wazua Thu, May 16, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

14 Pages«<7891011>»
Kitengela the New Runda?
MugundaMan
#161 Posted : Friday, March 11, 2022 4:17:33 AM

Jon Jones wrote:
I see that the troll is still trolling about the dusty suburbs of Kitengela.

Do you even know the definition of a troll?
If yes, who are the trolls on this threadLaughing out loudly ?
Has MM spewed EVEN A SINGLE LIE about "dusty" New Runda?
If no, why does THE TRUTH irk you so much??Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#162 Posted : Friday, March 11, 2022 4:22:45 AM

Quote:

Si niliwaambia mkafikiria ni jokes Drool
Again, ask yourselves. Where have they invested?

Kasuku Centre - KILELESHWA
Wabera St - CBD
Now the NEXT destination; KITENGELA

JonJones, forget ThikaLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Why didn't Charlie's open in Runda? Or Lavington? Or Westlands which we assume have people with more money and hence a better market? Drool
Nimesema mpaka karibu nichoke. All these guys are not airheads to invest billions on a dusty little town if that town's statistics and financial prospects were not CLEAR AS DAY and did not hence draw them inDrool

JonJones, face it blathee, New Runda CANNOT be stopped, even if MM vanished from the face of this planetLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly .

My 2 cents
#163 Posted : Friday, March 11, 2022 8:49:00 AM

If I was opening a new business that is catering to the middle class surely it would make sense to locate in medium and high density areas where the middle classes live.
sparkly
#164 Posted : Friday, March 11, 2022 10:12:59 AM

An extreme case of tunnel vision thinking.
Life is short. Live passionately.
MugundaMan
#165 Posted : Friday, March 11, 2022 1:24:10 PM

My 2 cents wrote:
If I was opening a new business that is catering to the middle class surely it would make sense to locate in medium and high density areas where the middle classes live.

Okay, so let's run with thatDrool

Kahawa Sucrose is medium to high density
Lavington is medium to high density
Jon Jones' Thika town is medium to high density Laughing out loudly
So is Ruaka, Kamakis, Kasa, Westie, Parklands, Loresho, South C and everything between them.
Of all these and more, why did Charlie's pick a dusty little no name town to be it's only branch outside Nai core?Drool
MugundaMan
#166 Posted : Friday, March 11, 2022 1:39:30 PM

SAAB ROYALE RESORT KITENGELA smile

MugundaMan
#167 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2022 10:06:47 AM

JonJones, when we told you ferras over 5 years ago that DC is the future you thought it was jokesLaughing out loudly .
When we told you Kitengela will be the BIGGEST BENEFICIARY of Konza Technopolis makfikiria ni mzaha. Now look at this gamechanger.
The commuter rail will go all the way to Konza City via Kitengela accoring to KRC's plans. Meaning a delicious economic corridor will develop with New Runda at the heart of it Drool
Notice too that the new station will be at the heart of a middle class and above residential area, not the heart of Kitengela town.
Na mambo bado!

Quote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/economy/kenya-railway-builds-ten-new-commuter-stations-in-nairobi-3749134

Kenya Railways building ten new stations to woo road commuters

Kenya Railways Corporation (KRC) is building ten new stations in Nairobi and its satellite towns as it seeks to bring its services closer to commuters and boost passenger numbers.

KRC is betting on the ten to win over more commuters forced to use congested roads owing to remote locations of some stations and frequent breakdown of its locomotives.

The upcoming stations are in Kibera, Kenyatta University, Mukuru Kwa Njenga, Satellite in Nairobi and Mutindwa, Lukenya [KITENGELA], and Konza in Machakos.

“Currently, we have about three stations in Kibera,” KRC Managing Director Philip Mainga told the Business Daily in an interview.

He added: “We have just completed Mukuru Kwa Njenga. The Kenyatta University station is ongoing as well as several others.”

KRC has been upgrading its infrastructure in Nairobi as it seeks to improve commuter services.
Also Read

President Uhuru Kenyatta in December 2020, launched the revamped Nairobi Commuter Rail Service (NCRS) and the refurbished Diesel Multiple Units (DMUs). They consisted of 11 DMUs and Commuter Rail Buses.

The project was part of the Nairobi Metropolitan Transport Master Plan modernisation and expansion of underutilised railway transport to reduce congestion on city roads.

NMS earlier said that the mobile units will ease the traffic gridlock in the capital by providing alternative means of transport.

The Nairobi Central Railway Station serves as the nerve centre of operations connecting with the DMUs that ply city routes, which include Embakasi Village, Pipeline and Donholm Railway Stations.

Currently, there are commuter train services on Nairobi – Imara Daima-Syokimau route, Nairobi – Githurai – Mwiki – Kahawa – Ruiru route, Nairobi-Embakasi route, and Nairobi – Kibera – Kikuyu route.

According to Kenya Railways, the NCRS will create an efficient and affordable mass rapid transit transport system for the city as well as integrate rail with other modes of transport in the country.

The project has been developed within the existing railway corridors to provide commuter rail services between Nairobi Railway Station.

Upcoming projects being in Mutuini, Dagoretti Market, Thogoto, Gitaru, Aviation, Kariobangi South, Membley and Strathmore/Madaraka.
sparkly
#168 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2022 5:24:09 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
JonJones, when we told you ferras over 5 years ago that DC is the future you thought it was jokesLaughing out loudly .
When we told you Kitengela will be the BIGGEST BENEFICIARY of Konza Technopolis makfikiria ni mzaha. Now look at this gamechanger.
The commuter rail will go all the way to Konza City via Kitengela accoring to KRC's plans. Meaning a delicious economic corridor will develop with New Runda at the heart of it Drool
Notice too that the new station will be at the heart of a middle class and above residential area, not the heart of Kitengela town.
Na mambo bado!

Quote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/economy/kenya-railway-builds-ten-new-commuter-stations-in-nairobi-3749134

Kenya Railways building ten new stations to woo road commuters

Kenya Railways Corporation (KRC) is building ten new stations in Nairobi and its satellite towns as it seeks to bring its services closer to commuters and boost passenger numbers.

KRC is betting on the ten to win over more commuters forced to use congested roads owing to remote locations of some stations and frequent breakdown of its locomotives.

The upcoming stations are in Kibera, Kenyatta University, Mukuru Kwa Njenga, Satellite in Nairobi and Mutindwa, Lukenya [KITENGELA], and Konza in Machakos.

“Currently, we have about three stations in Kibera,” KRC Managing Director Philip Mainga told the Business Daily in an interview.

He added: “We have just completed Mukuru Kwa Njenga. The Kenyatta University station is ongoing as well as several others.”

KRC has been upgrading its infrastructure in Nairobi as it seeks to improve commuter services.
Also Read

President Uhuru Kenyatta in December 2020, launched the revamped Nairobi Commuter Rail Service (NCRS) and the refurbished Diesel Multiple Units (DMUs). They consisted of 11 DMUs and Commuter Rail Buses.

The project was part of the Nairobi Metropolitan Transport Master Plan modernisation and expansion of underutilised railway transport to reduce congestion on city roads.

NMS earlier said that the mobile units will ease the traffic gridlock in the capital by providing alternative means of transport.

The Nairobi Central Railway Station serves as the nerve centre of operations connecting with the DMUs that ply city routes, which include Embakasi Village, Pipeline and Donholm Railway Stations.

Currently, there are commuter train services on Nairobi – Imara Daima-Syokimau route, Nairobi – Githurai – Mwiki – Kahawa – Ruiru route, Nairobi-Embakasi route, and Nairobi – Kibera – Kikuyu route.

According to Kenya Railways, the NCRS will create an efficient and affordable mass rapid transit transport system for the city as well as integrate rail with other modes of transport in the country.

The project has been developed within the existing railway corridors to provide commuter rail services between Nairobi Railway Station.

Upcoming projects being in Mutuini, Dagoretti Market, Thogoto, Gitaru, Aviation, Kariobangi South, Membley and Strathmore/Madaraka.

Lukenya is not Kitengela!
MugundaMan
#169 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2022 6:39:17 PM

sparkly wrote:

Are you sure?Drool
Please remember ngoo-gle is your friend!Laughing out loudly
sparkly
#170 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2022 11:04:13 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Are you sure?Drool

Lukenya is in Machakos, Kitengela is in Kajiado.

I had a property in Kitengela, sold it 2 years ago. Still have a property at Lukenya. I know the difference between Lukenya and Kitengela.
MugundaMan
#171 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2022 9:03:26 AM

sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Are you sure?Drool

Lukenya is in Machakos, Kitengela is in Kajiado.

I had a property in Kitengela, sold it 2 years ago. Still have a property at Lukenya. I know the difference between Lukenya and Kitengela.

LUKENYA RAILWAY STATION

Ujuaji miiiiiiingi na matusi tu ndio unajua Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#172 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2022 9:12:02 AM

Relief for Kitengela residents as bypass is tarmacked

https://www.kenyanews.go...as-bypass-is-tarmacked/

Major artery tarmacked Drool
Mind you this is before Kitengela has even become a municipality - coming very soon.
Once that happens KURA funds are unlocked and tarmack roads will flood the town. Old Namanga Road, Milimani's roads and the Kitengela CBD roads all need to be tarmacked latest 2030smile
VituVingiSana
#173 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2022 5:28:38 PM

Kitengela

https://www.businessdail...-kitengela-town-3750334 Taps run dry as water cartels hit Kitengela town

Runda

https://rundawater.co.ke/home/

I am in neither suburb. I am just adding fuel to the fire.
I have to say Kitengela looks very different from how it looked 10 years ago.
There are pluses and minuses though.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
MugundaMan
#174 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2022 11:50:12 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Kitengela

https://www.businessdail...-kitengela-town-3750334 Taps run dry as water cartels hit Kitengela town

Runda

https://rundawater.co.ke/home/

I am in neither suburb. I am just adding fuel to the fire.
I have to say Kitengela looks very different from how it looked 10 years ago.
There are pluses and minuses though.

You had to come in with a low blow eh? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Ask yourself why you never hear the over 100,000 middle class and above residents of Kitengela whining about water day in day out Drool
Walijipanga kitambo tena sana.
In fact we are more water secure than Runda, believe it or not. Boreholes!
Water is a very simple ting' with very simple solutions.
Watu wengine kama sisi who harvest and store can live 6 months without needing to go to anybody for anything.
MugundaMan
#175 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2022 11:06:42 AM

@VVS
to troll is the easiest job on earth. Ask Sparkles and My Peni Mbili Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

My 2 cents
#176 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2022 11:08:47 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
@VVS
to troll is the easiest job on earth. Ask Sparkles and My Peni Mbili Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Are you talking about trolls? Who is the biggest one on Wazua?
Whose job is it to compile all the photos of a middle class neighborhood and post them here?
MugundaMan
#177 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2022 11:24:37 AM

My 2 cents wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
@VVS

Whose job is it to compile all the photos of a middle class neighborhood and post them here?

Quote:
If yes, who are the trolls on this thread Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly?

And then when we call some of you illiterate you get upset Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#178 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2022 11:28:51 AM

Did you know that Kitengela has a near-zero youth unemployment rate?Drool It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that this is why Kitengela is the fastest growing town in Kenya smile
My 2 cents
#179 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2022 4:53:45 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
@VVS

Quote:
If yes, who are the trolls on this thread Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly?

And then when we call some of you illiterate you get upset Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Yap. This absolutely describes you.

Definition 1 - Refer to your obsession posting about other members bedroom preferences
Definition 2 - Refer to https://en.wikipedia.org...20inflows%20since%202009.
MugundaMan
#180 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2022 6:19:51 PM

Bure ghabiza. Kazi yenu ni ngelele squeeeeeeeh, matusi na trolling while contributing ZERO to the debate. IYO TU.
Have you read the title of this post?
Note how skilfully VVS debates, even when he disagrees, and take cue, kapish???
If you are NOT a troll nor FUNCTIONALLY ILLITERATE, can we agree to STICK TO TOPIC on the merits and demerits of New Runda?

Whoever built OBC Kitengela is a genius! Just by having top notch Brands like Quickmart and Charlie's on site, he/she has boosted surrounding property values by over a million bob per 1/4 acre Applause Drool