wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

NTV in Kangemi,and the Girl is a monied 'celeb'
Impunity
#1 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2009 1:37:00 PM

Is this the new way of beating away the ongoing credit crunch?Organise to be given 5 minutes airtime during the prime time bulletin,say u got this in KCSE or have that degree in whatever course and wait for the money,handouts and blessings to shower you.

This is a true story and it happenned last weekend to a Kangemi slum girl.If u watched NTV prime on sato night,it goes like this: <the sassy lady scored B- in KCSE (two years) ago and didnt get money to proceed to campo,now she lives with her mother at Kangemi and sells veges and grains,bla bla bla and more bla bla bla>,then the next day people call to assist her,give her employment,even Higher education ps (Prof Kiamba) has asked her to see him today at the office in town..........

Is this the new way to pitia kati kati ya shida???

Which is more dirty,the pig or Kenyan mp?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

jmm
#2 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2009 2:43:00 PM

ohh! was also very suprised one guy even promised to be giving her 2,000 per month so kenyans are that generous i never thought

tripple m
Bwana Pesa
#3 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2009 3:34:00 PM

That girl is soooo cute i expected this kind of response...So dont be suprised if Kiamba has already ''given her a date''

www.careerpointkenya.blogspot.com
And1589
#4 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2009 5:44:00 PM

Hey guyz,when some kenyans become sufficiently philanthropic,still iko nyef nyef.....aaargh...evaluate what you have done to help the needy before you comment.

Becoming number one is easier than remaining number one
Jacy26
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2009 5:39:00 AM

@Impunity

If God has been gracious to you and made it in life,do not be scornful to those who don't have. That girl had a genuine need and people responded. You didn't even listen to the story properly because she cleared high school four years ago. Her desire is to go back to school and that desire is genuine. Kudos NTV for showing us such stories so that we can be able to appreciate what we have.

I will praise thee,O Lord my God,with all my heart: And I will glorify thy name forever more. Psalms 86:12
If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love - Maya Angelou
eli
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2009 7:31:00 AM

Is this the way to pitia kati kati yao? Maybe and maybe not. It depends.

But you shall remember the LORD your God,for it is He who is giving you power to make wealth,that He may confirm His covenant which He swore to your fathers,as it is this day. Deu 8:18