wazua Fri, May 17, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Churchil na Makanga
Impunity
#1 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 9:46:00 AM

Jana katika Churchil Live....?

Ati yeye hataki bwana....kanataka tu ka junior;Whats happening to our society??

I wonder what part of brain some people use.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

adept
#2 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 9:53:00 AM

That is IMPUNITY of the highest degree! Hehehe...
Impunity
#3 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 9:54:00 AM

Is it possible I give her ka Junior without strings attached? he he he he ......

Mbuga Man
#4 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 9:55:00 AM

even me was perturbed kidogo nizirai. our morality is beyond repair....God help us!!!! let's turn back to God.

@Mkristo,Comment!!!

If All Men were to remain on Planet earth and women taken to Planet Mass or Pluto,then men will not be tempted...as easy as 1+1
PONDI
#5 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 10:19:00 AM

kwani who was on the show? some of us tuko mahali NTV iko mteja!

He who laughs last thinks slowest..
Wendz
#6 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 11:00:00 AM

Would also have loved to know who we are talking about..

Some deals are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
Impunity
#7 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 11:07:00 AM

A lady Makanga and a very common name in the touting/Ma3 industry.Churchil 'cheated' her that she is very gorgeous and wondered whether she was seeing anyone and if she would one day get married...She replied in the affirmative this way :...'hiyo mambo,eeh mimi nitajitafutia tu kajunior hivi halafu nimlee tu vipoa...'Now the question is she wants a kajunior from kina Njung'e,Jammo,Ali,Real shaft and Gecko but without 'strings attached...'Is this possible and what has happenend to our society?

Ray
#8 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 11:13:00 AM

Pondi bwana! Do something about your telly.Of late i've noticed when it comes to NTV unafloat sana. Anyway there is a programme (Churchill Live) that is aired on Thur.Yesterday he interviewed a lady who works as a conductor(Makanga) .Asked whether she would like to get married she said NO but she is looking forward to having a kid.
mlefu
#9 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 11:16:00 AM

hehe..nani anataka..am willing..

if u make it to shafts office.. I left him with forms to jaza so no strings.

another beer

muthomi mugi aiikagia maitho kabere...
ngwono
#10 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 11:22:00 AM

That is not news.Most of the young ladies around me sing the same song.Am sorry to say this but was wondering sometime back whether manipulating men as one puts it is part of the 8-4-4 syllabus.

So last week one of them told me,why she wldn't like to be married and she was like ' Men are a mess'

But you wouldnt like to see your own fruits& the response was like i will have to but i dont need to be married.

How? Just get one single guy,manipulate him,get the kid then you settle down as single mum.

That is the current generation.God have mercy.

Without Holiness no man shall see God.Dear God,mould me to be a vessel of honour at this End times,to remain Obedient to your Word in all situations.Amen!
mukwano
#11 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 11:27:00 AM

mama's who vibe like that wamekosa/ don't think they can hold a man down ...
Wanjy
#12 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 11:35:00 AM

I find it unkind to the kid,when the Kid matures and asks Y he/she does not have dad like the other kids in school or may be ask the mum Y he has so many dads... what will be the response...........?

S.Wanjy
PONDI
#13 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 11:50:00 AM

ray..niko far jo...signal ya NTV hamna huku...but its just for afew more weeks ..

He who laughs last thinks slowest..
Sober
#14 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 12:03:00 PM

Look at the person talking. She...

A likely impossibility is always preferable to an unconvincing posibility.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
Magigi
#15 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 12:19:00 PM

...was jsut lik any other makanga...domo,domo and mre domo. Plus looked like she once took afew puffs....
ngwono
#16 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 12:32:00 PM

To be honest,i think a good percentage of young men are also enjoying this.They talk of getting a financially stable lady and move into her hse.For real,thats what is happening.They say they dont want stress but in real sense they are just avoiding the responsibilities of being the head of the house.

I had a cuzo who used to pray very hard to God so that one day he may land a rich lady's hse miraculously to a hse of a wealthy madam.With his close friend in the neighbourhood,that was the talk of the day,real prayers,to add salt to the injury,they were both married with children.Unfortunately,they both passed on b4 their prayers were answered.Too sad!

Without Holiness no man shall see God.Dear God,mould me to be a vessel of honour at this End times,to remain Obedient to your Word in all situations.Amen!
leona
#17 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 12:52:00 PM

Sad but true. it's happening all over.Ladies want to get pregnant and dump the man then raise the kid on their own. But,i have also met guys(especially between 22-29) whose dream is to hook up with a rich woman and 'enjoy life together' as they put it. i personally know of this 34yr old lady who has netted a young guy(26) and is waiting to get PGd and kick the dude out,while the dude is happily enjoying being housed by a rich woman.... Am waiting to see how the drama ends...Lol

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't..
Nevermind what haters say, ignore them til they fade away - Just live your life