mpobiz
#61 Posted : Sunday, February 20, 2022 4:27:39 AM

Realtreaty wrote:
d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
Buying the Renegades!!!!

These are no way Mt Kenya Leaders but tormentors
https://www.citizen.digital/news...nAGq2553bFy1WCElXnWgji9M

Kuweni macho!!!!

Mungiki have been supporting babu for a very long time. A few years a go I happened to be in a meeting where one of mungiki leaders was in the midst. I asked him very candidly why mungiki support babu. His answer was very surprising. He told me that they don't like babu but the general Kikuyu population had turned their backs on them and the let the government to crush them. So in order for the kikuyus to come back to them a bad leader like babu should come into power and "torment" the kikuyus and they will run back to mungiki for protection and there mungiki will be powerful once more.

If I may add on what M Kurai said today that the prezo is ours and we should be the ones correcting him not the likes of sudi also shocked me. The prezo has now been turned into a Kikuyu kingpin. This is very sad. I view prezo as a national leader and should welcome criticism freely from anyone from and from anywhere in the country .
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Much Know
#62 Posted : Sunday, February 20, 2022 1:14:01 PM

But it is those who asked for 50% from Uhuru for themselves that divided us into two after a tough battle for unity and fairness to all Kenyans. We were left with only 23% because we had to give others something because the others kept their 50% except for duale/ichungwa/gachagua and the single women reps who all together got kitu 1% to betray us and our leader.

However, we contributed 33% of the vote and they contributed about 18%. This mahesabu is wrong and western/nyanza and mt.Kenya guys being watu was mahesabu consulted each other and all Kenyans about this growing nusu mkate philosophy through handshake and agreed for a change.

Bbi gave the counties 35%, central government development more or less 40% and recurrent more or less the balance, reducing the power of the president to play tribal betting politics and steal back his investment by far keeping in mind a better distribution of power at the top.

We cannot risk being lied to by some fellows we will be given 50% when we support others whearas we got only 23%, moreover, we are satisfied with 23% and want to share with others.

Uhuru was crowned kingpin by kibaki, michuki etc with the blessings of very many elders.

Unless these fellows apologise? Semeni sorry tu!

However we are negotiating afresh in azimio all these things to have a more fair government in future through responsible tribal balancing.
A New Kenya
kawi254
#63 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2022 11:28:56 AM

Mt. Kenya AND/OR Nyanza people are very good advocates for good governance when in opposition...not so when in Government. The rest of Kenya is docile. We need an opposition that won't do a handshake after Aug 9 so even if Baba wins i hope He breaks up with Jubilee wing so that we can have a viable opposition.
Much Know
#64 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2022 6:03:59 PM

kawi254 wrote:
Mt. Kenya AND/OR Nyanza people are very good advocates for good governance when in opposition...not so when in Government. The rest of Kenya is docile. We need an opposition that won't do a handshake after Aug 9 so even if Baba wins i hope He breaks up with Jubilee wing so that we can have a viable opposition.

We shall never ever divorce!
A New Kenya
Realtreaty
#65 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2022 8:43:49 PM

Can we have the next Mt Kenya Presidential candidate for 2027 raise hand.
Peter Kenneth even if he goes with Raila seems very Docile

I was long time eye Kimemia to grow up and give Nyandarua a President 2027 if Raila fails to garner votes with Kenneth.

I am of the thought that Mt Kenya should work hard and woo a better person for 2027 to recapture the seat as Ruto may not be elected for two terms

Who is this better Mt Kenya Prince to be groomed for 2027?

smile smile
mpobiz
#66 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2022 9:30:06 PM

Much Know wrote:
kawi254 wrote:

Go sing this to the fish. We all know that's what awaits us after August.. You plan to drop us like hot porridge.
That's why we have our my Kenya trusted candidate ja sugoi
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Realtreaty
#67 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2022 9:51:12 PM

mv_ufanisi
#68 Posted : Wednesday, February 23, 2022 10:21:13 AM

mpobiz wrote:
Much Know wrote:
kawi254 wrote:

Go sing this to the fish. We all know that's what awaits us after August.. You plan to drop us like hot porridge.
That's why we have our my Kenya trusted candidate ja sugoi

Mt Kenya will be a split vote this time. so use of the word "we" by either side is neither here nor there.

Let's see where we are on August 10th. By September, October, people will have gone back to their old routines.

What we need is a strong political superstructure that ensures that regardless of who becomes president the state functions in an okay way.

Receptor
#69 Posted : Wednesday, February 23, 2022 3:05:49 PM

Those still claiming that HE Uhuru has no influence in the mountain should look for Sagana 3 clip.

The delegates present endorsed Baba and when His Excellency affirmed, there was a standing ovation. The field is now open for Ruto and UDA to continue making errors. The Kalamari bait has been thrown.

They(UDA) are damned if they attack Uhuru and damned if they don't.
Realtreaty
#70 Posted : Wednesday, February 23, 2022 8:08:09 PM

Receptor wrote:
Those still claiming that HE Uhuru has no influence in the mountain should look for Sagana 3 clip.

The delegates present endorsed Baba and when His Excellency affirmed, there was a standing ovation. The field is now open for Ruto and UDA to continue making errors. The Kalamari bait has been thrown.

Liar Liar Liar
Uhuru is playing a godfather for Baba for reasons known well to him as he cannot justify and quantify his enmity with Ruto.

The words he used in 2013, 2017 still in our minds and refuse to go out, how can we believe him this time as turncoat?Liar Liar Liar
mv_ufanisi
#71 Posted : Thursday, February 24, 2022 6:04:18 AM

Receptor wrote:

For all his perceived problems, Uhuru Kenyatta is still the Mt Kenya kingpin.

The fact remains that when the shit hit the fan in 2007, he was the one who was seen to be providing leadership for the community.

That is the sobering reality.

So when he hits the ground and starts campaigning for Jubilee aggressively there will be massive support for him.

Gachagua & Ndidi Nyoro will still manage to get some few voters here and there but by the time we get to the end game in August, it will be a very different story.
simonkabz
#72 Posted : Thursday, February 24, 2022 1:59:08 PM

4 years of spirited, relentless campaigns......but still polling at below 40% nationally , and below 45% in Mt Kenya where he has had a million forays....Even worse, none of his candidates in all by-elections scored anything above 53%, meaning ground was 50-50 as of last year d'oh!

If I were WSR, I'd be very sad. Now the Lion has roared, and is out to reclaim his bedroom, and things can only go south. Woisheee... I'd heed Papa Atwoli's advise - kateni miti Drool
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
simonkabz
#73 Posted : Thursday, February 24, 2022 2:04:42 PM

Realtreaty
#74 Posted : Thursday, February 24, 2022 10:06:49 PM

Your Sentry telling the enemy that you are too weak and you can only manage 50% even after endorsement and never 100%
Raila need kick Kenneth Ass
Kenneth is telling us Ruto is as strong or far better than Raila to garnering 50%.
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/...r-uhuru-support-kenneth/

Raila has hinted at giving Kalonzo DP position relegating Kenneth to a lower position.

As we refused BBI (BibiI) Kenyans will refuse Raila. Reggae must stop!!!
Realtreaty
#75 Posted : Friday, February 25, 2022 9:00:17 AM

The error Uhuru made was letting the Cat out of the bag too early.
The Pronunciation of support "Muthuuri Ucio" against "Mwanake uyu" cme in the wrong political time- 6 Months to the elections.

Did this mean Raila has been left alone to see his votes from here in Mt Kenya region? Now Uhuru can go home and rest noting that it is Raila to endear himself to Mt Kenya from here and if he doesn't he should never blame Uhuru

A worse thing is to see the Raila deemed Right hand man water down Raila support to 40-50% in Mt after Uhuru open support and never saying 100%. This seems to give the idea that Mt Kenya is directly in touch with Ruto than Raila

If i was Uhuru i would have scolded Kenneth for being such a shameless Sentry!!! How do I stand with whole region and tell people that my support is only 40-50%?

Uhuru was the last rusted nail on Raila box that cracked it because Kenneth did not align the woods!!!

I therefore see with the Uhuru dissatisfied Mt Kenya whose small businesses were deemed selling fake products, they might still see Ruto as their best option.
simonkabz
#76 Posted : Friday, February 25, 2022 9:23:19 AM

Realtreaty wrote:
The error Uhuru made was letting the Cat out of the bag too early.
The Pronunciation of support "Muthuuri Ucio" against "Mwanake uyu" cme in the wrong political time- 6 Months to the elections.

Did this mean Raila has been left alone to see his votes from here in Mt Kenya region? Now Uhuru can go home and rest noting that it is Raila to endear himself to Mt Kenya from here and if he doesn't he should never blame Uhuru

A worse thing is to see the Raila deemed Right hand man water down Raila support to 40-50% in Mt after Uhuru open support and never saying 100%. This seems to give the idea that Mt Kenya is directly in touch with Ruto than Raila

If i was Uhuru i would have scolded Kenneth for being such a shameless Sentry!!! How do I stand with whole region and tell people that my support is only 40-50%?

Uhuru was the last rusted nail on Raila box that cracked it because Kenneth did not align the woods!!!

I therefore see with the Uhuru dissatisfied Mt Kenya whose small businesses were deemed selling fake products, they might still see Ruto as their best option.

So, you have a problem with the PORK pronouncing himself 5 months to the elections, but you are perfectly okay with Sugoi having campaigned since 2016 nonstop...... I really wonder what happens to people when they start tanga-tangaring. Sth somewhere seems to snap. Regardless of the level of education!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
mpobiz
#77 Posted : Saturday, February 26, 2022 10:11:03 PM

Kalooser has told them NO. now another two weeks of guessing. This thing is already dead.
Realtreaty
#78 Posted : Monday, February 28, 2022 9:47:38 PM

If Kenya revises its Constitution later by the years the generation will require having Presidential and Deputy Presidential Candidates submit their intention and willingness to vie 10 months to the Elections without fail.Sad
masukuma
#79 Posted : Thursday, March 03, 2022 11:11:57 PM

I don’t know why Kalonzo is following up on that story of agreements… Baba and his brother have not been known to honor these agreements!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Realtreaty
#80 Posted : Friday, March 04, 2022 5:26:59 PM

masukuma wrote:
I don’t know why Kalonzo is following up on that story of agreements… Baba and his brother have not been known to honor these agreements!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Baba called Kambas "Watu waaminivu kama wamama, akitaka mmoja anachukua"

But what does a woman with Money need?
Raila should answer that!!