else to steer clear from this 'biz idea'
it once burnt my fingers. BTW,isn't the market already flooded by this company's salespeople.
Join at your own risk; very few success stories but full of rich promises.
Beware that whoever is recruiting you to be his/her downline will get a good commision once you just join(only through by buying some goods). Chunga sana hizi MLM. Its been here before.

WE ARE ONE UNITED KENYA.
mkagollah
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2009 10:25:00 PM

Not a viable bizna.was once a member

I am because I was
reox
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2009 9:51:00 AM

It's a cool idea. It all depends on how many guys you bring into the bizna ...am a member and anyone interested to know more can email me also at reox11at yahoo dot com

Be proactive not reactive
Don't let urgent deflect you from the important

saitoti
#5 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2009 11:35:00 AM

To all greenhorns,join it at your own peril. Somebody will get paid for making you join the 'team' and get a commision,points,counts etc...once you buy a product. Its one 'busyness' with a very high rate of failure and disappointments. I was in it. That's my opinion. Period.

WE ARE ONE UNITED KENYA.
murenj
#6 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2009 12:53:00 PM

It is like a pyramide marketing scheme.the products are too expe..

The cunning of the Buffalo
rupshi
#7 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2009 6:17:00 PM

The products are excessively priced,with an attractive packaging,but at this time of economic and financial downturn,people are looking at cheaper alternatives,which are easily available at supermarkets and chemists,at a much more reasonable prices. To those who want to sell the products,please study the market,as you will be given a very good sales pitch by GNLD
gachkabs
#8 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2009 9:25:00 PM

I have also been in this business for about 9 months and am not complaining. From my experience it requires one to be quite aggresive in selling. Their products are quite good and with the right target market,the sales are ok. I have been getting some good cheques from GNLD.
reox
#9 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2009 9:41:00 AM

The products are worth the price,try them and you will be suprised,they work unlike the cheap alternatives available and that's why GNLD is still thriving in kenya. About bonus,as i pointed earlier get people to join the business,use/sell the products and start earning handsomely.Products ranges from health care,skin care,home care and weight control. For more plse write to reox11@yahoo.com

Be proactive not reactive
Don't let urgent deflect you from the important

karimijkk
#10 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2009 10:02:00 AM

Its the perfect pyramid scheme. The company is in regit business,selling regit products. The products are however too expensive though useful. So the company mostly makes money through recruiting new clients. If you ve checked,you loose your points if one of your recruits exceeds your points. This way the company ensured that your earnings are capped. The emphasis is more on recruitment,not sales....ama? The company self perpetuates as sales guys go through a revolving door!
Audrey
#11 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2009 6:49:00 PM

GNLD unlike a pyramid scheme deals with physical products. These high quality products which include food supplements,skin care,home care,weight loss,herbal alternatives products are sold by a network of recruited sales people which benefits both the sales people and the company through an efficient distribution network.

In my team quite a number of people are making quite good money ranging from

1. Senior managers (Kshs 8,000-11,000) a month

2. Directors (Kshs 25,000-60,000) a month

3. Top Level directors earn up to a 1 Million per month

Depending on how good you are at marketing the products you can become a director even within a month.

For more info contact me on s_andrine5@yahoo.com

KenSaf
#12 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2009 4:14:00 AM

@ Audrey

There is some information you are not giving us. To earn the amount you have stated,what is the value of the products must you and you downline sale per month?

You can’t always control the wind,but you can control the sails
Doors of opportunity don't just open , they have to be unlocked & it's up to you to turn the knob.
Goals
#13 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2009 7:24:00 AM

This is a great biz idea. Its good for net working and i ve really progressed on success university thro GNLD net work.

Dont be discouraged!
Pablo
#14 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2009 7:27:00 AM

By the way with GNLD make no mistake you can actually make money and lots of it. But its not free money. You must invest your time and money just like in any other business. Its not a con.

The only problem is that when people market it it seems like youll make free money and thats why kina saitoti say its a con. I am not in it cause I dont have the time. I buy and use their products which are very good. I personally lost 13kg in a 3 month span using their GR2 product. That was 1 1/2 years ago and I have not gained it back.

Be greedy when others are fearful,be fearful when others are greedy.
kingfisher
#15 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2009 11:05:00 AM

hii tulisikia 1997......pole you are behind news

If you have money that you expect to start using in five years,it now belongs in stocks.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
bigbosman
#16 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2009 1:29:00 PM

When i first heard of Gnld and the network Marketing industry....... i thought this was just some form of Engulfed pyramid scheme...but later on i decided to do research on the industry and what i found out was just next to amazing i cant describe the entire findings but this link will explain in a layman's way the Differences between a pyramid Scheme and the Genuine MLM Businesses (www.firstclassmlm.com)........

A culture of discipline is not a principle of business; it is a principle of greatness.
Blackberry
#17 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2009 3:06:00 PM

me too.... was there circa97....couldnt hack it as I needed to move about 50K worth of stuff. a month ...But Lo! not easy! However I still buy their products whenever I can. The products are 1st class

Opinion is free, truth is sacred.

Charley
#18 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2009 3:29:00 PM

Anyone thinking of this please stay clear. This is not a business. Look up the definition of a business and GNLD does not qualify. No business requires the registration of members and the awards of points. No business rewards on account of members recruited - unless you now define members as goods and services. Those introducing and supporting this idea are the type out to aggresively fleece people no matter what. Make money however the route. The originator of this email aimed to get people to register to enable her make money through the hapless people getting to her - surely SKerians are smarter than that!. If the goods you are selling are so competitive,why do you wish to introduce more competitors? Again no business sense. Simply put - this is fraud,theft,con,dishonesty and greed - a poisonous mix indeed
saitoti
#19 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2009 4:37:00 PM

Kudos!! @ charlie for breaking it down. That is not business- i second you. Make someone rich by joining and you'll end up with very exorbitantly priced products with no market. Many end up using them (remember this was your dear capital) or dishing them out to friends. Run away from this dishonest husslers.

WE ARE ONE UNITED KENYA.
gachkabs
#20 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2009 6:55:00 PM

Saitoti you miss the point. You should not have unsold products in the first place as you supply the products on order. You aggressively look for orders first and then have customers to supply to. If you have to sell these products you need to know your market well coz its true they are not cheap,but they are on demand due to their quality.