2 Pages12>
Man U Vs Arsenal
Tot
#1 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 5:31:00 AM

Game Prediction ;

Man United 1 Arsenal 2
McReggae
#2 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 6:36:00 AM

Given that Arse n hole has been on a hot run the answer is pretty obvious,they will be thumped kama kawaida,Man Utd always check them when they start growing horns!!!!

The chief value of money lies in the fact that one lives in a world in which it is overestimated.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
mwenza
#3 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 6:43:00 AM

Man-U will only need to stop arse-nol top 'striker' aka Gallas.....and the three points will remain at OT( the home of champions)

WOULD RATHER DIE FIGHTING 4 MY RIGHTS THAN LIVE FOREVER WITHOUT ANY RIGHTS
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
Mainat
#4 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 6:44:00 AM

Arsenal win 3-0

www.mjengakenya.blogspot.com
Sehemu ndio nyumba
MaichBlack
#5 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 6:44:00 AM

My prediction: ManU 3 - Arsenal 0!

What's worse,Michael Owen might just use this game to shut up his ctritics. That might not go down well with Arsenal fans.

But then again,I might be wrong and the game might end ManU 2 - Arsenal 0. Who knows?
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
TAZ
#6 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 7:00:00 AM

As most people have predicted this game will either be a draw or an Arsenal win..

life is too short to blend in
JDS
#7 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 7:07:00 AM

When is the game,my half will be visiting this weekend and after a long period of thirst i dont what to start our game before i watch this one. My can be postponed.
enigma
#8 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 7:10:00 AM

as a liverpool fan,am hoping for a draw...but if there has to be a winner...ad much rather arsenal....for the simple reason that the young gunz will soon run out of gas(no offense)..so we can catch up with them sooner rather than later..manU,however,rarely relinquish the top spo once they get there..

prediction manc 1-arsenal-3

top cat
Sober
#9 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 7:20:00 AM

You dont have to continue predicting because mine is always right.

A likely impossibility is always preferable to an unconvincing posibility.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
MADE
#10 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 7:22:00 AM

Its unfortunate Wenger boys with their speedy start off the blocks have to visit OT this early. Am afraid this game will ultimately kill their tempo after a lesson well taught by SAF.
...Bring them on ....to the HQ of trophies

I was born intelligent,education ruined me.
Age is transforming me into an Elder;becoz Admin hasn't made me one.
Litro
#11 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 7:52:00 AM

Tot...i totally agree with you............... Man u 1 Arsenal 2.

@JDS the game is at 7.00pm kenyan time tommorrow (Saturday).

Since your other half is on the way coming for a home game....I would rather you play your first half before the big match of the day. Then in between,you can go and enoy as the young guns come out blazing.

I dont know which side you support but be very afraid that the results of this game might influence your performance when it comes to the home stretch..........

Trust me,I know what am talking about...

Opportunity favours the prepared mind...........
McReggae
#12 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 8:39:00 AM

Vision 2030 can never compete with Vision NOW!!!

The chief value of money lies in the fact that one lives in a world in which it is overestimated.
mtaalam
#13 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 6:46:00 AM

Wenger must have been the happier manager on the night. Clearly Man-U at the current form can only go south.

Bright and interesting people talk about ideas.
Those of average intelligence talk about things.
Stupid people talk about other people.
TAZ
#14 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 7:27:00 AM

Man Utd will consider themselves lucky if they manage to finish above Everton this season. One would have expected them to control the game with the absence of Fabregas,Walcott and Nasri.

Man of the Match for Man Utd goes to Mike Dean (The Ref)

life is too short to blend in
Njunge
#15 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 7:43:00 AM

I was left in stitches when DT football commentator described Darren Fletcher as fire fighter supreme...-:)....IMHO the team will remain a fire fighting outfit until SAF finds a matchmaker to replace aging Scholes........Fact.

Old man about town....
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
smano
#16 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 8:39:00 AM

Ati Mike dean was Man of the Match for Man Utd? he he LMAO. Anyway,clearly Man Utd need to do some spending come Jan transfer window otherwise it'll be a disppointing season,I shudder to think of what will happen when they meet Chelsea in their current form. Still,early days,I dare say though that Ancelotti looks like he might run way with this one,all things constant.

smano
BEER IS LIVING PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!
McReggae
#17 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 8:58:00 AM

Champions win even when they are not playing well,we are yet to peak,this talk of Chelsea this chelsea that is all empty,I mean we met them only 3 weeks ago and they really struggled against Hull on the 1st day of the season,their 1st 6 games were easy,let's see wat happens after that!!!!

Viva Man Utd!!!!!

MADE
#18 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 9:02:00 AM

Respected Prof. Wenger says...

'Football is unpredictable. I believe in this team we lack some calmness,maturity and experience when we were in moments where we were not under panic at all. We assessed wrongly two situations. The first one,Rooney was no danger to score,there was no need to panic. And on the second one as well. There was not one player of Man United around our players. So it’s lack of communication and still little bit I feel in these situations that we might be lacking a little bit of experience.'

'We couldn’t finish the game off. You play at Old Trafford you get 1-1 of course. And any mistake and then you’re down. We had the chances to kill this game and even to come back to 2-2.'

.....it seems mafans kama TAZ wanajua Asenali kumuliko Wenger...nashangaa!

I was born intelligent,education ruined me.
Age is transforming me into an Elder;becoz Admin hasn't made me one.
Sasha
#19 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 9:20:00 AM

@MADE: Those are typical deluded Arsenal fans who spout anything (if any) that comes across their heads. Now they are blaming the ref for scoring an own goal?

Mike Dean had a very good game. Yes ... he was blowing the whistle at any and everything but he was impartial. None of his decisions directly influenced the outcome of the game. He even gave 5 minutes of extra time for christ's sake!

Agree with guka that the team will be fire fighting this season but only against the other big 4 members. Tough test next away to Spurs.

Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time!
MaichBlack
#20 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 9:44:00 AM

Man-U surely have to up their game if they are to challenge especially for the Champions League but in my book 3 points is 3 points!!! Man-U bagged 3 points and they can see how to improve when the points are in the bag!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.