wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

14 Pages«<34567>»
Kitengela the New Runda?
My 2 cents
#81 Posted : Thursday, February 03, 2022 4:34:51 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jFnsJUgvVU

Members. Watch video above and judge for yourselves.
One man's middle class is another man's upper class. Apparently.
MugundaMan
#82 Posted : Thursday, February 03, 2022 6:29:07 PM

My 2 cents wrote:

I asked you to leta dictionary definition of Middle class vs Upper class na ulinyamaza kama church mouse.

Thanks for the beautiful video. Have you read the comments?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Ama ni MM ameziandika zote?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
My 2 cents
#83 Posted : Thursday, February 03, 2022 8:47:33 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:

I asked you to leta dictionary definition of Middle class vs Upper class na ulinyamaza kama church mouse.

Thanks for the beautiful video. Have you read the comments?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Ama ni MM ameziandika zote?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

This is an upper class neighbourhood to you????Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
I already sent you Wikipedia's definition of what kind of a town Kitengala is. Middle Class.
But I understand that for you this qualifies as upper class smile
My 2 cents
#84 Posted : Thursday, February 03, 2022 8:56:24 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RS0v8an6uZY

Now here is Runda. Compare and contrast.
No buildings higher than 2 storeys.
Much lower density.
If you can't tell the difference you cannot be helped.
MugundaMan
#85 Posted : Friday, February 04, 2022 7:10:30 AM

@my peni mbili,
I told you you have a comprehension problem na ukasema ni matusi Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Did you come on this thread to have a conversation with yourself?Laughing out loudly
I asked you a simple question.
Please define middle class and Upper class (dictionary definition)
then find out where Runda finds its footing smile
Runda is upper middle class
Kitengela BEYOND THE BRIDGE has all the attributes that match the Runda you speak of. In fact Kitengela trumps Runda in the sense that ALMOST ALL of the areas beyond the bridge are gated communitiesDrool
I know this is hard for you to believe since you probably have never been to Kitengela in your life so you do not even know WHERE THE BRIDGE IS Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#86 Posted : Friday, February 04, 2022 8:14:23 AM

Royal Gates Kitengelasmile
MugundaMan
#87 Posted : Friday, February 04, 2022 8:23:33 AM

Nomad Kitengela. @my peni mbili, now these types of joints are the easy ones BEFORE THE BRIDGE Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Jon Jones
#88 Posted : Friday, February 04, 2022 11:50:09 AM

My 2 cents wrote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RS0v8an6uZY

Now here is Runda. Compare and contrast.
No buildings higher than 2 storeys.
Much lower density.
If you can't tell the difference you cannot be helped.

As someone said, one person's upper class neighborhood is another person's middle class.

Mugundaman's upper class neighborhood is Kitengela because he doesn't know any better.

That's why he will defend his dusty suburb tooth and nail even when its clear that it is just another middle class region. What's the difference between Kitengela and Ongata Rongai? None.

Since men have learned to shoot without missing, I have learned to fly without perching
MugundaMan
#89 Posted : Friday, February 04, 2022 3:11:41 PM

Jon Jones wrote:

As someone said, one person's upper class neighborhood is another person's middle class.

Mugundaman's upper class neighborhood is Kitengela because he doesn't know any better.

That's why he will defend his dusty suburb tooth and nail even when its clear that it is just another middle class region. What's the difference between Kitengela and Ongata Rongai? None.

Illiteracy is a terrible thingLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Where does Kenya's aristocracy live?
Do they live in Runda?
Do the Kenyattas, the Chandarias, The Popats and so on live in crummy Runda?
Aristocracy = Upper class
Runda = Upper Middle Class
Even a child of 6 years old can tell you that Runda is nowhere near Upper class.
Upper class on 1/2 an acre?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly What planet are you guys living on?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Halafu ati comparing Kite to Rongai. Sema insanity!
I am beginning to think you guys have not been to either Kitengela or Rongai.
To equate Kite to Rongai is like saying Pipeline esto is South C's matchLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Bure ghabisa!

Rongai

Kitengela

And all this is BEFORE THE BRIDGE. But you both do not even know where that is so why bother?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#90 Posted : Friday, February 04, 2022 3:29:57 PM

Runda house. Source; https://dofrasolutions.c...ouse-for-sale-in-runda/

Kitengela house under construction

On what planet are you living on for you to think Kitengela does not match and even beat Runda?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Jon Jones
#91 Posted : Friday, February 04, 2022 4:18:54 PM

Mugundaman please tell me that you are trolling because if not, you obviously need psychiatric intervention.
Since men have learned to shoot without missing, I have learned to fly without perching
MugundaMan
#92 Posted : Friday, February 04, 2022 4:34:47 PM

Jon Jones wrote:
Mugundaman please tell me that you are trolling because if not, you obviously need psychiatric intervention.

When confronted with FACTS and EVIDENCE you avoid responding and introduce SIDESHOWS
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
between me, who sticks to the ISSUES and confronts your poorly put together counterarguments with FACTS and EVIDENCE..
and You who NEVER responds to issues beyond SIDESHOWS
WHO is the troll?Drool
MugundaMan
#93 Posted : Friday, February 04, 2022 4:39:31 PM

Jon Jones, does Runda have a REAL Boeing Airplane Restaurant and Club?Laughing out loudly
Club 034 in nowhere else but Kitengela CityDrool

MugundaMan
#94 Posted : Friday, February 04, 2022 5:00:51 PM

RAF International University Kitengela

Umma University Kitengela

Jon Jones
#95 Posted : Friday, February 04, 2022 5:11:09 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Jon Jones wrote:

When confronted with FACTS and EVIDENCE you avoid responding and introduce SIDESHOWS
between me, who sticks to the ISSUES and confronts your poorly put together counterarguments with FACTS and EVIDENCE..
and You who NEVER responds to issues beyond SIDESHOWS
WHO is the troll?Drool

You don't assess the level of a neighborhood using one house or three. Talking of evidence, show me one zone in Kitengela with mansions on minimum of half an acre (not townhouses), tarmacked or cabro paved roads, and at least 500 houses!!

Zilch. None. Zerooo. That is the difference between Kitengela and Runda.

You can even find one mansion in some area like Murera which would put a house in Muthaiga to shame. It doesn't make Murera better than Muthaiga Shame on you

Think holistically, not identifying three mansions on a dusty district and claiming that Kitengela is the next Runda Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#96 Posted : Friday, February 04, 2022 5:35:59 PM

Jon Jones wrote:

You don't assess the level of a neighborhood using one house or three. Talking of evidence, show me one zone in Kitengela with mansions on minimum of half an acre (not townhouses), tarmacked or cabro paved roads, and at least 500 houses!!

Zilch. None. Zerooo. That is the difference between Kitengela and Runda.

You can even find one mansion in some area like Murera which would put a house in Muthaiga to shame. It doesn't make Murera better than Muthaiga Shame on you

Think holistically, not identifying three mansions on a dusty district and claiming that Kitengela is the next Runda Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

At long last you are responding to ISSUES instead of empty pang'ang'a not related to the thread at handLaughing out loudly .
Na hiyo ni mahendeleo.
The more you respond on this thread, the more it becomes very salient that you have NEVER been to Kitengela.
The mansion I posted is in an esto with a WHOPPING 1200 homesLaughing out loudly
And please note we are talking FUTURE, not present when it comes to things like Tarmack, brother. Runda has been in existence for over 100 years
Kite je? As recently as 1989 it did not existDrool
Just relax papa, you aint seen NOTHING yet. Kite has not even warmed up yet!
My 2 cents
#97 Posted : Friday, February 04, 2022 5:36:49 PM

JJ stop arguing with MM. His standards are pretty low.
If Kitengela is higher than Runda to him - so be it.
I wont say anymore on the issue. I think it is pretty obvious that Kitengela cannot be equated to Runda.
MugundaMan
#98 Posted : Friday, February 04, 2022 5:41:29 PM

My 2 cents wrote:
I wont say anymore on the issue. I think it is pretty obvious that Kitengela cannot be equated to Runda.

Peni mbili,
If you REALLY believed anything you were saying, you wouldn't be trolling this thread with bitternessLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Relax papa, mambo bado Drool
Let Kitengela get Muni status na mtakionaDrool
Jon Jones
#99 Posted : Friday, February 04, 2022 6:17:30 PM

My 2 cents wrote:

I have concluded that this character Mugundaman is an internet troll or a guy with a disturbed mind. His obsession with Kitengela says it all. He has a tunnel vision and is incapable of debating objectively. That's why he spams threads with dustbowl nonsense.
MugundaMan
#100 Posted : Friday, February 04, 2022 6:53:43 PM

Jon Jones wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:

I have concluded that this character Mugundaman is an internet troll or a guy with a disturbed mind. His obsession with Kitengela says it all. He has a tunnel vision and is incapable of debating objectively. That's why he spams threads with dustbowl nonsense.

Funny how it is only "nonsense" when your poorly cobbled together rebuttals devoid of FACTS AND EVIDENCE are DEFEATED FAIR AND SQUARE by the "DC robot" Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Now if you can't swallow the inevitability of New Runda can you two lovebirds go and romance each other away from this thread about how much you hate New Runda Rising. No need to share your love letters to each other hapa Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly