wazua Sun, Sep 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Time to QUIT the market 100%. Bonds too
amorphous
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2024 4:48:29 AM

And don't say you weren't warned.

Didn't I predict VVS' abysmal performance in the market over the past two years. His retort has now been reduced to .."but there's still the juicy dividends..."Laughing out loudlyLaughing out loudlyLaughing out loudly

Quit the market NOW or weep elephant tears by December and beyond, buddies.

Bonds kwisha. You will not get a dime back by Feb next year when MV Kenya defaults. You can take this default warning TO THE BANK.

A very sophisticated, extremely well-funded, high-level, near-military operation against your debt-trapped country has been launched by international players behind the scenes.

Watch it unfold through these gullible kids on the streets busy looting and burning!

And, again, please don't say you weren't warned!!!

NIMESEMA!

Age and family mellows us all over time
VituVingiSana
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2024 9:03:05 AM

amorphous wrote:

Didn't I predict VVS' abysmal performance in the market over the past two years. His retort has now been reduced to .."but there's still the juicy dividends..."Laughing out loudlyLaughing out loudlyLaughing out loudly

Bonds kwisha. You will not get a dime back by Feb next year when MV Kenya defaults. You can take this default warning TO THE BANK.

A very sophisticated, extremely well-funded, high-level, near-military operation against your debt-trapped country has been launched by international players behind the scenes.

Watch it unfold through these gullible kids on the streets busy looting and burning!

NIMESEMA!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I have to say you did call it Applause but I am also enjoying the dividends though the capital losses (vs 2022) are huge.

Just got DTB and Liberty. Wacha ni-enjoy July.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
wukan
#3 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2024 8:57:24 AM

It seems the district focus/Christian union alliance is on the rocks and the posh are on maandamano mode.

The lazy fund managers dishing cash to UK at 11% now are demanding 18-20% from Zak or he runs GoK on fumes.

What are the options on the table
1. Austerity without tax hikes which won't work because that means recession with a ballooning debt
2. Inflationary finance

XSK
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 07, 2024 6:55:21 PM

amorphous wrote:

NIMESEMA!

Amorphous if we quit this market where do we go real estate, crypto ama offshore investments?
You will know that you have arrived when money and time are not mutually exclusive "events" in you life!
Angelica _ann
#5 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2024 11:29:31 AM

We are going, nowhere Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly just make your picks based on your fundamentals.

I am on to only 2 shares BAT & Stanchart!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Queen
#6 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2024 11:55:09 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
We are going, nowhere Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly just make your picks based on your fundamentals.

Hiyo BAT imeteremka sana. Why should a slight dip in dividend payout create
such a negative market perception.
Angelica _ann
#7 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2024 12:40:41 PM

Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

All the reason I am buying the dip smile.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
wukan
#8 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2024 3:17:28 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

It's been a good year for equities. I'm up +30% on many counters yield+gains.
Angelica _ann
#9 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2024 6:35:00 PM

wukan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

And we are protected from any haircut, if any, from Nabii if it was to happen.
VituVingiSana
#10 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2024 7:56:16 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

Love these for their DPS.

Just got 45 from BAT as final.

SCBK pays early. Another nice DPS loading ceteris paribus 1Q2024 though I think 1Q24 was a blowout.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#11 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2024 9:13:27 AM

wukan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

And 50%+ including dividends
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Ericsson
#12 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2024 9:15:43 AM

Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Rossy first half
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
amorphous
#13 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2024 1:28:00 AM

XSK wrote:
amorphous wrote:

NIMESEMA!

Amorphous if we quit this market where do we go real estate, crypto ama offshore investments?

Offshore. Things are baaad baba.
amorphous
#14 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2024 1:30:47 AM

https://www.the-star.co....papers-to-a-2-year-low/

Senior bankers basically say Kenya is going to default.

Did I not call it? Na bado. Y'all ain't seen nothing yet!

VVS, Angelica et al. The problem with you guys is a simple one. You never listen to me Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
VituVingiSana
#15 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2024 12:04:40 PM

amorphous wrote:
https://www.the-star.co.ke/business/kenya/2024-08-06-banks-cut-funds-held-in-government-papers-to-a-2-year-low/

VVS, Angelica et al. The problem with you guys is a simple one. You never listen to me Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Sorry, I cannot hear you over the ka-ching noise of my dividends Laughing out loudly
Do remember that if GoK defaults... we are all in deep shit unless you buy $ Laughing out loudly
Even that empty ka-plot pale Dustbowl will be looked at by GoK as a source of income! Laughing out loudly
amorphous
#16 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2024 2:39:39 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
amorphous wrote:
https://www.the-star.co.ke/business/kenya/2024-08-06-banks-cut-funds-held-in-government-papers-to-a-2-year-low/

Sorry, I cannot hear you over the ka-ching noise of my dividends Laughing out loudly
Do remember that if GoK defaults... we are all in deep shit unless you buy $ Laughing out loudly
Even that empty ka-plot pale Dustbowl will be looked at by GoK as a source of income! Laughing out loudly

Brother VVS, not listening to me and being stubborn in your ways as you hurtle towards disaster are not good traits to have

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

On dividends, what good is a trickle of rent when the house has not only lost much of its value but is also set to be auctioned Laughing out loudly ?

Almost never does a gava come for land to sort out a sovereign default. Almost always do they come for bank deposits and bonds. The tattered stocks you have are fair game but even gava might not be interested in them, default or not Laughing out loudly

At least with the dust bowl empty plot one can build a kibanda, grow maize and survive a collapsed economy rent free. Can stocks be slept in or eatenLaughing out loudly ?

Isitoshe, if you have a huge multi-acre piece of land with a borehole and infra (mansion, other structures/buildings etc) running 100% on solar, you can basically build your mini-kingdom on it outside of the money economy smile. Something our dictator friend next door complains most Ugandans do (live outside the money economy) as if it's a bad thing :D.

Maajabu ya Musa. A historic event on Wazoo. For the first time we agree on one point (USD)! Just make sure that bank account you keep them - or other $ denominated assets - in, are not within the borders of our Kenya!

Things are elephant, buddies. Watch this space!!

VituVingiSana
#17 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2024 4:55:08 PM

amorphous wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
amorphous wrote:

Brother VVS, not listening to me and being stubborn in your ways as you hurtle towards disaster are not good traits to have

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

On dividends, what good is a trickle of rent when the house has not only lost much of its value but is also set to be auctioned Laughing out loudly ?

Almost never does a gava come for land to sort out a sovereign default. Almost always do they come for bank deposits and bonds. The tattered stocks you have are fair game but even gava might not be interested in them, default or not Laughing out loudly

At least with the dust bowl empty plot one can build a kibanda, grow maize and survive a collapsed economy rent free. Can stocks be slept in or eatenLaughing out loudly ?

Isitoshe, if you have a huge multi-acre piece of land with a borehole and infra (mansion, other structures/buildings etc) running 100% on solar, you can basically build your mini-kingdom on it outside of the money economy smile. Something our dictator friend next door complains most Ugandans do (live outside the money economy) as if it's a bad thing :D.

Maajabu ya Musa. A historic event on Wazoo. For the first time we agree on one point (USD)! Just make sure that bank account you keep them - or other $ denominated assets - in, are not within the borders of our Kenya!

Things are elephant, buddies. Watch this space!!

I am not selling my house (shares) Laughing out loudly and enjoying sweet dividends. Kenya Re paid last week. Applause

I can always buy another house with the cash from a distressed seller Laughing out loudly
And not pale DC lakini in greener Kiambu.
amorphous
#18 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2024 12:22:01 AM

You have an excuse/justification for everything lakini ni sawa tu. When I tell you yet again "I told you so" next year hopefully there will be no new excuses then Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly S&P are downgrading Kenya before end month. It's all downhill from there. Watch this space. Kiambu ni kwetu pia so usifikirie ni kaplace specio Laughing out loudly
amorphous
#19 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2024 8:38:59 PM

https://www.bloomberg.co...ter-repeal-of-tax-hikes

Did I not call it?
Na bado!
As I said, the more you listen to me, the happier, wealthier, wiser and more content you shall be Laughing out loudly
VituVingiSana
#20 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2024 10:58:10 AM

amorphous wrote:
You have an excuse/justification for everything lakini ni sawa tu. When I tell you yet again "I told you so" next year hopefully there will be no new excuses then Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly S&P are downgrading Kenya before end month. It's all downhill from there. Watch this space. Kiambu ni kwetu pia so usifikirie ni kaplace specio Laughing out loudly

S&P downgrades Kenya... na unaishi wapi? Laughing out loudly

Kiambu > DC upende, usipende! Laughing out loudly

Anyway, I am now waiting for SCBK, ABSA and NCBA dividends to check in.