Kitengela the New Runda?
My 2 cents
#41 Posted : Tuesday, January 18, 2022 4:09:59 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Jon Jones wrote:

Runda = Upper Class

Kitengela = Middle Class

Comprende?? You can't compare the two.

It is clear that you don't even understand those definitions that you have uploaded as screenshots.

Wealthy Kenyans Desert Runda, Kitisuru Estates - Report

https://www.kenyans.co.k...kitisuru-estates-report

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Upper class vs Middle Class. It's not rocket science buddyLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Where in the report does it say they are moving to Kitengela???????
MugundaMan
#42 Posted : Wednesday, January 19, 2022 7:54:03 AM

My 2 cents wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Jon Jones wrote:

Runda = Upper Class

Kitengela = Middle Class

Comprende?? You can't compare the two.

It is clear that you don't even understand those definitions that you have uploaded as screenshots.

Wealthy Kenyans Desert Runda, Kitisuru Estates - Report

https://www.kenyans.co.k...kitisuru-estates-report

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Upper class vs Middle Class. It's not rocket science buddyLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Where in the report does it say they are moving to Kitengela???????

Are you illiterate? Drool
Where in this entire thread did we say upper class Kenyans are moving to Kitengela? SMHLaughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#43 Posted : Wednesday, January 19, 2022 7:59:44 AM

Sterling Gate.
Did you know that Kitengela has the highest number of GATED COMMUNITIES per capita of any suburb in Nairobi Metropolitan?Drool
MugundaMan
#44 Posted : Wednesday, January 19, 2022 8:32:10 AM

Jon Jones..uchungu uko nayo lakini hiyo ni yako na yako peke yako Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
My 2 cents
#45 Posted : Wednesday, January 19, 2022 9:17:16 AM

A quick way of determining if an area is upper class....does it have any embassies, diplomatic missions, houses of ambassadors??

Another way is to gauge the population density.

I agree with Jon Jones, Kitengela is DEFINATELY not upper class.
MugundaMan
#46 Posted : Wednesday, January 19, 2022 4:38:33 PM

My 2 cents wrote:
A quick way of determining if an area is upper class....does it have any embassies, diplomatic missions, houses of ambassadors??

Your two cents are DEFINATELY (Laughing out loudly )sorely lacking Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Where did MM or Jon Jones say Kitengela is Upper Class?
MugundaMan
#47 Posted : Wednesday, January 19, 2022 4:41:27 PM

Ballet time for the totos at Kitengela International School Drool

https://kisc.sc.ke/kisc-school-kitengela/
My 2 cents
#48 Posted : Wednesday, January 19, 2022 4:51:47 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:

Your two cents are DEFINATELY (Laughing out loudly )sorely lacking Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Where did MM or Jon Jones say Kitengela is Upper Class?

See title of the post.
Is Kitengela the new Runda?
The answer is NO!
MugundaMan
#49 Posted : Wednesday, January 19, 2022 5:01:26 PM

My 2 cents wrote:

See title of the post.
Is Kitengela the new Runda?
The answer is NO!

You're right. It's turning out to be even better than Runda Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Scoops Kitengela.
tastier than NY style pizzas Drool

Si I told you of all the suburbs of Nairobi, Kitengela has the highest concentration of returnees from majuu who are bringing their talents and expertise home na hukuniamini? Drool

And you "ain't seen nuthin yet!"
My 2 cents
#50 Posted : Wednesday, January 19, 2022 5:03:04 PM

Am shaking my head, it is pointless.
Kitengela is solidly middle class.
MugundaMan
#51 Posted : Wednesday, January 19, 2022 5:10:22 PM

@My Two Cents. This is terrible journalism that matches your level of comprehension but he makes a bigger point.

Did you know that there are no slums in Kitengela and the poverty rate of the Kitengela lower and working classes is almost zero?Drool

Quote:
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/entertainment/index.php/nainotepad/2001297568/kitengela-where-employees-rival-their-bosses-in-living-large

In Kitengela, moneyed employees rival their bosses in pubs. And their kids go to the same pricey schools.

Churches too have flocked Kitengela. Our writer counted over 10 churches on a 500-metre stretch along the Nairobi-Namanga highway.

“Pubs, hospitals, churches, schools and hardware stores are the leading businesses here. Boozing goes on all day longs,” claims Longton Jamil,a community policing leader in Kitengela.

Kitengela has more than 3,200 registered bodabodas and 150 tuk tuks, each earning an average of Sh1,000 daily.

“Extravagance is the order of the day. Locals and foreigners spend big on booze in this town,” a local pub attendant claimed.

Rental houses are however still affordable with a two-bedroom flat going for between sh15,000 and 20,000,while a bedsitter goes for Sh7,000 or more a month.

Stephen Okerio,the Chairman Rembo Shuttle Sacco that operates Nairobi bound matatus says from their statistics its undisputable Kitengela is a critical to Nairobi’s growth, with over 25,000 residences working in Nairobi.

My 2 cents
#52 Posted : Wednesday, January 19, 2022 5:22:35 PM

You dont win any points in an argument when you resort to verbal abuse.
Kitengela is middle class. No amount of pictures and abuse will alter this fact.
MugundaMan
#53 Posted : Wednesday, January 19, 2022 5:34:49 PM

My 2 cents wrote:
Kitengela is middle class. No amount of pictures and abuse will alter this fact.

Ati sasa unacatch feelings? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
I have already told Jon Jones as well as naysayers you mbro;
Kitengela is the New Runda upende usipende.
Even if MM did not exist on Wazua stating this, it's still gonna happen Drool
The reasons why are very obvious and well researched.
By the way I was a very big sceptic of Kitengela 15 years ago.
But even "strong headed and stubborn"(Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ) MM knows when to yield to FACTS, TRENDS, DEMOGRAPHICS AND COMMON SENSE when it is busy slapping him in the face daily.
As I said, there is a reason A WHOPPING 300B kshs was dropped into Kitengela corridor in the last 3 years. Do you think all those investors are stupid? Of course not Drool

MugundaMan
#54 Posted : Thursday, January 20, 2022 7:21:12 AM

Patana Kitengela. Very, very nice restaurant with world class coffee Drool

Jon Jones
#55 Posted : Thursday, January 20, 2022 1:28:05 PM

My 2 cents wrote:

No need of arguing with this Kitengela robot called Mugundaman. His job is to spam threads with nonsense about Kitengela and dustbowl. A very annoying character.

To Mugundaman, your love for Kitengela won't change the fact that it is middle class. You can write entire essays and upload albums, it doesn't change a thing. KITENGELA IS NOT THE NEXT RUNDA
Since men have learned to shoot without missing, I have learned to fly without perching
MugundaMan
#56 Posted : Thursday, January 20, 2022 7:21:33 PM

Jon Jones wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:

No need of arguing with this Kitengela robot called Mugundaman. His job is to spam threads with nonsense about Kitengela and dustbowl. A very annoying character.

To Mugundaman, your love for Kitengela won't change the fact that it is middle class. You can write entire essays and upload albums, it doesn't change a thing. KITENGELA IS NOT THE NEXT RUNDA

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The proflem with characters like Jon Jones is they let their emotions cloud their judgment.
Just because you find MM stubborn, persistent and annoying does not change an objective fact

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Kwani ni MM bege yage ndiye ametoa hizi 300 BILLION?Drool
Runda is nice but you should visit some upper class estos in Kitengela, dear Jones
You will be SHOCKED. Hata Runda Kando Drool

5 years ago nobody thought a crummy little house in Kitengela would be going for 34 M
Mark my words. By 2027, that same house will be going for 150M upende usipende Drool

Instead of unleashing kelele ya chura ngweeeeeeeeeeeeh miaka nenda miaka rudi against the DC guru, use that energy to invest in Kitengela and sing my praises when your investment pays off in spades.

Nimesema from the FIRST POST on this thread.
The die is cast
the deed is done.

- Nairobi (Kitengela) Expressway. Done and dusted.
- Kitengela Commuter Rail done kitambo and packed to capacity daily with middle classes heading to work in Nai Core
- Konza Metro nearby
- Crossroads to TZ and on to SADC in the south, Mombasa in the East
- Critical hub of Nairobi metro
- 95% home ownership rate among middle and upper classes "beyond the bridge."
- Youth bulge (average age 25)that will sustain long term economic boom
- 300 Billion
- Higher net worth per capita than middle class Nairobi core, ceteris paribus
- Face of Kenya/Cosmopolitan/Peace/Security
- Fastest growing town in Kenya
- Limitless hinterland upon which to expand
- Economically vibrant town/ Almost zero poverty/no slums

MM's face is on none of those FACTS whether you like him or not Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

IGNORE THEM AT YOUR OWN PERIL!!!

My 2 cents
#57 Posted : Saturday, January 22, 2022 7:31:13 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitengela

Notice how wikipedia describes the population of Kitengela
sparkly
#58 Posted : Saturday, January 22, 2022 8:54:03 PM

Jon Jones wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:

Where do you get the energy to engage the twat?
Life is short. Live passionately.
MugundaMan
#59 Posted : Sunday, January 23, 2022 5:28:28 AM

My 2 cents wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitengela

Notice how wikipedia describes the population of Kitengela

Quote:
Kitengela is a town in Kajiado County just 30 km (19 mi) south of Nairobi and is part of the Nairobi Metropolitan Area. Kitengela is one of the fastest growing urban areas of Kenya according to census data of 2019, having tripled in population inflows since 2009. It has an urban population of 154,436 people

What am I missing, if anything?Drool
MugundaMan
#60 Posted : Sunday, January 23, 2022 5:31:44 AM

sparkly wrote:

Where do you get the energy to engage the twat?

Clearly from the same place Sparkly gets his from for his ever-brilliant one liners Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly