wazua Sun, May 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Soccer fanatic distribution display of political polarity.
Tevez.
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:29:00 AM

Why is it that majority of fans from western and nyanza support manutd while majority of those from central support arsenal.
The rest slip off to lvpl and chelsea to avoid irritating noise from these two groups,and may only support one of these if they happen to have no sharp political tastebuds. Why do you stand where you are?
Could you be unknowingly in the wrong place? Make sure you dont raise your voice in wrong places.

Theatre of dreams
Tevez.
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:36:00 AM

Rao = manutd damu,
mk = arsenali damu,
kalonzo= lvpl damu,
ruto= blues damu,
...etc...

Theatre of dreams
mukiha
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 5:01:00 AM

What I can't understand is the fanatical support of a team that is based thousands of miles away.....that has absolutely no connection/link with the fans....

I am not a football fan anyway...I only watch a few matches during the world cup...if they are aired at Godly hours! But I grew up in Thika and I still have family and friends living there..and every time time I hear that Thika United worn some march,something in me feels very proud...

I recently discovered that Nairobi City Stars is managed by the sports ministry at my church. Suddenly I started getting the same sense of pride when they win a march.

I am very happy to learn that both MY teams are at the top of the premier league.

Now,all you fans of Man-U,Arsenal,Chelsea and the likes; what is it that makes you support these teams. Surely,it can't be the fact that they play good football. If that is the case,then I'd respond that hamuna musimamo!
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.